Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan YendeYour feedback matters!
I have saviour hair fall can you help me about that. I have hair fall from past 8 months can you say me how to control.
My hairs grow from scalp but easily fall down why it happened. Even if I apply very light oil then also hairfall is prevailing. What should I do? Moreover my acne increase if I eat slightly oily food is this disease will last long my lifetime?
Doctor, I am 49 year's of age with good health, my habit since last one year taking hot drinks, specially Blended whisky with ice and soda 175 ml. At least 20 days within a month, and for that I notice before some day that my belly gradually fatty day by day, so kindly advice me that how I resist it?
I've been diagnosed with bulky ovaries or pcos and fatty liver. I've been told to lose weight. My target is at least 20 kgs. Please suggest some ways to achieve that and also curd is my favourite food, can I have it in this condition.
I am 23 years old female. I have combination skin. I have whiteheads on my t-zone area of my face. Kindly say some medicine for clear and glowing skin.
I used to work whole day outside so during these work during summer has affected adversely to my skin .tanned my whole body so how is tan can be removed.
My uterus had became bulky how to cure it without surgery. I am 40 years old nd have two children. Advise me some safe treatment.
Hi I feel really stressed. I feel im not good enough for anyone im not able to express myself properly most of the time. If I get hurt I prefer keeping it within myself and when I someone does not understand me I tend to give up easily. And I do not give up on the person I love easily im very scared what if that person leaves me and I always do what I can to make that person happy forgetting about myself. I feel im actually lonely. What am I supposed to do? What do I do when someone does not understand me. How am I supposes to react to that situation.
I am Shivam 19 years old. I have so many pimples in my face. How please give me a way to relief this problem.
Hello Sir/madam I beg to say that I was suffered by stress, anxiety and shaking of hand from last 2 year but it's seasonal problem that is it usually happens in winters and this time I am suffering by it too much so please help.
I brush my teeth twice a day but still my mouth smells badly after a gap of six hours. Please suggest something?
Is ther any way to reduce our weight neither by dieting nor by exercises? Any othr easy possible method to lose our weight?
I want suggestion from dentist. My molar teeth is broken down and a empty space is occurred. What could I have to do. Is there further complications if I will not focus on it.
Please help me Mere dadhi or munch nhi aa rhi he or sarir bhi nhi ban rha he me 23 saal ka hu abhi bhi bachche jesa lagta hu kya koi ilaaz he jisse dadhi munch grow ho sake me bahut paresan hu.
Hair loss due to androgenetic alopecia or pattern baldness is a condition that affects both men and women equally. Surgical hair transplantation is the only solution for restoring the lost hair in pattern baldness when medical hair restoration does not offer you a good hair re-growth. If you have well-defined and clearly established areas or patterns of baldness on the crown with healthy dense coverage of hair at the sides and the back of the head, you are probably suitable for a hair transplant surgery. Hair that is transplanted in the frontal region of the skull generally offers the best results. However, a hair transplant procedure can also be carried out on any other area of your head if you have some bald patch there.
It is best to have detailed information about the hair transplant procedure before you make plans to undergo a surgery. It is only after you have read through all the information that you can understand and appreciate the significance of surgical hair restoration. The information will also help you decide whether you are the right candidate for the hair transplant surgery. Receiving a hair transplant can improve your appearance and self-confidence.
All those who can opt for a hair transplant:
- Men with male-pattern baldness
- Women suffering from hair thinning
- Anyone who has lost some hair from a burn or scalp injury
Hair replacement isn’t a good option for:
- Women with a wide-spread pattern of hair loss throughout the scalp
- People who don’t have enough “donor” hair sites from which to remove hair for transplant
- People who form keloid scars (thick, fibrous scars) after injury or surgery
- People whose hair loss is due to medication like chemotherapy
Two types of procedures
It's worth noting that there are new surgical techniques involved in hair transplants:
- FUE - Follicular Unit Extraction: The hairs are individually extracted from the back of the head and re-planted across the area. This is a lengthy, pain-staking process but the result is minimal scarring and a very natural-looking hairline.
- FUT - Follicular Unit Transplantation: This technique involves taking a larger area or 'strip' of hair from the back of the head, dividing it into smaller units and then re-planting those units in the desired area of hair loss. Scarring can be slightly more conspicuous at the back of the head as a larger area has been removed but an expert surgeon will minimise incision marks to ensure rapid healing.
Hair transplant do, of course, utilise your own natural hair and re-growth can be expected within 4 weeks of surgery. Great care must be taken during your recovery period to protect the newly-transplanted hair. However, once it is deemed safe to resume normal activities, the results can be life-transforming. A successful hair transplant is permanent and can restore confidence and self-esteem. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Ayurveda literally translates into “the science of longevity.” It not just looks at treating the symptoms of the patient, but at getting to the root of the issue for a holistic treatment. In addition to various products, yoga is an integral part of maintaining overall health in Ayurveda.
Patrons of yoga would agree that yoga has multiple benefits, not just in treating diseases, but in maintaining the overall health. The following are some of the most obvious benefits of yoga.
- Weight management: Yoga normalizes body weight by multiple ways including restoring hormonal balance, reducing cortisol levels, improving depression (which can lead to binge eating), etc. Do not worry about calories not being burned during yoga. Yoga is a very good stress reliever and people who are not stressed are rarely obese.
- Pain control: Whether you have a headache or back pain, knee pain or muscle pain, try specific yogasanas. There are people who would vouch for the fact that they could completely stop their pain killers with effective yoga.
- Strength: Yoga makes a person strong in addition to improving flexibility. In most forms of exercises, some may give strength, others may give flexibility. But yoga is one of the few approaches, which combines the two. Range of motion of the joints is improved, healing is quicker, and ligaments and muscles are more elastic with yoga.
- Brain functioning: Yoga improves memory and cognitive functioning. Because meditation and focusing on oneself is such an integral part of yoga, it promotes brain function. It improves memory, clarity of thought, attention span, and helps in decision making.
- Reduces stress: By improving overall well-being, yoga is one of the best methods for stress management. This in turn leads to reduction of a host of other diseases including hypertension, diabetes, stroke, sleep disorders, etc. There is also a heightened feeling of well-being, reduced depression, better self-esteem, improved motivation, and other effects which improve overall health and happiness quotient.
- Anti-degenerative effects: The body is in a constant state of degeneration and with age, this is accelerated. What yoga does is to arrest degeneration – be it the muscle mass, the skin tone, or the joint flexibility. It has a whole lot of metabolic benefits including reducing glucose, sodium, total cholesterol, triglycerides, LDL, VLDL, and catecholamines. Simultaneously, it helps by increasing HDL cholesterol, hematocrit, hemoglobin, lymphocyte count, white blood cell count, thyroxin, total serum protein, oxytocin, prolactin, and cholinesterase among others.
- Restores function: For impaired body systems, whether it is nervous or digestive, musculoskeletal or neurologic, yoga does wonders.
There is no restriction on where to do yoga. Unlike gymming, swimming, or cycling, there is no definite set-up required. So, go embrace yoga and see the benefits for yourself. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.