Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Jainendra RahudYour feedback matters!
I asked for reduce eye power. Doctor suggested me to go either for contact lens or lasik laser. My number is -5.50 which is very high. Will laser work in my eyes and after it will I also have to wear glasses. Is lasik laser safe for eyes?
I have specs. And now my eyes are going inside by using the specs and my face is looking awkward. Please give me the solution to reduce the depthness of my eyes.
My eye was artificial eye it becomes back side of the eye is blacked and bad smell why? Any problem are not?
Hi im working in a BPO so will on work when I site in front of computer my eyes get lot of pain so please help me out of this.
Hello Dr. My eyes are operated (flex scan ) one years ago. Is this for life tm ? N while using computer or watching tv can I use zero no. Specs if not then suggest me what should I use n what type of glasses I HV to use?
I had a long sight after checking my level of sight I got the information that I had slightly high cylinder value in my right eye What's the solution for this?
After complicated vitro retinal surgery many of them face a problem like glucuoma and more over they cannot see as earlier there will be a blur for life time after and the same case after the silicon oil removal this is my case also. As I am doing Mtech Biomedical engg My project will start in next month so I want to do project based on this so I want to do regain the vision upto 90% So I want your support is there any solution for this please I want your support. Please help me.
It is true that the foods you eat cannot get back your eyesight. It is also true that the foods that you eat can never increase your vision powers. Then you might ask why go through all the trouble of writing articles which state the foods that are beneficial for vision.
A well-made point! But the real truth is while the foods cannot affect the performance of your vision; there are many foods that are needed to maintain a healthy vision. These foods are beneficial and are necessary to preserve the line of sight and are also valuable in sustaining them further damage. Let us give them a thought in detail
Vitamins A, C, and E form the main components when it comes to vision. Always choose a food that has ample doses of these substances and makes it a regular habit. Some of the foods that are high in them are:
- Bell Peppers: Not many people know that the brightly coloured bell peppers are a nutritional powerhouse that could help reduce the risk of poor vision. They have ample quantities of Vitamin A and C and in addition to that bell peppers are fat-free, low-calorie, and contain fiber. Give them a shot and see the benefits in the long run.
- Carrots: There cannot be an article written about eye sight without the mention of carrots. They have rich traces of Vitamin A and they help to reduce the impact of both cataracts and age-related macular degeneration (AMD). Try having them in its raw format rather than a cooked format to get hold of all the vitamins.
- Greens (Spinach, Kale, Leafy Vegetables): There is an age-old saying that the colour green is good for the eyes. This holds true even in the case of green vegetables. Green vegetables like spinach and kale are rich sources of vitamin C and are loaded with antioxidants. They also protect your eyes from UV rays and the direct damage to your eyes from the sun’s rays. Use it as per your imagination and you can have them in salads, soups or as a dip.
- Blueberries: Blueberries are also packed with antioxidants and they are beneficial for the overall health and wellness of your eyes health and wellness. They are also high in the soluble fiber, which can help lower cholesterol. You can simply wash them and pop those in your mouth or you can add it as a delicacy to your cereal and porridge.
- Sweet Potatoes: Just like carrots, sweet potatoes too have high carotene levels and they are effective in reducing the stress of your eyes. They also soothe your eyes to a great extent and can be beneficial in maintaining the robustness of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.