Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pathologists online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohini J Dave
Submit a review for Dr. Mohini J DaveYour feedback matters!
I feel tired 365 days, 24 /7.severe body pain from evening onwards. Inspite of sleeping for around 8 hours, I feel sleepy through our the day. Through out the night, I feel severe urge to move my knees and every time I move my knees in the night, each time a cracking sound is heard. I earlier used to suffer from sinusitis, lack vitamin d3, vitamin b12 and thyroid, but all is under control now.
Get pain in left hand and left part of body when I lift my left hand upside. Also find it painful to lift any heavy object from left hand. Have a pain in neck also. Have ruled out anything related to heart since had done complete heart check up recently.
My son is 25 yrs old & for the past 7 days, suffering from fever, body ache & throat infection. His vital test was positive, Doctor advised him ZIFI O tablet 1 BD, for 5 days, no significant relief is observed. Monocef injection had been advised by the Doctor, yesterday. Please advise whether the line of treatment is right or would you suggest some other alternative treatment?
Whether it is winter temperatures dipping, a lower temperature caused due to rains or chills created by air conditioning, the moment our body experiences lower temperatures than it is comfortable with, various forms of aches crop up, esp. if you already have a condition or have been physically hurt.
Winters are typically associated with several types of body pains. Particularly, we’ve seen higher incidences of nerve – related pain, joint pains and vascular pains during the season.
Manage your pains by following these 6 tips:
1. Keep yourself warm: Needless to say, it’s extremely important to keep yourself warm when its gets uncomfortably cold. Clinical research has shown higher incidence of nerve – related, vascular pain and joint pains if your body is exposed to low temperatures for long periods. This is especially true if you are 60+ in age. So, dress appropriately with body warmers, sweaters and jackets
2. Keep yourself physically active: A colder weather reduces average activity levels. An average person walks up to 1,000 lesser steps when its cold. To avoid pain in knees and other joints, it’s especially important to keep up activity levels. Try and take out time for walking in the afternoons or evenings, even if it is inside your house or office.
3. Take care of your diet: It is important to ensure that your intake of Vitamin D, Calcium and Vitamin B complex is adequate. Make sure that your diet remains rich in dal, green leafy vegetables (Vitamin B complex), milk (Calcium) and cheese and egg yolk (Vitamin D).
4. Get enough exposure to sunlight: Lesser exposure to the sun causes Vitamin D deficiency during winters, which can result in fatigue, lethargy and general body pains. Make sure to get at least 15-20 minutes of sunlight exposure, ideally in the mornings around 9am to 10am.
5. Avoid the wrong foods: Actively manage your diseases like diabetes and hypertension to stay pain free. If you suffer from diabetes, make sure that you do not overeat foods with high glycemic index. If you suffer from hypertension, it is important to keep away from spicy and oily foods.
6. Get expert advice: Visit your pain specialist if your pains continue for more than 2 weeks. Be regular with your prescribed pain medications, but strictly avoid self-medication or overuse of painkillers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.