Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Which toothpaste is best? I want to know because I used the DABUR RED. I think this is the best one because its made in naturally.
My wife of age 52 is suffering from Oral Lichen Planus for last 1 and 1/2 year. Initially the medicine Antoxid (Antioxidant) respond good but not now. What I should do?
How to get rid of oral sensitivity, it gives a sharp and narrow pain for me. Sensodyne n other pastes only only satisfying the temporary pain but do not help in long run. Pls help me.
I have yellow on my teeth. By using teeth cleaning or teeth whitening it can be removed permanently. Is there any disadvantages by undergoing this treatment. Can you tell me how much money for treatment?
Hello sir my name is rohit dawar I am 19. Year old boy I have teeth cavity problem last two months what should I do please tell me.
My teeth is affected with fluorosis and it looks yellowish color. What precautions should I take to make my tooth clean and white.
Calcium phosphate is the main component of the tooth enamel so any deficiency in calcium can cause damage to the enamel. Calcium is not only required for having healthy teeth but also healthy bones and heart.
Healthy teeth are a sign of good overall health and wellbeing. There are many factors that impact the health of the teeth such as improper diet, smoking, and sugar.
Benefits of calcium for teeth
- Calcium reduces the chances of losing a teeth
- It reduces chances of cavities
- Calcium, when combined with a proper nutritious diet, helps in increasing the longevity of the teeth
- Calcium can reduce chances of gum disease
- Calcium along with other minerals also help in improving blood supply around the teeth area
- A calcium compound, amorphous calcium phosphate helps in fluoride absorption in the tooth enamel
- It limits loss of mass in the jawbone
- Calcium also fortifies the bones around the jaw to reduce bone problems such as loss of bone structure as one gets older
- It helps in protecting the teeth from acidic components that cause tooth decay
To have healthy teeth, one needs to have a balanced diet that meets the regular calcium requirements besides following a healthy lifestyle.
Related Tip: Smoking and Its Effect on Teeth