Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Avanish Manekar
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Avanish ManekarYour feedback matters!
Im 20 years old. I had 2 times sex with my gf without protection. We both had 1st time. Later that I had sometimes muscle and joint aches. Itching near reproductive organ. I feared that I hiv. Please give suggestion.
My age is 25 years old more it has been 45 days I got a back spasms in the gym so can I start gym activity now.
I am 11 years old suffering with spondylitis arthritis from last 3 months Consulted many rheumatologist they are giving just pain killers but my pain spread to all the joints in the body including head also. Some doctors said disease is as VAATHAM. Please give your valuable suggestions I could not sit 2 minutes even. Thanks in Advance.
My wife has cervical spondylisis and it is affecting right hand also as she is having pain in the elbow and has giddiness. Please suggest remedy and medicines for the same.
I have knee pains, For daily 15 to 20 km approximately cycling per day. So, I expected that is the reason.
I have getting backpain of right side I have taken pain killer but no use so please give me a remedy.
I fell down today as my leg got twisted. It pains very much. Please help. It pains a lot and I can't walk. I cannot straighten my leg because of the pain.
I am 60 years old. Recently I got severe back pain. Particularly whenever I sit on the ground and get up, for few minutes the pain severely persists. Please advice
I have big pain in leg knees. When I take a stand from a seat, a crack sound heard from it. And it will cause a great pain to me.
My mom is suffering from diabetes. And also have a pain in hands and legs. And what is a treatment. So it can be permanently curable?
Myself I am 21 years old. I am sports player. Most recently I have got a pain in my biceps because of that I am not able to bowl. Can you help me with that.
I have back pain and I consult an orthopedic in MRI report L4-5 disc degenerated I have leg pain also doctor suggested surgery. Is any problem with surgery in future.
I am 67 yrs, woman. I am facing knee, back & ankle pains. I can't stand up immediately or walk speedly. I am feeling my foots are weaker.
I have a severe left pain in my shoulder from last five days and this is in controlled totally and I am so confused now what to done.
My wife's from neck, hands, head are paining from one month, and it pain like (हिंदी chilkan) type. So it will get treated.
Your hip plays a very crucial role in the proper functioning of your body. It bears the weight of the entire upper body and also supports your back to maintain balance. The hip joint is a ball and socket joint that connects the pelvic region to the thighs. Some sort of injury on the hip joint/bones or a disease can cause pain in the hips. Also, women are more likely to suffer pain in the hips than men.
Here are some common causative factors of hip pain in women:
1. Arthritis - One of the most common causes of hip pain in women is Arthritis. As women grow older, the risk of suffering from arthritis increases. The ball and socket joint of the hip gradually degenerates with age. This wear and tear of the joint causes swelling and stiffness which results in pain.
2. Obesity - Excessive body weight results in excessive pressure on the hip joint. Due to the development of excessive pressure on the joint, an obese/overweight woman may experience pain on the hip joint.
3. Osteoporosis - Mostly found in older women, osteoporosis is a condition in which the density of the bones reduces. As a result of which, the hip joint becomes weak and is unable to withstand the weight of the entire upper body and gives rise to extreme pain.
4. Bursitis - A sac-like structure cushioning the muscles and bones around the hip joints, filled with some sort of fluid is known as bursae. The inflammation of bursae is a condition called bursitis, which results in extreme pain in the hip joint.
5. Gynecological issues - Pregnancy leads to excessive pressure on the hip joint due to weight gain and growth of the lining of the uterus, resulting in pelvic tenderness. Both of these factors induce a feeling of pain in the hip joint in a pregnant woman. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.