Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dhanraj GahukarYour feedback matters!
My age is just 21, and my hairs are getting white. Now I have to use garner, suggest me any treatment if any available.
Hi Doc. My upper teeth are in same order and they are little bit outside. My age is 18+. Can you tell me that my teeth come in same order in how much time.
Dr. My past life is very pain ful with some people .with all negative .now I come out of them but .every day from one year .my thoughts coming in my mind about my past .I want .I can not concentrate on my work .I observe .every day .I loose my concentration in all .if even I can't concentrate for 2 minutes also .&my thinking power is (0) memory so &so lo. please help me what medicine to take .to all my problems.
What is the chances of conceiving while taking siphene 100mg? This is my first cycle taking from day 3-7? What are the chances of conceiving in the first cycle since I have pcod and I am taking normoz for that?
In every day morning while wakeup, there is much backpain, if I sleep more than 8 hour , the pain increase and un tolerable.
Can swallowing of one's own semen after masturbation get rid off its weaknesses? I heard we feel tired after sexual activity since we lose some protein content in semen.
I have hair fall problem but it was not controlling and there was no medicine for controlling my hair fall.
Sir how can I turn my tooth to white in colour? I tried cleaning Bt no use. Doctor told me that it is my tooth's colour. Is there any way to make it milky white.
How Much Should I Weigh For My Height and Age?
One of the most common questions we have received in our email inbox is 'how much should I weigh?' In this article, we will explain 4 common methods to help you work this out.
To determine how much you should weigh (your ideal body weight) several factors should be considered, including age, muscle-fat ratio, height, sex, and bone density.
Some health professionals suggest that calculating your Body Mass Index (BMI) is the best way to decide whether your body weight is ideal. Others say that BMI is inaccurate as it does not account for muscle mass and that waist-hip ratio is a better method.
All is calculated and depends on as per your height and age. Below is a chart which describes you or solve your confusion or doubts.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Dear Doctor, Pregnancy test is +ve (βHCg 1600 on 1st August, progesterone 12.44 ), it's thru IVF , FET transfer done (3 day 8cells grade 2) on 16th july, LMD 24th June . Have done SONOGRAPHY today 9august result as following:-- GA BY LMP :6.4 WEEKS EDD BY LMP :31/3/17 single intrauterine gestational sac measuring 1 cm corresponding to five weeks without fetal pole in present scan. Ovary, cervix, vagina appears normal. No free fluid seen in cul-de-sac . Advice : review after 2 weeks. I'm worried since no heartbeat found .please guide further , on medication 1.Progynova thrice -(2-2-3) daily 2.Crinone gel - twice 3. susten every 4th day 4. folvite once daily 5.Aspirin 50 mg at bedtime ? Should I stop aspirin as facing too much of acidity also?
My father is 42 years old and he is suffering from sever inflammatory joint pain of knee, finger and wrist since last 3 yrs. Please help me sir. And suggests me some homeopathic medicine.
How can I improve my sleeping? even when I am in bed also I can not sleep. Improper sleeping make me so tired.
There are a few very common things that a man consumes or does every day without even realizing, that they have a tendency to reduce his fertility. These causes start from drinking and could end with something as harmless as caffeine.
Let's see which habits can cause reduction in sperm count thereby reducing fertility of a man.
- Eating processed meat harms sperm quality.
- Excessive usage of laptop can also lead to reduction in sperm count because of the heat that a laptop releases.
- Hormonal imbalance also causes low sperm production.
- If a man is underweight or overweight, this could also lead to less production of sperm. So, a man should watch his weight before thinking of extending his family.
- Exposure to too much heat for a prolonged time leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Regular smoking also leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Excessive stress also causes reduction in sperm count.
- Regular and continuous exposure to chemicals like xylene, painting material and metal like lead also leads to low sperm count.
- Chemicals present in sunscreen lotion can harm a man's sperm count so one should be alert while using a sunscreen lotion.
- Sex toys also cause infertility in men because of presence of phthalates in them.
- Regular intake of canned food can also contribute in low sperm count.
- Regular drinking habits reduce testosterone levels thereby reducing the quality and production of sperm.
- Excessive intake of canned food leads to intake of bisphenol A which lowers down the quality of the sperm.
- Excess intake of caffeine also leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Lack of exercise and laziness also reduces sperm count to a great extent.
Some of the above mentioned things can be unavoidable, but point here is that taking everything in moderate quantity doesn't do any harm but problem occurs when the intake is excessive, regular and beyond limit. So, it's better to reduce the quantity and regular use of such things than letting it affect your sperm count. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!