Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Jitesh KhandraniYour feedback matters!
Please help me sir how can I get pain free form my lag joint? I am suffering from 5 days. So now how can I pain free relief? Help me sir. Thanking you sir.
I am 33 year old male I'm suffering pain in trapezius (between neck and shoulder) for past couple of days ,I took voveran tablet and applied gel also but din get cured so plzzz can you suggest.
How the frozen shoulder should be treated for a person having age 45 years with no history of sugar, cholesterol and blood pressure.
I am 24 year old male and from last 3 months I have joint pain I have used many painkillers and pain ointments but I did not gave relief. What should I do?
I am a 23 years old lady and mother of a 6 month old baby. I am suffering with pain in my foots to thighs. In early morning when I wake up the when I stand up from bad I feel a great pain in my foot like nerve pulling. After a hour of standing the pain ki expand to my thighs and heel. Please give me suggestions that what is this problem and how can I recover?
If there is a recurrent pain in the lower pelvic and the lower abdomen region of the body, chances are you might be suffering from pelvic pain. In women, severe pelvic pain can be a warning sign of some internal damage in the reproductive organs (ovaries, fallopian tube, uterus, and vagina) present in the pelvic region or the digestive system of the body. Although not common in men, pelvic pain might be indicative of an infection or severe pain in the colon region or the pelvic bones. Pelvic pain might be acute or chronic in nature and the pain might spread to the thighs and buttocks of the body.
The causes of pelvic pain differ among the genders, which are as follows:
1. For women, pelvic pain can be an indication of more serious disorders in the internal reproductive organs such as uterine cancer, cervical cancer, ovarian cysts, ovarian cancer and other pelvic inflammatory diseases (when the sexually transmitted bacteria spread to the reproductive organs and causes infections).
2. In women, pelvic pain might also occur due to endometriosis (a disorder wherein the internal endometrial tissues grow outside the uterus resulting in severe pain), adenomyosis (a disorder wherein the endometrial tissues which line the wall of the uterus start growing within the uterus), severe pain during ovulation and miscarriages.
3. The causes of pelvic pain in both men and women include sexually transmitted diseases, a disorder in the pelvic region or the bladder, kidney stones, urinary tract infection, colon cancer, and chronic hernia.
If you suffer from the following symptoms, chances are you might be suffering from pelvic pain:
1. Severe pain in the hips and the groin
2. Sudden fever along with the presence of blood in the stool.
3. Severe menstrual pain
4. You might feel severe pain while urinating or in the middle of a sexual intercourse
5. Bloody vaginal discharge might be indicative of pelvic pain in women
6. Recurring episodes of constipation or diarrhoea
7. Pain resulting from stress and intense physical movements
If the pain is chronic, doctors might suggest prescribed a dosage of birth-control pills, antibiotic (especially for blood in the stool and pain due to infection) and anti-depressants. In extreme conditions, the doctor might prescribe laparoscopic surgery (operation by making minor incisions performed far from the actual source).
Hello doctor I am 20 year old man sir my memory is low and all body weakness and paining my body please help me.
My father is 69 years old. Recently he is having pàin in his back. X ray report says it is spondylosis. PleaSE advice me.
I am a 25 year male I have muscle wasting in left hand and the nerves can be seen. I can't lift heavy objects and drop them eventually. I can't even hang with my left hand. I had undergone MRI and nerve conduction test. The doctor (neurologist) said I have monomelic amyotrophy but no one in my family has this except my elder brother but his hand is not weak as mine and he also don't have that much wasting. Please help I think I am going to lose the ability to work with left hand. Sometimes my hand freezes and I cant even bend my fingers. I don't have any wasting in other parts of the body.
I am 20 years old girls. I mostly feel like m too much tired and have pain in arms and legs especially in the morning. Suggest some exercises or other home remedy to overcome this problem.
I am Ashu, 27 years old. I had so much of back pain and M taking pain killer tablet but still M facing same problems. So please help me. And from last 4 months M facing irregular periods soguidefor this also.
A pain in the back can make even small, daily activities like bathing, getting dressed or even bending down to pick up things difficult. A quick and thorough treatment of such problems can prevent the problem from worsening. In such cases, there is an obvious need to exercise the lower back muscles. However, before performing these exercises, a lot of preparation is required to get your back into shape. Taking enough time to warm up and stretch the muscles can make a significant difference between helping and making the problem worse.
Why should you exercise your lower back?
The main reason for exercising the lower back region is to make it move gently through all types of motion so that it can have a greater range of movement during daily activities. Core strengthening exercises and stretches are recommended to prevent back pain. While doing these exercises, try avoiding activities that cause pain or discomfort. Pain is a sign of problem and one must be careful to avoid it during these exercises as it shows that you are hurting yourself in some way or the other.
Activities to be followed:
The following activities can help in increasing the flow of blood to the sore areas of your back and prepare for more activity, thus reducing the chance of aggravation.
- Soak in a tub of water: Fill a tub with water to a level that you will tend to float and thus reduce the force of gravity on your spine and muscles. Epsom salt can be added to relax the muscles. Do not to sit up too high in as it can cause stress to the low back discs. Slide down low enough so that the back is allowed to flatten a small amount, thus reducing disc and muscle stress.
- Use local heat to reduce muscle spasms: Soak a large towel with hot water and wring it out. Place it on the low back where your pain is located. You can also place a damp towel in the microwave oven long enough so as to heat the towel. Be careful not to overheat the towel. Place the warm cloth on the area of your pain for about ten minutes.
- Hip slides: Lie on your back. First move one hip and then the other towards your shoulders. Raise your right hip towards the right shoulder and then the left hip towards the left shoulder. Raise one of your hips and then the other up off the floor so that your back twists a little. Raise the right hip off from the floor and then do the same with your left hip.
- Windmill: This is a general back exercise. Create big circles with your arms by rotating them in clockwise and anticlockwise circles.
These activities are an excellent way to reduce back spasms and the stress on your back.