Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Devendra SorteyYour feedback matters!
Good evening, im sreena my age is 28 now. I born and boughtup in hyderabad now v r settled in kerala. I have massaged for the pimple problem. What to do to get rid of this pimple problem. I have marks all over the face.
My skin is so dry. So, which of type of fairness cream should I apply for glowing and more farer skin than previous one. I used only NOSCARS cream in night before going to bed for fair skin. Is it good cream for me? Pls tell me what should I do?
In my back and shoulder blade some skin disease like some black rashes im worried about that please help me.
Skincare on a budget.
- Identify your skin type - sensitive, normal, dry, oily or a combination - and keep that in mind when you select your skin care products.
- Pay attention to product ingredients and choose those that will give you the most bang for your buck. For example, look for anti-aging products that contain retinol and alpha or beta hydroxy acids.
- Consider using dual-function products, like a moisturizer that includes sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher, to make the most of your money.
- Cleanse your skin before applying any skin care products and before going to bed. Cleansing removes dirt, oil, and debris, and helps prevent clogged pores and breakouts.
- Get the most from your moisturizer by applying it as soon as you get out of the shower to lock in moisture.
- Limit the number of skin care products that you use; applying too many products may cause irritation.
- Apply a broad-spectrum, water-resistant sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher before going outside. This will help protect you from the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays, which can cause premature aging and skin cancer.
- Consider using petroleum jelly, an inexpensive product that has several uses, including moisturizing dry skin and nails, and treating minor injuries
Please suggest a face pack easy one to get fair and get rid of pigmentation and blemishes from the face easily and which can be applied everyday or alternate days for best results.
Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled sacs that develop on a woman's ovary. A patient might experience abdominal and pelvic pain, abnormal bleeding, menstrual irregularities, pain during intercourse or irregular bowel movements. These symptoms indicate an ovarian cyst developing inside you. Ovarian cysts are common in women and may develop during menstruation. In many cases, symptoms are not observed, and you may get ovarian cysts without knowing. Usually being harmless, ovarian cysts may sometimes lead to severe health conditions.
Here are 7 important things you should know about ovarian cysts:
- You should know the reason behind the formation of ovarian cysts. When the follicle does not release the egg, it may grow bigger in size and take the form of a follicular cyst. A corpus luteum cyst may also develop, which is a cavity that gets formed after the egg is ruptured and released from the follicle. The cysts may bleed and cause pelvic pain.
- It is important for you to know if you have an ovarian cyst. Many ovarian cysts do not show symptoms and go away by themselves. Follicular cysts do not change your menstrual cycle, but corpus luteum cysts may cause bleeding.
- You should know how to detect an ovarian cyst. You should visit a gynecologist regularly for diagnosis. Bigger cysts can be diagnosed via a pelvic examination. Ultrasound is also used for detection.
- You should have an idea about all the symptoms associated with ovarian cysts. These include fever, nausea and vomiting. These symptoms indicate that you have an infection. Sometimes, a cyst might twist an ovary, which may cut off blood supply to the ovary, causing permanent damage.
- In case you are at a risk of twisting of the ovaries, you have to undergo a surgery. Surgery is also considered when the cyst lasts longer than three menstrual cycles and it is bigger than four inches in size. The cyst may also pose the risk of being a tumor. The common surgical procedures for ovarian cysts are laparoscopy and laparotomy.
- You can prevent ovarian cysts be taking birth control pills, which help in suppressing ovulation and prevent the formation of a cyst. Birth control pills may help only if you are not pregnant.
- Ovarian cysts are more common in premenopausal women. However, these are possible in postmenopausal women as well, especially in the early postmenopausal stage.
Sometimes, there might be chances of an ovarian cyst being cancerous in nature, which may lead to ovarian cancer. The risk of cancerous ovarian cysts increases with age. It is recommended to consult a gynecologist for the proper diagnosis and treatment of ovarian cysts in women. Pain medications and heating pads are used as alternative treatment methods for less serious ovarian cysts.