Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Priyesh DhokeYour feedback matters!
I am 30 yaer old. I suffering from stifness on neck, soulder, back since 2 years. I never feel appetite and my abdomain get not clear in morning and evening and I am unable to get sleeping properly. Plese sir suggest me solution.
I am having back bone pain so after 1 week back bone over is not paining bt my left side leg started paining and then I visit to Dr. And Dr. Gave me medicine sompraz D 40, prelogic, and Acuvin I take for 2 day medicine, now pain relief but if I stand from bed and start walking I cnt walk or stand at that time my left sid leg get too much pain if I sleep on bed then pain get off. Suggest me what to do?
Morning wake up time right side mid&upper back pain, and after food digestive problem with some times back pain is coming, also head ache&spinning problem.
My age is 21 sometimes in had lower back pain. It occurs when i'm bend or sit some time. What is the solution for this.?
I have pain in my shin bone (both leg) from last 1 year. I had taken calcium and vitamin D tablet but there is almost zero improvement.
My symptoms:- lump-pain in right testicle chest pain shortness in breathing Bone pains Frequant urination yellow urine headache my vision:- may be i am having testicular cancer stage 3.
What scares you about old age the most? For most of us, it is the fact that we would lose our vitality and speed. Such pain and disability are caused due to progressive joint conditions which are categorized as arthritis. Arthritis it is a painful degenerative disorder of the joints, in which the joints become inflamed and cause a lot of pain. If you have arthritis, you know that it can have a debilitating effect on you, and may even restrict your movement to a large extent. Fortunately, the age old science of Ayurveda has some treatment options which offer relief for arthritis.
How Does Ayurveda Approach Arthritis?
Ayurvedic treatment for arthritis is based on the understanding of the various doshas or humors of the body. According to Ayurveda, there are four main humors in the body and it is these that govern our health, wellness and our proneness to disease. Arthritis, as per Ayurveda, is a condition caused due to the aggravation of vata dosha (air). The body produces ama – a toxin that is released as a byproduct of improper digestion. When ama is produced, it circulates in the body and gets deposited at sites that have already weakened. So when the vata is already stirring up, ama finds the perfect place to build up. That is why you experience arthritis in fingers or knees. For most people, arthritis in the knee is more painful than in the fingers because knees are load bearing joints. If you have arthritis in your knees, you will have trouble moving and the range of motion in your joints will be severely restricted. You may have to depend on people or walking aids to make even the smallest of movements.
Though modern medicine has advanced a lot, it cannot completely cure arthritis. For those who are looking for long-term rehabilitation, surgery is often the only resort. As compared to that, Ayurveda offers natural remedies that are non-invasive and effective without any side effects. These remedies treat the underlying cause of the condition and lubricate joints to improve range of motion.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Arthritis
Since arthritis is caused due to vata aggravation, the main aim of Ayurvedic treatment for arthritis is to balance and stabilize vata in the body. This can be done by strengthening the alimentary canal and the metabolic pathway. This ensures that the circulatory channels not blocked by impurities and are open and performing well, and that nourishment is delivered to joints. To achieve this, you may have to drink lots of water and detoxify your body periodically. You may also try various Ayurvedic home remedies which are designed specifically to treat arthritis, improving your range of motion and giving you increased mobility.
An Ayurvedic diet can help strengthen the digestive system, preventing the formulation of ama. The nutritional plasma that is thus created, is pure and can be assimilated into the body completely and easily. A healthy, balanced diet can also improve lubrication of joints, effectively preventing arthritis or degeneration of the joints. These Ayurvedic remedies promote natural healing for arthritis, decreasing the rate of progression of degeneration of your joints and promoting their health.
Tips for Ayurvedic Treatment of Arthritis
Ayurveda is just the right thing for you if you are looking for home remedies for arthritis. Ayurveda allows you to use several ingredients from your home for treatment of this condition.
- Begin your day by drinking a large glass of lukewarm water with lemon juice in it.
- Fenugreek is an excellent natural inhibitor of ama and corrector of the vata dosha. It is a natural remedy for arthritis. Use fenugreek seeds in your food. They are slightly bitter in taste, so use them sparingly. Another great way to use Fenugreek seeds is by grinding them and mixing them with mustard oil. Apply this paste on your joints – both on your knees and hands. This will bring warmth and comfort to your joints.
- A hot oil massage of your joints can be really helpful, especially in the winter months. Castor oil and sesame seed oil, both are great for a hot massage of your joints. If your joints are very painful, massage them lightly. Therapists discourage the use of pressure in joint massages in any Ayurvedic treatment for arthritis.
- Meditate for bringing down your stress levels and dealing with anxiety. Stress and anxiety are a major reason for the development of ama in your body. The more relaxed you are, the more efficient your body will be. Yoga has many breathing exercises which initiate you into meditation. When you have control over your breath, meditation comes more easily to you.
- Go to bed on time and wake up early in the morning. Disrupting the natural sleep cycle can aggravate all the doshas in the body and can also result in worry, stress, anxiety and fear. Taking control of your life and your daily schedule will not only help you get rid of arthritis, but also many other ailments that may have been plaguing you. A healthy, natural sleep cycle also prevents obesity, further improving the health of your load bearing joints.
Ayurveda is a completely natural science, with no known side-effects. It has been extensively studied for its miraculous results and its many successful treatments. While these general tips on Ayurvedic treatment for arthritis can be helpful, often patients need more personalized treatment plans. Ayurvedic expert offers you treatment packages designed with great care. We select only the most quality ingredients and convert them into final products after passing them through three stages of rigorous testing. Each of the medicinal ingredients used in our packages has been selected carefully after a lot of researching, experimenting and testing. If you need a little more personalized attention, you can contact our Ayurvedic practitioner who can create specific treatment plans that are tailor-made for you.
Hi when I use my hands for sometime like when I use a vegetable peeler, knife, etc. The base of the palm below the thumb starts hurting, this happens on both hands and the pain stops as soon as I stop the activity. Wht is causing this pain. Is it related to the wrist. Or just thumb.
I am 28 years old female, having discharge white milky with bad smell irregularly with backache since last months. I am suffering lot of embarrassment and could not disclosed. Such discharge continue pressed me to use sanitary pads all the days. Please suggest the treatment and problems.
I am suffering with back pain finally consult a doctor he made a x ray and said my disk move a side little bit what type of thing to do for make my disk come to past position.
My left knee joint hurts often, I think when I have too much gas. Exercise makes it better. Recently I tried putting eucalyptus oil and it worked. Sometimes the pain shoots up to the butt.
I have lower back pain since 50 days. As per X-ray it showed loss of lordosis. And I have also severe pain at tailbone. I consult Physio and ortho. They say it may be coccygodynia and. My CRP test are positive. Now ortho give me some medical. As I have mention in my report. What should I do. If should consult Physio or ortho.
I am 40 years female, I am getting pain regularly on my right hand from shoulder joint. Pain will be there in the night and in early morning for 1 hour after wake-up. Once I start my work, it will not be there. Again it starts in the night. This pain is there from 15-20 years. Previously I have to lift my right hand with the help of left hand in the morning. Doctor please tell me the solution and reason for pain.?
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.