Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Sir I have chest pain for few seconds. Is this for acidity. Some body told me you should consult doctors.
I am on medication for hypertension for last 10 years and take losar 50 mg and ctd 12.5 daily. My bp ranges between 140/83. Also I am taking medicine for hypothyroidism for last couple of years thyronorm 75. The values of t3, t4 and tsh are within normal range. I do daily morning walk for 40 min for 6 days a week. What precautions I need to take to keep things under control.
I am 40 years old working women having diabetes, blood pressure and is suffering from hasimoto thyroiditis, where my hair is falling day by day heavily, eyesight is going blur, heart palpitates, can you suggest me good food intake for these type of problems.
I am 52 years of age, while washing utensils my right side of my body is in pain, especially chest, but when sweep the floor, clean no pain, please advice.
My Father 52 years had heart burn and heart attack. He has high sugar and blocks in the heart and he has placed 3 stent his heart. Doctor prescribed medicines. Now he is ok .But Not interested in eating food? He wants to eat only tasty food. .He also has low blood pressure. Please suggest me some steps.
My BP is 86/130. Using TelvasAm since January 2015. Is it requires to move to other drugs. If yes, which will be better.
Dr. I'm going through some serious pain mentally as the girl that I loved and cared for with all my heart has been playing with me for my childhood friend by dancing on his tune this is killing me inside and I can not keep my head right at all leading to heavy smoking and stress. I'm completely broken emotionally, please I need help!
I am a male of 50 years old. I used to do lipid profile test once in 6 months. Each time my total cholesterol come about 200-210, HDL about 32-36, LDL about 150-160 triglyceride about 250-260. For last 5-6 years I take very less oil, walk 4-5 KM/ day about 5 days in a week, non-veg food 1-2 times a week that to fish or chicken. Of course I have not taken medicine for this. Kindly advise how can I increase HDL cholesterol and reduce other cholesterol.
Recently I have gone through general health check up, I have high blood pressure, how I can maintain normal blood pressure, suggest me the good health tips.
My left side of chest I growing large day by day. Am I suffering from Gynecomastia. Please suggest some medicines.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.