Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Mukteshwar DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
If a person has a regular sex with partner almost everydaywhat type of medicine he should take so as to. Avoid weakness and effect on facial glow.
What would we not give to have that picture perfect, scar-free glowing skin. While some of you are blessed with the natural charisma, many of us have to undergo the daily struggle of beauty creams, toners, scrubs and pastes in order to overcome our skin woes. While a large array of cosmetics promise deliverance from the same, they are not without their fair share of side effects. In fact more often than not, the chemicals which these creams comprise leave your skins scathed even more. Consequently, many of you have turned to natural therapies for countering skin ailments. Most of our skin eruptions, rashes and abscesses are related to our metabolism and hormonal changes.
These natural therapies rejuvenate the skin but also provide cures to the germ of these issues:
- Baking Soda Treatment: Applying a paste of baking soda with water can work wonders for acne ridden skin. The paste must be allowed to sit on your skin for about half an hour and then rinsed off with lukewarm water. Regular usage can bring about a significant improvement in the skin texture.
- Oatmeal Therapy: Oatmeal is known for its beneficial effects on our metabolism. It purifies your skin and helps you get rid of the acne scars. Again applying a thick paste made of water and oatmeal is a trusted remedy.
- Tomato pulp for skin correction: Tomato pulps are replete with constituents that are extremely effective in smoothening out skin. It endows the skin with a renewed glow and clears the clogged up pores, thus preventing eruptions. It acts as a helpful skin toner as well. For yielding the best results, tomato pulp should be mixed with cucumber juice and applied all over the skin. It should be washed off with water after leaving it on for a span of 15 minutes.
- Sandalwood to beat the scars: Since time immemorial, sandalwood has been known to be full of skin enriching properties. It is one of the most reliable products when it comes to clearing out the unwanted blotches on your skin. Making a paste of sandalwood with rose water or rose milk can go a long way in reducing the scars and rashes on the skin.
- Honey and aloe vera combo: Honey and Aloe Vera are two such ingredients that can improve your skin conditions significantly. Endowed with cleansing properties, they help to re-nourish the skin and redefine its beauty. Blending honey with aloe vera into a fine mixture may prove to be a helpful toner.
- Oil Application: Regular or frequent application ofmedicated oil to the body and head will enhance the immunity and integrity of the skin and helps improve the skin texture as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
My skin is neither of the fair complex nor of the dark complex I want to make my whole body fair and remove black tils (spots) anyhow what to do?
4 months back, I got small cut on my nose bt wound has been healed but little bit black spot is still there on my nose. Can you please suggest how I can remove that spot? Which cream is useful also if there any small surgery I can do to remove that spot?
Itchy legs after shaving is a common dilemma for women. Painful scratching can put even the most rational woman into a fit of frustration and tears. Itchy legs after shaving can happen for a few reasons, one being dry skin. Sometimes, a rash may even appear after shaving. There are, however, many different ways and techniques to treat and prevent this irritating issue.
There are a few causes for itchy skin and rashes after shaving legs. These causes can be your own skin issues and some are caused directly from shaving.
If you already have dry skin, pressing any kind of object against your skin can cause irritation. This can include doing something as simple as drying off with a towel after showering.
People with sensitive skin are bothered by any possible irritant. Rashes after shaving legs are a common problem for people with sensitive skin.
Using a dull razor can cause you to press too hard on your skin while shaving, causing legs to be itchy and possibly causing a rash. Dull razors simply do not work as you need them to. Pushing harder to try
And make them work better will only cause yourself discomfort and you will most likely still not get the close shave you are looking for.
Using a dull razor, shaving too close to the skin, and pressing a razor too hard to the skin will cause razor burn. This painful issue can also be caused by dry shaving and cold shaving.
Itchy legs after shaving and rash after shaving legs will make you naturally want to scratch. Unfortunately, although this may soothe the flare-up at that present moment, scratching will only make legs itch worse.
There are numerous methods of how to stop itching after shaving legs. There are many over-the-counter treatments, as well as natural treatments.
Lotions, creams and sprays containing the following ingredients can help soothe itchy legs after shaving:
Benzocaine (or any topical 'caine')
Anti-itch creams which contain 1% hydrocortisone cream can also be beneficial in soothing the itch; especially when there is a rash on legs after shaving.
Bag balm, originally created to soothe the teets on cows that are nursing or being milked, this product has long been the staple in many homes as a natural treatment for dry and irritated skin.
Any of the following naturally found items can help with itchy legs after shaving, including itchy legs that have developed a rash. These natural soothers can be used in a lotion, cream, spray, or simply by themselves.
Aloe is a natural soother used for many skin irritations, including sunburn. Juice from aloe can be applied directly from the plant source.
Oatmeal is, by far, one of the best natural treatments for how to stop itching after shaving legs. Taking an oatmeal bath will help soothe any itch or rash, including hives from an allergic reaction. Simply use a knee high stocking, fill with oatmeal, and use as a body pouf within the bath waters. Oatmeal will not only soothe irritated skin but also intensely moisturize, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth.
