Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. OmYour feedback matters!
Hello its my last years I do not why I always get frustrated irritated I do not want anybody in my life I starting hate my friends even I see old images of my friends I start anger I do not know why its happening when I remember my past its make me anger too . please help me out.
I am 42 years old lady I am suffering with thirsty often when I felt get that feeling I am getting cough and get vomited. And my left shoulder also paining very often.
1. I am a boy of 19 and I am suffering from weakness problem, I never feel like" mard. I am not able to say some words in front of a group of known or unknown people but the same thing I can speak with confident in phone. I am also too thin and I want to become physically strong and a good healthy figure (little fat). Please tell me the solution what should I do. 2. One more thing, whenever I seat with some girl in contact with her, and think of sex, Before doing anything my sperm comes out with just assassination of sex. I think this problem is due to weakness only. Please tell me proper solution to be physically very strong. 3. I have also problem of digestion of food. Mujhe clear latrine nhi hoti h. Aur bhookh bhi nhi lgti h. Please tell me a suitable solution so that I can be free of all these problems. I am suffering from these problem since childhood only. My parents is not educated and belongs to lower class and never taken any actions for me before. I am currently a graduation student. Please help me.
Hello sir/madam I am 27 year old, I have pigmentation below my eyes and cheeks, it is about 5 years and now a days I am using eraser cream. I have dry skin and little wrinkles is also there around my lips and eyes so please sir/madam guide me with proper and useful treatment.
Fitness tip for working woman # 1: Stay active throughout the day
Walk and talk with a hands-free as much as possible, stand up maybe during meetings, or keep standing while working if you do not have much typing work to do. Take a short walk during your lunch break, take short breaks every half hour where you walk around for a minute and then get back to your desk. The options are there, you just have to make up your mind and do it.
Fitness tip for working woman # 2: Store your house with healthy snacks
Even if you have the habit of snacking throughout the day, healthy snacks will come to your rescue, instead of harming your health. So, stock up with all the healthy snacks to stay away from various lifestyle diseases.
Fitness tip for working woman # 3: Create an effective exercise pattern
Choose an exercise pattern according to your own convenience. Try adapting to strength training, for at least 20 minutes at least twice a week or interval training like walking or running which will help to tone your entire body.
Fitness tip for working woman # 4: Eat a good breakfast
Working women should also maintain a proper diet with the workouts in order to stay healthy. Include lots of fresh fruits in your breakfast, as fresh fruits that contain glucose will help to keep sweet cravings at bay. With fresh fruits you can also include some dry fruits in your breakfast for energy.
Fitness tip for working woman # 5: Turn on the magic of treadmill
Just do a 10 minutes treadmill session along with holding a 3-5 pound dumbbell in each hand. Set the speed to brisk walk. Do one-minute set each of biceps curls, triceps extensions, side laterals, and standing triceps one after another as you walk. This exercise will tone your upper body as well as pump your heart smoothly.
Fitness tip for working woman # 6: Crunches technique
Most of the times, women tend to use their neck muscles more than their abs when they do crunches. This practice is completely a waste of time. Instead focus back to your abdominal muscles by pressing your tongue flush against the roof of your mouth before starting your crunches.
Fitness tip for working woman # 7: Drink lots of water
Enough water is very essential for the proper functioning of your body. Keep drinking water at regular intervals, so that you don't de-hydrate yourself.
Fitness tip for working woman # 8: Chart your progress
To stay focused and motivated, make a fitness report card for your own reference. Jot down the subjects as various workouts you will be trying out, and grade yourself as you progress. This will help you to be motivated and will help you to notice various improvements.
Fitness tip for working woman # 9: Reduce refined carbs intake
Limit your refined carb rich foods like cookies, chocolates, honey and white rice. When you eat a refined carb rich food, it will spike your blood sugar level and further will produce more insulin which will increase the fat in your body.
Fitness tip for working woman # 10: Never overdo anything
Women need not more than an hour of health and fitness training. Hence, never over do any form of exercise as doing extra exercises or spending more time in the gym, will just make you tired and exhausted. Hence, focus on limited exercises within a certain time frame to make your training session fun and effective.
Fitness tip for working woman # 11: Recover from all desk jobs
Take a rubber band or hair scrunchie. Take the affected hand and touch all five finger tips together, forming a sort of point. Slip the band or scrunchy around all five fingers and draw them apart against the resistance of the band. It's like a reverse squeeze. Do this casually whenever you have time - in between emails, at home while watching TV, even while driving. This will relax your fingers, hands and can act as a stress buster.
Fitness tip for working woman # 12: Be flexible
Trying to stick to a routine may get impossible at times. So if you have dedicated your mornings to workouts, and something comes up, be open enough to take it in your stride. Instead of sticking to a routine, make up your mind that you will go to the gym, anytime in the day whenever you have a window of an hour. If you have to attend a meeting, start 45 minutes earlier. Go to the gym, change and then go on your way. Giving yourself some leeway is the key here.
Fitness tip for working woman # 13: Workout with a buddy
If you are bored to work out alone, then call your best friend or take your pet along with for a workout session. Working out with someone whom you know will help you to achieve goals and keep you motivated as well. Besides, working out in company is always fun and cool.
Fitness tip for working woman # 14: Carbs are important
Carbs are very important, as they fuel your body with energy. Hence, up your intake of fruits and other high-fiber crackers. Also include some protein in your diet, so that the carbs break down more slowly.
Fitness tip for working woman # 15: Stretching is crucial
Warming up your muscles before starting up your exercise routine is very important. Warm ups will prevent muscle injury during workouts. Thus, before starting any workout regime, start at the lowest speed and increase it gradually.
Fitness tip for working woman # 15: Never focus on weight loss
If you just focus on reducing the numbers on your scale, then ultimately you will land up gaining pounds. Instead, you goal should be to maintain a healthy and fit life, by eating right food and practicing right exercise.
Fitness tip for working woman # 16: Pre-workout snack is important
Munching on a energy bar before the gym can actually pump up your energy, as all those bars are high in fiber and sugar. If you're very hungry beforehand, opt for a banana instead which is digested super quickly and will also provide the necessary energy.
Fitness tip for working woman # 17: Keep an eye on your heart rate
Women should work out at 75-85% of their maximum heart rate. When your heart rate is too low, it's a sign that you're not working to your full potential. Too high a rate, on the other hand, shows that you're pushing yourself to a potentially dangerous level. Keep a heart rate monitor on hand or do a manual count incrementally during your workout to ensure that you're reaching, but not exceeding, your ideal target heart rate.
Fitness tip for working woman # 18: Pay attention how you sit
If you're sitting, you may find it most comfortable for your monitor to be at or even slightly above eye level. This helps you look straight ahead without requiring downward head tilt, which often leads the rest of the upper thoracic into a slumping pattern - especially if you're not vigilant and you're prone to lapsing back into bad habits. This simple habit change will go a long way in ensuring reduced back, neck and shoulder aches that are so common among the cubicle crowds.
Fitness tip for working woman # 19: Be happy
As the popular saying goes,' Laughter is the best medicine' and it is 100% percent true . When you laugh out loud or just are happy, your body will release feel good hormones and this will kill the villain stress hormone cortisol. Hence, giggle as much as you can to achieve good health by watching back to back comedy videos or by joining a laughter club. Besides, laughter is also a very good workout option to tone your face muscles.
# 20: Never hurry for results
Finally, remember that even if you follow all these tips, there will be ups and downs, setbacks and victories. Just be patient, and don't give up.
From long time I am sneeze specially at morning, so I have test my eosinophil, and the report is 10%
5 din Periods delay karne k liye doctor ne medicine prescribe ki hai, 1 tablet daily for 5 days, kya wo tablets pregnency bhi avoid karengi, means kya wo contraceptive pills ka kaam bhi karengi?
I have red eyes over 5 day. What to do have tried many eye drops bit it is not working. Please suggest me.
Type 2 diabetes and Erectile Dysfunction may appear as different ailments but they do have a connection. Reports suggest men suffering from Type 2 diabetes are likely to experience Erectile Dysfunction. Moreover, diabetic people suffer from Erectile Dysfunction 10 to 15 years earlier than others.
Reason: The reason behind the connection between the two ailments is quite complex. The whole scenario involves deterioration in nerves, muscle functioning and blood vessels. For successful penetration of penis, body requires healthy functioning of blood vessels, nerves, hormones and sexual desire. Type-2 diabetes hamper the proper functioning of these blood vessels and nerves, thus posing a potential threat to a successful sexual intercourse. Diabetes becomes a big obstacle in obtaining a firm erection. Also, non-regulated flow of blood through these blood vessels adds up to the problem.
Factors Contributing to Erectile Dysfunction due to Diabetes:
Complexities due to Type-2 diabetes increases exponentially when aided with following risk factors-
- Unbalanced diet
- Non-regulated Blood Supply
- Excessive smoking and drinking
- Excessive stress and hypertension
- Lack of Physical activity
- Blood Pressure
- Side effects of medication taken to cure ED
Given below are few suggestions which, if followed, can bring your sex life back on track.
- Consult doctor: It is better to open up about your sexual concerns and consult a doctor. Hesitating in doing so will only increase your problem. Proper knowledge regarding all your existing ailments will allow him to diagnose properly and help you to regulate your blood sugar level. You may further consult a sexologist for specialized treatment for Erectile Dysfunction. Through prescribed medicines and some therapies, this issue can be dealt smoothly.
- Practice a healthy lifestyle: Stay fit. Reduce your extra weight. Include exercise and meditation in your daily routine. This will help a lot in improving your emotional health. In many cases psychological pressure also contribute in causing impotence. So, try to perform some stress relieving exercises to curb down this psychological factor.
- Avoid drinking and smoking: Smoking diminishes the quantity of required nitric oxide which in turn lowers down the blood flow to penis. This increases chances of Erectile Dysfunction to a greater extent. Excessive drinking destroys your blood vessels, thereby posing a serious threat to your sex life.
- Take a proper diet: A balanced diet pays a major role in checking and controlling the blood sugar level. This step will definitely decrease the harm done to your blood vessels and nerves.
- Get enough sleep and keep yourself astray from the harmful effects of fatigue.
- Talk with your partner: It is necessary that you discuss freely regarding your sexual problems with your partner. This will help you in gaining confidence, release stress and perform better.
Follow the above suggestions and choose a healthy lifestyle for a safe and pleasing sex life.