Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Mahendra Barwad


Dentist, nagpur

12 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Dr. Mahendra Barwad BDS Dentist, nagpur
12 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Dr. Mahendra Barwad
Dr. Mahendra Barwad is a trusted Dentist in Butibori, Nagpur. He has had many happy patients in his 12 years of journey as a Dentist. He is a BDS . You can visit him at Dr. Barwad Hi-Tech Dental Clinic & Implant center in Butibori, Nagpur. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Mahendra Barwad on has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Find the best Dentists online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


BDS - Vidarbha Youth Welfare Societys Dental College & Hospital - 2005
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr. Barwad Hi-Tech Dental Clinic & Implant center

Ward No-3 c/o Bhaskar Warghane Main Road , Butiborinagpur Get Directions
100 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Mahendra Barwad

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Why I always get bleeding while I am brushing. Please notify me any ayurveda treatment is available for this?

BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Advanced course in maxillofacial sugery
Dentist, Lucknow
For surgical problem if you find med tt you will never get the tt get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a little or normal pain in my teeth from last month please suggest me what should I do?

oral implantology, BDS
Dentist, Jaipur
Pain in tooth for a month can not be diagnosed like this. You need to visit a dentist for clinical examination and x ray if required. After which we can sort out your problem.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I'm 23 old guy and my gums bleed wen I brush n I feel tat I hv gaps between them coz it used to perfect n strong but it's no longer there. Could u plzzz suggest wat would be the best option.

Oral Implantologist (New York University), Advanced Aesthetic Oral & Dental Surgeon. BDS (India)
Dentist, Mumbai
Bleeding gums is a sign of gum infection & inflammation which happens because of plaque & calculus deposition on tooth & border of gums. You need to get a clean up (oral prophylaxis) done to solve the bleeding problem. As for the gaps between your teeth, if it is too huge & making you conscious about your smile & looks, you need to get braces treatment done. If the gaps are not too wide your problem may be solved with removable wire appliance & you may not need to put braces.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

MDS - Periodontics
Dentist, Thane
Taking a large no. of medications often leads to a dry mouth. Increase your fluid intake or ask your dentist about an artifical saliva product or chew sugarless gum after a meal to keep your mouth moist.

Blooding From last one Montage, i have consulted dentist give some treatment But No. Improvement. What i do?

Dentist, Gandhinagar
Go for cleaning of teeth first,and then good oral care by medicine and mouth wash will solve the problem.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My right incisor has broken slightly before 10 years. Whether I have to go for capping or any cement like filling is there. How much will it cost?

MDS - Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry, BDS
Dentist, Hyderabad
Broken tooth can be restored using a composite filling or a crown (Metal ceramic, All ceramic or Zirconia) depending on the amount of tooth loss after fracture. But first, the dentist would clinically evaluate the condition of your teeth by looking if any colour changes are seen compared to the adjacent teeth (Discoloraion), take radiographs (x-ray) to evaluate the condition of the root and its surrounding structures, any pain while tapping on the tooth, exposure of the pulp, etc. If any pathology is seen in the radiograph, might even require a Root canal treatment before restoring the broken part. All these will be analysed and an appropriate treatment plan along with alternative options based on your requirement will be given by the dentist. I hope that I have clarified your query. Thank you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Gadchiroli
The tooth paste that you choose to use should be clinically approved by the American Dental Association (ADA) as they are the pioneer in the field of dental and oral health care. 

I have go to toilet for many times a night how can I solve this problem Also my mouth gets very dry please suggest a solution.

Hi, from what you have mentioned above, it seems that you have got diabetes which is usually associated with the above symptoms. It is advisable to consult a diabetologist and get your condition treated. For dry mouth, you need to increase saliva secretion in your mouth. This can be achieved by increasing your fluid intake and by drinking lot of water. Sugar free gums are available in the market which can also help in increasing salivary production.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother is a liver cirrhosis child's A patient .with esophageal varices grade 2.for last few days her gums are bleeding heavily. Is it something to worry about? She also takes insulin for diabetes.