Vitamin e oil is usually found in lotions (but can also be found in drops at your local health food or beauty facility). Vitamin e oil is a natural moisturizer and will soothe irritated and dry skin fairly quickly.
Lavender will not only soothe the skin but also the senses. Use in a bath to alleviate itch and pain, and also to de-stress. Soothe away pain and stress in a lavender bath.
Tea tree oil has long been used as a natural antiseptic. Used most often for skin issues such as acne, dandruff, and eczema, tea tree oil will balance skin and ease irritation.
Witch hazel is a natural astringent; balances and tones skin after using irritating products, including shaving products and soaps.
There are many techniques in the prevention of itchy legs after shaving. These techniques are applied both before, during and after shaving.
Use warm (not hot) water to shave legs in. Hot water depletes moisture from the skin. Warm water will help soften hairs and softer hairs allow for a smoother shave.
Be sure to exfoliate before and after shaving.
Exfoliate before shaving to align hairs for a more even shave and to remove dead skin for a closer shave.
Exfoliate after shaving to unclog any products used for shaving. Exfoliating after shaving also helps prevent ingrown hairs.
Always use shaving creams or products when shaving in order to hydrate skin. Never use water alone. Although you can use soap, it is not recommended as it can dry skin out. If you like the feel of soap for shaving, try goat milk soap which actually neutralizes the ph in your skin. If you have sensitive skin, try sensitive shaving products that contain aloe. Leave shaving cream on your legs for approximately three minutes to further soften hairs.
Shave in the direction of your hair growth. If you shave hairs against the grain, irritation and bumps can occur.
Shave lightly with a sharp razor. Do not use dull razors! dull razors and added pressure while shaving will cause irritation and most likely a rash.
After shaving and exfoliation, rinse legs with cool water. This will allow pores to close, preventing any outside irritants from entering your skin. After rinsing with cold water, pat legs dry. Do not rub. Rubbing opens pores and allows irritants in; and also strips away layers of new skin.
Pat legs with witch hazel to tone and neutralizes before using a lotion or cream. Use moisturizers that contain no perfumes, dyes or alcohol as these can dry out and further irritate skin. Try bag balm or a specialty after shave cream.
Since 3 years I am noticing change in my self . Memory lost dark circles , dull skin , laziness , erection problem , premature ejaculation etc . I am 33 years old fit and healthy . I smoke , drink occasionally . Married 1 son . I am worried about my self now . What is happening to me . I. M absolutely perfect . All clear inside out .
I face difficulty in penetration. Whenever I try its not hard enough for penetration to happen. Please suggest a remedy.
Allergy se skin kali ho gai hai rang saaf ho jaye koi medicine aur face pack ya koi tube ho please btaiye.
My face skin has become very hard and rash ,from last 1 week during winter. I applied vaseline (nova) but I didn't get results.
When I pass stools the blood is coming with the stools also its very painful while passing stools also there is a slight wound (a small cut) on rectum. And I am having constipation prob from few days.
Today morning when I went to bathroom. Blood was coming from stool. But no pain and all. Simply blood came. Why it happened. What should I do?
Helli sir I am 18 years old and I want to ask you I am black and I want to have fair skin can I get fair skin so tell me the treatment to get whit skin.
Your hand is an integral part of your persona, which is why you need to keep them clean and presentable. However, conditions such as cuticle skin peeling can take away the beauty of your hands. Cuticle skin peeling can also irritate your hand throughout the day when the cuts are exposed to external elements, such as food or dirt. You could also infect your fingers in the process, if the cuticles are not treated properly.
Causes of Cuticle skin peeling:
- Allergic reaction: Bacteria may cause allergies and stimulate cuticle peeling problem. Detergents and other chemical product can also cause irritation.
- Bad habit: If you have a habit of biting nails or picking nails, then also you can be infected. Moreover, if you rip off your hanging nails instead of chipping them properly then it can result to skin infection.
- Lack of minerals: Calcium and vitamin deficiency can also be a reason for cuticle skin peeling around your fingernails. The skin gets dry and flaky resulting in breaks and chips which may in turn lead to cuticles.
- Skin diseases: If you have any skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis etc then you are likely to develop skin cuticle peeling problem.
Some treatments for cuticle peeling problems
- Warm lemon water: Rinse your hand everyday with warm lemon water to clean the nooks and crannies of the fingers where dirt may be stored. After washing hour hands ensure your moisturise them to keep it supple which will prevent the development of cuticles.
- Cucumber: You can also rub cucumber slices gently on your skin to reduce the inflammation form cuticles and sooth any wounds on the fingers.
- Aloe vera: You can also use the aloe vera gel for its cooling and soothing factors. Using aloe vera multiple times a day will help to get rid of cuticle-peeling by naturally moisturising and disinfecting the skin areas a t the same time.
- Honey: Use honey on your hands and then wash it with lukewarm water to get soft and smooth skin.
- Balanced diet: Maintaining a proper diet containing which has healthy fats, dietary fibre, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and protein will nourish all areas of your skin properly and prevent the problems of cuticle peeling occurring in the first place.
- Antibiotics: You may also need to take anti-infection drugs to reduce the problem if you have already had an infection in your fingers within the cuticles.