Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prafull
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. PrafullYour feedback matters!
I have black marks on my fore head since 5 years. I tried a lot of things to cure it, but no use. Pls suggest me a home remedy.
Hi, LAST WEEK I FOUND I HAVE A diabetic & high in FASTING Its 268 so ,& also I have a cough & fever & ltl bt of chest pain so what can I do for control diabetes.
Im 15 years old and my birthday was on 10 march so before 2 days crossed my 14 but I do not have periods is there tension?
Hi sir, I had a fair complexion. But now my face and neck is dark in colour than rest of the body. My face is becoming dull day by day. I use ti apply turmeric and curd paste. But no change. Wat is the reason behind this. Even am using sunscreen whenever I go out. My face I becoming dark. What can I do to regain my complexion? Pls help.
Teenagers face a huge amount of pressure, from puberty changes to questions regarding their identity and where they fit in. With this kind of uncertainty and instability, it is generally not easy to distinguish amongst depression and the developing hormonal changes. However, teen depression goes way beyond general teenage moodiness. It is a serious medical issue that affects each part of a teenager's life. Luckily, it is treatable and parents can offer assistance.
Here are a few signs that can help determine whether a teenager has depression:
Genuinely depressed teenagers regularly think, talk about, or make attention gathering attempts at suicide. However, a disturbing and increasing number of teenagers’ suicide attempts do happen in reality. Therefore, self-destructive or suicidal thoughts or behaviors need to be considered important and taken seriously.
- A teenager who stays sad, cranky, void or in an irritable mood and believes that life meaningless and good for nothing, is suffering from depression.
- They may experience a loss of enthusiasm for games or exercises they used to appreciate or a withdrawal from loved ones or an inescapable inconvenience seeing someone.
- They experience changes in appetite, critical weight gain or loss.
- A depressed teenager has a tendency to indulge in increased late-night activities, has too much or too little sleep, faces inconvenience getting up in the morning and is regularly late for school.
- A teenager who is depressed suffers from physical agitation, paces forward and backward and displays over the top or dull behaviors.
- He/she may have a loss of energy, social withdrawal, withdrawal from regular exercises, or fatigue.
- He/she may make basic remarks about themselves, conduct issues at school or at home, or become excessively sensitive to being rejected.
- A teenager who is depressed usually has poor performance in school, a drop in test results, or a poor attendance.
- He/she frequently complains about physical pain (headaches, stomach aches).
- He/she thinks or writes about death, gives away the most loved assets with remarks like "You would be better off without me."
Remember that a lot of these signs and symptoms are similar to the conduct of an ordinary teenager. That is the reason why a specialist or a psychologist should be considered in order to determine whether your child has depression or not. In case you are uncertain if your child is depressed or simply being an adolescent, consider to what extent these signs have been going on, how extreme they are, and how different your child is acting from his or her typical self.
Depression is a natural condition. It is not something to be embarrassed about and it should be dealt with. A mix of medical and psychological behavioral treatments are regularly prescribed for teenagers. Request a referral to a psychological wellness clinician from your doctor or medical attendant, a neighborhood recreational center or healing center, friends, kins, care groups, or clinicians. It is important that the entire family get instruction and support about the disorder as patients suffering from depression need company and support. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.