Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chittaranjan Singh Chauhan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Chittaranjan Singh ChauhanYour feedback matters!
My friend she has not got her regular periods for 2 months. But she got spotting 4 times. She did a pregnancy test using the strip came negative twice to be on the safer side she even took mifepristone and misoprostol 3 days back she has only got mild bleeding for a night and it stopped what could be the problem?
I have a problem with throat infection most of the times. I'm a lead singer so I get my voice strained. please help.
From a large time near about 4-6 months I am suffering from hair fall and split mouth end due to which my hair growth is effected. Kindly prescribe medicine for relieving this problem.
Text Robin last 2 year my weight have grown up from 75 kilogram to 85 kilogram how I lose my weight please help.
I have a hge cyst on my left ovary of 3.5 cm. Can it go away with medicines or do I need to operate it? I am 19 years old.
I am 20 years old. I have periodic problem. Last 2 months I did not get my periods. Pls give me the solution.
To remain fit and free from diseases it is not just enough to make healthy lifestyle choices, one should make a conscious effort to convert these choices into regular habits. Healthy habits make our lives happier, reduce stress and help in maintaining a healthy body and mind.
You can enrich your life by adding these habits to your life -
1. Exercise regularly - Starting a regular exercise regimen can help you in getting fit. Apart from the physical benefits, exercise help release endorphins in the body which are also known as the feel-good hormone as they make you happier.
2. Eat a healthy breakfast - The breakfast is the first meal of the day, so eating a nutritious breakfast that contains a healthy balance of carbohydrates, protein and fiber will keep you satiated and provide energy. Eating breakfast also helps to curb binge eating which may promote weight gain.
3. Stop smoking - Smoking can cause damage to the cardiovascular system in the body which can lead to increased chances of blood pressure problems.
4. Take the stairs - Using the stairs instead of the elevator burns more calories and also increases your aerobic fitness.
6. Meditate regularly - Meditating on a regular basis reduces stress, enhances your concentration and promotes overall wellbeing.
7. Avoid processed foods - Eating natural foods such as fruits and vegetables reduces chances of gaining weight and getting affected by disorders of the digestive system. It also helps in improving the health of your skin.
8. Drink green tea - Green tea is packed with antioxidants and nutrients which restrict the formation of free radicals. It also increases the metabolic rate of the body which can cause fat loss.
9. Do balancing exercises - Simply standing on one leg for 10 seconds can enhance your mobility and balance which will be beneficial for you in carrying out your everyday movements. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!