Find numerous IVF Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find IVF Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best IVF Specialists online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mayuri Assudani
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Infertility
In Vitro Fertilization (Ivf) Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Sperm Donor Program
Natural Cycle Ivf Treatment
Management of High-Risk Pregnancy
Artificial Insemination Treatment
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Egg Donation Procedure
Treating Disorders of The Unborn Child
Fertilisation In Vitro - Embryo Transfer (Ivf - Et
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (Icsi) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mayuri AssudaniYour feedback matters!
In vitro fertilisation, commonly known as IVF, is the process of fertilising single or multiple eggs outside the body. This treatment can be performed by either using your own egg and sperm or using donated egg or sperm or sometimes both. The resulting sperms and eggs are evaluated for quality and then one or more of them are positioned properly in the uterus through the cervix. IVF is regarded as one of the most commonly opted treatment plans, and it accounts for more than 99% of assisted reproductive technology processes.
Who are suitable for IVF?
IVF can be helpful for you in case you have some issues with the egg quality or ovulation, fallopian tubes that are blocked in some way or endometriosis. It can also help you to get pregnant if your partner has problems with mortality and sperm count and when you have opted for donor eggs. About 1.5% of babies in the United States are conceived through the IVF process.
How does IVF work?
There are several steps through which IVF process works and the timeline follows the following steps:
- Stimulation for ovary: You will have to take a special kind of fertility drug for 8 to 14 days near the start of your menstruation cycle. This drug aids in the stimulation of your ovaries for developing multiple mature eggs to fertilise instead of a single one. You may also need to take an artificial hormone-like cetrofelix and leuprolide for keeping your body from releasing eggs very early.
- Development of follicle: When you are under all these medications, you will have to visit your doctor’s office often for checking the hormone levels as well as ultrasound measurements for the ovaries.
- Getting the trigger shot: Once the follicles are ready, you are likely to receive a trigger shot, which is an injection causing the eggs for maturing fully and becoming capable of being fertilised. Your eggs are ready for being retrieved after about 36 hours of receiving this shot.
- Gathering the eggs: At this stage, you are likely to receive an aesthetic or ultrasound probe that is inserted through the vagina for checking the ovaries and identifying the follicles. Normally, about 8 to 15 eggs are retrieved through the insertion of a thin needle.
- Fertlisation: This is the most vital step, where an embryologist is going to examine the eggs before they are combined with the sperm and incubated overnight. Fertilisation happens at this particular time, but abnormal eggs are not fertilised.
Then the embryos slowly develop and are planted on the basis of your age and clinical condition. When the treatment is working, an embryo is implanted in the uterine walls and starts developing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Hello doctor gud morning. Ultra sound pelvis report. Uterus: appears bulky measuring 9.1 × 7.0 × 6.7cm, anteverted. Poorly differentiated myometrial and endometrial echoes. Heterogeneous coarse myometrial echoes noted. Areas of hypoechoic foci noted diffusely within the myometrium - possibly representing cystic degeneration. Visualised endometrium measures ~ 4 - 5mm. Seedling fibroids noted in posterior wall. Ovaries: right ovary not clearly visualised? H/o surgery done. Left ovary appears enlarged in size, measures ~ 4.5 × 3.9 cm. Multiple follicular cysts of varying sizes noted within. Largest measuring ~ 2.7 ×2.1 cm. A small tubular structure measuring ~ 2.1 × 1.8 cm noted adjacent to left ovary? Hydrosalpinx? Paraovarian cyst. POD: no free fluid in POD. No adnexal mass lesion seen. Bladder: Normal in contour. No intraluminal echoes seen. IMPRESSION: features of Adenomyosis Suggested MRI Pelvis / clinical correlation. My question s still she didn't having child. If it is possible to conceive to take any treatment. Which treatment she will take to conceive. Pls tel me doctor.
Hello. Main aapse ye Jana chati hu main pergent nhi ho paa rhi Kya karu Meri shadi ko 3 saal ho gye or Meri period cycle 23 ya 25 days ka rhata h fix nhi hota h to asa main mujh bataye main. Kya karu ki main pergent ho jau.
Hello doctor m 32 year old trying to conceive pregnancy, I did hsg nd it show right fallopian tube block nd my Amh is 1.63 What should I do pls suggest.
Natural cycle IVF also commonly known as natural IVF is an IVF method where no stimulating drugs or medications are used as part of the IVF treatment. During this process, one single egg is retrieved from the female during ovulation, which is used to form the embryo. Embryo thus formed is transferred back into the uterus."
Natural cycle IVF or natural IVF is the process of invitro fertilization technique in which a single mature egg is retrieved from the ovaries. The egg being retrieved during the process is matured naturally as the part of woman’s cycle. No medications or stimulation drugs are used to produce the mature eggs. Natural Cycle IVF is used on the patients with normal ovarian reserve. It is a known fact that with aging the women’s capability to have a baby naturally decreases. Natural IVF relies completely on the natural cycle of the women for egg production. Hence, this IVF technique is not preferred for the women who are in their late 30s or early 40s. In such women, stimulated cycle IVF - will always be the preferable option.