Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dhanraj Gahukar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dhanraj GahukarYour feedback matters!
Fluoride treatment is commonly given to children as their teeth are developing. If a child has a history of cavities or are at high risk of decay, he or she should use additional fluoride to promote remineralization. Often children get fluoride treatment done every six months for extra protection against cavities.
Dr Puja Bansal
Prudent international health clinic http://www.prudentdentalclinic.com
I am 20 years old. Since one week I am not able to sleep, I have severe pain in my head and whatever I eat it comes back through vomiting, I have taken so many medicines but they have given no effect, please help me, what should I do?
Hi, Bachpan se mere mom dad mujh par bhut shk (doubt) krte h Mujhe ghar se bahar nahi Jane dete kahi nahi Jane dete ab mai kafi frustrated ho gaya hu. Please suggest.
Hi, I am getting these red patches on hands, legs, inner thighs and under arms. They itch a lot. Have applied candid B ointment for few days. They have become light after tht. But still itchy at tyms. please help with proper medication and reasons for ths type of allergy. Thanks in advance.
My daughter 17 year suffering from pain in her head for 2-3 years. When pain occurs she feels as if element in her head are shaking. Problem appear more when she remain in sun light or exert. Sometimes it happens daily and some times once or twice in a week. Get relief if takes some hot food. MRI of head normal. Some white substance found but that has been stated as non specified by the Nero doctor. Ears found normal. Eyes oK. But wear specs.
Hi doctor I had a patch on my beard it's when consulted with doctor he says it's just due to tension but it's almost an year still patch with no hair on it kindly advice.
I m not easily shedding my weight after doing gym also and in mrng my stomach is not cleaned up properly sometimes I take trifla tablet why. I m unable to shed down weight I had hectic schedule.
I am 48 years old Male. I have high uric acid since more than 20 yrs & have been taking Zyloric two tablets a day but it seems to be less effectI've now. What should I do? Right now it is 9.8. Have high bp too & RBCs are also high as per latest tests.
Tips for a well deserved good night's Sleep.
• Sleep and wake up at the same time everyday, eg- if you set your time to sleep at 9 pm and wake up at 7 am , and even if that night you don’t fall asleep at nine and end up sleeping late and get 2 or 3 hours of sleep it is ok just wake up at 7
• Don’t change the time . No snoozing.
• Never sleep during day time.
• Keep your room dark
• Use eye mask , it is said that it helps in the rapid eye movement phase and helps you sleep better. The eye mask should fit you well but not cause pressure on eye . not too tight. You can find it in any store , airports and online.
• Keep your room clutter free
• Use you need only for sleep and sex .meaning no working and studying on it.
• Do not use any electronic gadgets 2 to 3 hrs before sleep eg- your phone , laptop, electronic reading equipment , TV etc. They cause a major problem in onset of sleep .
• Do not exercise, just before sleeping , it will activate your body. Better to finish gym etc 3 to 4 hrs before sleep or even best better done in the morning.
• Do not have any caffeinated beverage post 4 pm. Avoid energy drinks
• If you read before sleeping stick to old fashion of reading a book.
• Do not being up disturbing topics for discussion during bed time . Better done during day .
• Have a warm glass of milk of banana ( avoid if you are diabetic ) before bedtime .
• Do not at any cost take alcohol or other drug paraphernalia for sleep.
This process has to be followed for a couple of weeks without interruption. And when it Becomes a part of your routine, your sleep cycle will be set right.
If all this does not help then please seek help of a psychiatrist