Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Meraj ShaikhYour feedback matters!
I am 65 years old. Some blood is coming out drop by drop while going for potty only for the last 10 days. I have no pain no uneasiness but water in commode becomes red. I am not any medicines used sit 2-4 hrs for office job without break. There is problem of constipation also. Please advice some remedy.
Hello doctor, I am 24 years old. I have a lover. When I see her or touch her hand my penis has a erections. But when I see another girl or touches my penis doesn't have any erections. What is problem with me?
Iam diabetic and b p patient an talking nebicard cilcar valzar h and valzar plain to day my b p is 170/80 and pulse 60 how to reduce b p.
Hi. Sir/mam. I m 25 years old. I do masturbating daily. I have this habit last 7years. I think I addict this masturbating. please suggest what to do. Further I'll face any problem. Thank you.
I've tb, t from 2months 20days, now in cont. Phase, afb was negative, x ray is clear. Easily catching cold, sometimes mucus in throat irritating. I've dust allergy. Do I have to worry if I start coughing?
My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?
I am 36 years old I have married 18 months before. I have a blessed with the boy. But now I am unable to do sex with my wife actually I do not like ro do sex with her.
What are the main reasons to effect kidney for a normal persons, if there is any treatment for restoring without dialysis.
Children are highly at risk of developing a common cold. It has been said that 22 million school days are lost each year because of the common cold. This can easily be prevented by a number of simple measures. Here are the most common methods which people take to make sure that they do not catch the flu:
- Make your child wash their hands: This is the most common reason for children getting the common cold. It is possible that whatever you touch may get infected with your germs and pass on to your children. This can happen even hours later. Therefore, it is crucial that you wash your hands as often as possible and if this is not possible, you should at least make your child use a hand sanitizer.
- Do not sneeze into your hands: When you sneeze into your hands, the virus clings to your hands. Therefore, when you sneeze, try to sneeze into a tissue or at least into the inside of your elbow so that your child does not get a cold.
- Make your child not touch your face: Colds can only enter your body through the eyes, nose and mouth. Tell your kids not to touch their faces so that they do not catch a virus.
- Make your child do aerobic exercise: Aerobic exercise increases your heart rate and this means, that it also increases the ability of the body to kill viruses.
- Give your child foods with phytochemicals: Green, red and yellow vegetable and fruits are very good at fighting off viruses. Eat them so that the natural virus fighting ability of the body is increased.
- Do not allow your child to come near smoke: Smoking reduces the body's ability to fight off cold. This is why smokers get more severe and more frequent colds. It has been said that one cigarette can stop cilia from working for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Relax: There is also a lot of evidence that your immune system is stronger when you are not stressed out. Try to see that your child is not stressed from school or any other place which may cause them stress.