Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Home Visit PhysiotherapyYour feedback matters!
Sir, mam I am 26 year boy. 5-6 months suffering both side hip pain continuously right side more and left side less. What I do now.
M suffering from initial stage of spondylitis. .which is best position for sleep? And what exercise should I do? Can we eliminate this by taking medicine.
I aged 27 and having mild disc imbulge at L4 L5 in spine. Going through treatment and having medicines. Is there any permanent cure for this.
I am 64 years old. I am unable to walk even 10 meters at stretch. I can not even stand for 10 minutes. My left leg becomes senseless if I stand for 5-10 minutes. I am taking medicine for BP and lipvas20 etc for the last 5 years but no improvement. Suggest what should I do.
I have backache in my head from last 2 years What do I do to help myself apart from banging my head on the wall.
My mother age 60 years suffering from back pain due to slip disk, below is the mri report impression - 1. Broad based posterocentral protrusion of the disc indents the thecal sac & the bilateral traversing l5 nerve roots. Foraminal components of the disc indents the bilateral exiting nerve roots at respective level. 2. Facet joint arthropathy at the l5-s1 level & ligamentum flavum thickening at the l4-l5 level. 3. Disc protrusion with mild ligamentum flavum thickening results in modrate cauda equine compression at the l4-l5 level & mild compression at l5-s1 level. Couple of doctors are proposing a surgery, need your opinion on this. Is surgery is necessary? is there any other option than surgery? please advice. Mother is suffering a back pain from more than 2 years. Many thanks in advance!
My mother is 46 years old. She is suffering from waist pain and knee pain for last 4 months. We have tried many pain killers. Ayurvedic medication too. She has swelling in knee also. What to do? Please help.
I have pain in my back. Which Pain Killer Should I take. I think This is because of wrong sleeping position.
Namaskar Mere body Mai jointpain bahut hota h subah Ko bahut pain hota h uric acid 6.6 h Davayen bhi kya Raha hu.
I am 68 years old suffering from knee joint pains. Doctors advised for knee replacemnt surgery. But is their any medicine or ointment to cure the pain. I am managing to walk but cannot climb stairs. Please advise.
I am 25 years old I have 2 rod in my right hand since September 2007 it feel me pain daily when I waķe up in morning pls help.
Physiotherapy plays a pivotal role in helping a person recover after a hip replacement surgery. It brings back the old flexibility and prevents blood clots in the area where the procedure has taken place. After the surgery team gives its green signal, a physiotherapist starts working with a patient for a full recovery.
Here is a list of some common exercises that a physiotherapist suggests after a hip replacement surgery:
- Walking: It is important to use the crutches for a time period of 4-5 weeks post the procedure. Until the surgeon or the physiotherapist advises against using the crutches, it makes sense to use it while walking. It makes sense to retain the normal walking posture by using the crutches rather than limping without it. A physiotherapist reviews the pressure exerted by the arm while holding a crutch, before advising the patient to get rid of the crutches.
- Increasing hip flexibility: This is a basic form of exercise where an individual lies on one side of the body with knees and hips bent. A pillow is placed in between the knees. While doing this, it should be ensured that both the feet is kept together and the back muscle is not twisted. The top knee should be slowly raised like an opening of the calm shell. This position should be maintained for 4-5 seconds.
- Strengthening the hips: The body should rest on the stomach. The buttocks should be tightened and one leg should be slowly lifted. This position should be maintained for a stretch of 3-5 seconds. The same should be repeated for both the legs.
- Strengthening the hip and the stomach muscle: The body should rest on the back with a leg bent. The stomach muscle should be tightened and the bent leg should be lifted carefully while ensuring that the bend does not supersede more than 90 degrees. While keeping the stomach muscle tight, the lifted leg should slowly come down to touch the surface. This act should be repeated for 5-6 times.
- Strengthening the thigh muscle: While sitting in a steady chair, an elastic loop should be wrapped around the ankles. The elastic loop should be stretched with one leg while keeping the other foot firmly rooted to the ground. The lifted foot should slowly come down to the normal position. The same act should be repeated for 4-5 times.
- Improving balance: An elastic loop should be tied to one leg of a table and the other end of the loop should be tied to one ankle. The table should be held on for maintaining balance. Maintaining an erect position, the tied up ankle should be stretched sideways. The position should be maintained for 3-5 seconds to return back to normal standing position.