Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Submit a review for Dr. Jaya ChawlaYour feedback matters!
I thought tat Am jus suffering from insomanic disease because I can't sleep more than 4 hours in 24 a day? Please help me to cure this problem;;;
Sir I m suffering from dengue for last 7 days. What precaution should I take nd how much rest should b taken to get rid immediately.
I am suffering from frequent flatulence, irregular motion, smoky tool, urgency for motion 3-4 time per day.
I hv eczema in my foot toes. Only itching problem. Tried so many ointments also. How to get relief from this. Please help me.
I am 50 years male, have neck pain for the last few months, of late I feeling numbness in my toes, is it cervical? how to get well?
I am 29 years old and married from last 1 yr. We want to have a baby but I am getting delayed periods. For 1 month period cycle is of 30 dys but next month it is 40-45-50 days. I went to gynecologist she did ultrasound and hormone, HB testing and all was normal. Few signs of initial pcod were there. She prescribed biotin tablet for 30 days. I want to know is the period delay because I get egg fertilised it attaches to uterus but breaks off leading to painful period? What should I do.
Q: Hi I need some help. Generally people suffer from early ejaculation however I am suffering from delayed. What could be the problem. While having sex I generally enter my wife however, I loose my erection after 3-4 minutes and thereafter it becomes impossible to enter my wife. We are also planning to start to conceive however this way we do try to have sex 2-3 times a week but I only manage to cum inside her once every 4-5 times we try. What could be the problem and what is the solution Can I use any sex toy or medicine to help this. And what is also the long term solution. Please help. Also I live in india so I may need solution accordingly.
My father was experiencing some chest pain and so we decided to admit him to a hospital. His Angiography was done and it shows blockage in RCA in one nerve at two places having 70% & 80% on both of them. So does he requires to do angioplasty surgery? And if yes, are two stents required?
Dear sir, I am 46 years old male suffering from ed since last two years, although there is hardness in my genetial after full concentration but for a very short time. I dont have any other disease and I am fully healthy in other ways. Please provide solution.
Dear Dr. I have constipation for six months and I had taken lot of medicine name as syrup Novalex ,tumlex, lebertion etc Tablets as gerbisa.
How much should be proper ejaculation time. Is masturbation once a week bad for health or its normal.
I have prostate. Kindly advise what should I take as medicine or diet. Moreover, very often I have boils in my mouth.
Diabetes is probably one of the worst enemies of human health. Why? That is because unlike many other diseases which make you aware of their presence in your body instantly, diabetes is a silent attacker. So, you may continue to be unaware of the disease for a very long time, before you suddenly realize that something is wrong with your body one day. And then tests reveal that you are afflicted with diabetes.
In order to make sure that this doesn't happen to you, you have to keep an eye on the symptoms of diabetes because prevention, no matter how tedious it is, is always better than the cure. Here is a look at the usual but often ignored signs which indicate that you might be suffering from diabetes.
- If you are taking more bathroom breaks than usual, and if the rate of going to the loo is increasing gradually with time, it can well be a sign of diabetes. When you are suffering from diabetes, your body becomes less efficient in breaking down the consumed food into sugar and utilising it. Therefore, a lot of sugar gets saturated in your bloodstream and your body gets rid of it by flushing it out through urination.
- If you urinate a lot, it is self-evident that you would also feel very thirsty all the time. In some cases, the patients don't realize their problem and drink chocolate milk or aerated drinks which have sweet flavours. This leads to excess sugar in your body again, and the problem continues. So all in all, if you feel very thirsty all the time, get yourself checked.
- You might lose weight, and it may really seem like a great thing in the beginning but it is not. When a person has diabetes, he is likely to lose his weight because of the decreasing water level in his body as well as the inability of the body to break down food into more suitable forms.
- If you are tired all the time, and by all the time we mean even after getting up from a long and good night's sleep, you may have diabetes. The reason for this is that fatigue comes to you when your body cannot produce enough energy from the food you consume, and this happens only when you have diabetes.
- If your cuts and bruises heal slower than ever, you definitely are a victim of diabetes. This is because the immunity and clotting system of your body don't work well when there is a saturation of sugars in your body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.