Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepika Singh
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Deepika SinghYour feedback matters!
I am an accountant so full time am infront of system. so sometimes my eyes is too paining. what should i do sir?
My sister has been suffering from eye problem. She has blurred vision due to a scar on retina. Doctors diagnosed her with Macular pucker. They also said that it doesn't have any treatment. What will we do now?
I am 20 year old and l suffer from my eyes number it so much 3. please tell me about this to reduce the eye number.
Mere mother ko kala motiabin hai. 15 saal se par. Wh regular dorzox t, eysec eye drop use karte h .par ankh k under eye side par barabar papdi hujata h.itching bhi huta h.koi solution ya advice.
I think I have allergy problem 4 days in a week I am suffering from cold specially sneezing a lot I showed drs they told me its an allergy so there is no any treatment for allergy, it happens mostly when I am in front of fan or if I am in ac room. So please is there any suggestion for me? Is it real there is no treatment for allergy? Thanks for your reply.
He has red eyes from 3 days he can't see anything freely he is half blind and he is also suffering from fever he is gently weak and can't talk to us freely please help us please.
Why my eye become red after driving and when I bath in swimming pool etc. Please give my answer as well as possible.
Running is a sport that many people indulge in, on a daily basis. For many professional athletes, running is also a part of their job. While it may be an extremely fulfilling experience in sheer physical terms, it also has varied implications in the long run as far as the health of your bones, joints and muscles go. Also, runners are constantly at the risk of getting injured, which can lead to many complications. Read on to know how you can protect the same with these five tips to avoid injuries.
- Warming Up and Stretching: Many injuries can happen when you do not stretch before you indulge in a strenuous activity like running. Warming up should be done with the help of a quick brisk walk that should happen a few minutes before you start running. Also, when you are stretching, you should not hold your breath and do it slowly without rushing yourself. Avoid stretching your muscles when they are cold. The stretching exercises should happen after the warm up.
- Strengthening Exercises: It is important to indulge in good amount of exercises that will strengthen your quads, calves and feet so that your muscles are strong enough to support your weight while you run without putting undue pressure on the joints, which can succumb to injuries and fractures.Strengthening exercises are given to hamstring muscles as well.
- Weight: Managing your weight is one of the most important parts of the regimen for a runner. If you are taking up running professionally or if you are doing it as exercise, you must ensure that your weight is at a normal level as per your ideal BMI so that you do not end up putting pressure on your knees. A good diet and plenty of exercise will help in maintaining a good weight.
- Footwear: Your shoes are one of the most important aspects when you are running. You must choose shoes that have a good cushion or gel inside. Be sure to select shoes that are designed for runners specifically, so that the shoes take on the shape of your feet and give you good balance and motion even as the friction with the ground happens. The correct footwear will support the running motion and keep injuries at bay.
- Stride Length and Impact: It is imperative to practice the correct stride length and impact when your feet hit the ground as this is where injuries most commonly happen. You will need to ensure that you get professional help from a trainer so that you can gauge and accordingly practice your stride length in keeping with your frame so that the impact is minimal on the rest of the body and its joints. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!