MBBS, MD - General Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Chennai
Liver cirrhosis causes defect in blood clotting. Due to decreased production of natural clotting factors produced from liver. Kindly check her pt and inr tests. Before it gets too late.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What exposes your teeth to abuse is not how much you eat, but how often you eat. Every time you eat, bacteria convert the carbohydrates in the food into acids that can dissolve your tooth enamel. By snacking throughout the day, you make your teeth susceptible to constant bacterial attack. Hence avoid eating high sugar, high acid foods between meals. Diet soda may have no sugar but the acid in it can be dangerous to your tooth enamel. If you have a sweet tooth, it’s best to have sweets at meal times!

How would you know if you had periodontal diseases?

MDS Prosthodontics, BDS
Dentist, Dehradun
How would you know if you had periodontal diseases?

Unlike tooth decay, which often causes discomfort, it is possible to have periodontal diseases without noticeable symptoms. That is why regular dental checkups and periodontal examinations are very important. Several warning signs can signal a problem. While periodontal disease may begin slowly for some patients. Others may develop a rapidly slowly for some patients, others may develop a rapidly progressive form of the disease. If you notice any of the following:

1. Gums that bleed easily

2. Red, swollen, or tender gums.

3. Gums that have pulled away from your teeth.

4. Persistent bad breath.

5. Pus between the teeth and gums.

6. Looser or separating teeth.

7. A change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite.

8. A change in the fit of partial dentures.

I had problem of halitosis disease. I even had consult with dentist and got scaling and filling done on my teeth. But problem of bad breath still occurs nothing benefited my situation. What should I do next? Which doctor should I consult. How can this halitosis or bad breath can be terminated.

BDS, CDE Endo-Prostho, CDE - Cast Partial & Complete Dentures
Dentist, Pune
Hello, halitosis could be because of deposits on teeth surface or food lodged in between teeth. Visit a dentist and get your DEEP scaling and polishing done. Brush your teeth twice daily, night brushing is very important. Floss regularly. Rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My Teeth's is very much yellow and red color, all toothpaste don't work properly.

BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Advanced course in maxillofacial sugery
Dentist, Lucknow
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foods like colas.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, My teeth is yellowish, little black spot on teeth and gum problem. Please suggest me toothpaste for that problem so that my teeth looking clean and white?

Dentist, Mumbai
Jd Imam your teeth are yellowish with little black spot and gum problem first get scaling and polishing done . visit dental surgeon for treatment . use colgate whitening paste /bleaching kit under guidance of dental surgeon .
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Some days ago while eating meat one of my teeth of lower jaw had a slight hole. The doctor prescribed ofloxacin, druxl tablet and pan DSR for 5 days. There was also ketorol for pain. The doctor suggested rct. But my tooth is aching. Pls suggest.

Dentist, Jamshedpur
After you complete your antibiotic and anti inflammatory medicines, the oain will be control. Then you can proceed for rct. Ask your doctor to make an access. The pain will be subside.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir/madam Am 28 years old, I have cross bite teeth, what is the best brace to correct my teeth? Can I use invisible brace? And how much it cost? And how long to wear those braces.

Dentist, Bangalore
your cross bite can be corrected by using braces. Braces are of different types. Metal,ceramic and now invisible braces etc. Most common braces used are metal braces. Clear aligners are very much expensive it wil be in lakhs but are aesthetically very good. Time duration of wearing braces depends on the complication of problem you have.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm getting what I ate to my mouth. While having non veg I'm suffering a lot with this problem. What should I do?

Dentist, Mumbai
Bala ji apply boroglycerine and rinse with clohex mouthwash . take bland diet for few days .drink plenty of water .
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from teeth problem. Their is a gap created in my molar teeth. Also one of my my teeth is pains a lot. My teeth are occupied by yellow colour for the most part.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi, there is a cavity in your teeth so its better to consult a dentist.In the mean Take Plantago major Q, 10 drops twice daily with water. Take mag phos 6x, 6 tabs hrice daily with hot water.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Food is very spicy because of my habit of chewing tobacco so what I do please answer me .

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE), BDS
Dentist, Patna
U r suffering from a disease called oral sub mucous fibrosis. It is a pre cancerous condition. You need to consult me for treatment plan. In which city do you live?
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed