Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dharmesh ChaddaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 4 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
I am 25 year female, I am suffering from dandruff problem very long. I tried many things home remedies and many oils product to get rid of dandruff but nothing work actually. Due to which I had also lost lot of my hairs.
I am suffering from hair loss since last 5-6 years, my parents and their parents as well did not suffer this hair loss problem but I have lost more than half of my hair on head, although I used to have good hair growth till 25years of age.
I am an IT professional. I am not able to sleep for some days because of the work pressure from the company. I am feeling weak too. Kindly suggest me some remedies.
My periods is not coming and there is loss of appetite, pain at the right side of stomach and bleeding through my anal ,feeling week.
I am newly married couple me and my wife age is 20 years. But there is a problem in excitation of my wife. She excited for a short time. I make an effort to excite her but at the time of entering she afraid and a great pain during intercourse after that we have to stop it. So please suggest me what is the problem.
My mother all tooths were plucked of 15 years back. She is 67 years old & is suffering from itching tongue, please dry mouth problem the taste buds on the inner side of the tongue have got swollen they appears reddish in colour. Its because of this problem that she is always bed ridden. I have consulted lots of doctors but there has been no out come as all tests prescribed by them for detection of disease were normal but the problem still persists. Kindly help & suggest some medicines which can make har feel better, she doesn' t feels like to eat the moth & tongue always remain dry the throat is itching.
A couple of decades ago, medical professionals believed that a lot of females could not climax at all. There are a number of reasons for this. It is easy for the male to know when he has achieved an orgasm, which usually happens with ejaculation, which is quite evident. For the females, on the other hand, it is not so evident. It is a perceived feeling and while the media showcase it in a particular way, reality is far moved from it.
There are various reasons why it is very difficult to pin this down. Orgasms are not just an elusive feeling for the woman, it is an elusive topic for the medical professionals too. Read on to know some of the common causes (more beliefs or notions) about this and some simple but effective ways of managing this.
- Private topic: Girls are very shy compared to boys and both their exposure to sex education and discussion about this is limited compared to boys. We might tend to think of it as common in India alone, but this is true across a vast number of countries. We are not alone! This shyness continues into their later years too, and unless transformed by the partner, it may continue to be a topic that is shunned.
- Purpose: Sex is more deemed as a form of procreation rather than for sex. Therefore, while sex is necessary for conception, orgasm is not. This is one more reason (strange but true) that orgasm is very elusive for a woman.
- Psychological factors: It could be guilt from past relationships or fear of past abuse. It could be fear of losing control or fear of coming across as vulnerable. For any of these reasons, women can have difficulties climaxing during the act.
Whatever the cause of the problem, the first step in coping up with the issue is to acknowledge the issue. Being a private topic, this is not something that is going to draw the person towards medical help. However, this needs to be discussed frankly with the partner or with the doctor. Getting the partner involved removes a lot of psychological barriers (guilt, fear, anxiety, etc.) This would result in natural ironing out of issues, improving the performance of both the people involved.
If that does not happen, seeking professional help, be it medical help to correct physical issues or counselling, is the next suggestion. A frank discussion will do wonders, and what was once elusive can be well within your reach.
Body pains are becoming very common these days especially to those people whose jobs require constant walking, long hours of standing and heavy lifting of objects. And among the most common types of body pains is back pain. Young and old have their own stories to share about this ache that starts at the base of the skull and extends down to the back of the thighs. This type of pain can really affect the everyday activity.
There are many reasons behind the back pains people are suffering from. For older folks, there's intervertebral disc degeneration; this is when discs located between the vertebrae of the spine break down due to ageing. For the greater majority though, life activities and factors are mainly the culprit. For example, people's reliance on portable devices for entertainment and information has been proven by studies to be bad for the back. The amount of concentration necessary to operate these devices makes people less conscientious of their posture and other physical movements, says a researcher.
Holding the wrong posture for a long time places great strain on the back muscles and nerves. Another life component that contributes to the back pains people suffer from is clothing style. Those tight, skinny jeans and killer heels may look great, especially in emphasizing young people's slim silhouettes, but they are quite uncomfortable and put a lot of pressure or strain on the body's frame for being so snug.
People who wear skinny jeans often complain of lower back and knee pains. Meanwhile, women who often wear high heels tend to suffer from ankle pains that radiate all the way to the lower back. These are the reasons why there are many back pain sufferers.
Fortunately however, most people are doing something about their pains and turning to chiropractors for treatments. A chiropractor does not just apply the right chiropractic techniques for relief from back pains; he also restores and helps maintain patients' physical balance, allowing them to perform different activities well and safely. A chiropractor also designs the most appropriate treatment plan for patients who wish to improve the overall quality of their life.
Is banana good for fat people? according to my knowledge it is not good for fat people because it gives more fatness. It thought it is not good. It is confusing me.
I am having high hair loss problem from last six months I have consult the doctor but problem not clear so please suggest the complete solution.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I want go breast tightening is there any laser treatment for it in pune and it's cost in Indian currency.
Does girls masturbate like men, I enjoyed sex many times with a girl but still now I didn't saw any squirting as I do, does she felt anything bad in my sex?
What it means when semen report says that pH level is 7.0 which is neutral. Is there any problem or its normal.
Are you aware of a disease called osteoarthritis that is more likely to develop in case you are aging? Osteoarthritis is a disease, which affects the joints of your body. It occurs when the cartilages that protect and cushion your bones break down, causing swelling and pain, and may make you immobile. The chances of developing osteoarthritis increase with age as your cartilages start breaking down. Women who are beyond menopause are at a higher risk of getting this disease as they do not produce estrogen, which is essential for bone growth. There are several precautions you should follow for the prevention of osteoarthritis, especially if you are aged. They are as follows:
- Manage your occupational risks
- Certain jobs involve repetitive motions, which cause stress on your joints.
- If your job or occupation involves a lot of lifting, twisting, kneeling, and walking, you should consult a doctor.
- It is important for you to undertake exercises of low impact, which is very crucial for improving joint health, even if you are aging.
- You should choose activities that involve strength training along with stretching and aerobic exercise.
- Regular exercise helps in the slowing down or prevention of osteoarthritis. It helps you in maintaining healthy joints, reducing fatigue and pain, increasing your bone and muscle strength, and relieves stiffness.
- Maintaining a healthy body weight
- Excess weight is a primary risk factor for osteoarthritis, especially if you are aged. It cxauses extra stress on your joints that boosts the deterioration of your joint cartilage.
- If you are obese and overweight, your chances of developing osteoarthritis are more. Hence, you should lose extra weight for improving the symptoms.
- Although exercise is important for keeping your joints and muscles healthy, you should avoid overdoing them.
- Have a balanced lifestyle, and when your joints become achy or swollen, give them a break.
- Abstain from using your swollen joint for at least 12 to 24 hours after experiencing them. Letting your injured joint rest helps in reducing your risk of osteoarthritis.
- Fatigue increases pain in osteoarthritis patients, and hence you must sleep properly.
- Control your blood sugar
- Diabetes is considered to be an important risk factor for osteoarthritis in aged individuals.
- High glucose levels may boost the formation of molecules that make your cartilage stiff.
- Diabetes also triggers inflammation, and promotes cartilage loss.
- It is important for you to keep your diabetes and blood sugar levels under control for preventing osteoarthritis.
In spite of no specific cure for osteoarthritis, there are several ways of preventing and managing its symptoms. It is very important for you to maintain a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet, and also to try and keep away from becoming obese.