Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashwinikumar Khandekar
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Kidney Disease
Treatment of Frequent Urination Problems
Kidney Dialysis Treatment
Treatment of Fluid Retention
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Kidney Failure
Treatment of Kidney Diseases
Treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Nephropathy
Treatment of Nephrolithiasis
Treatment of Nephronophthisis
Treatment of Bartter Syndrome
Treatment of Renal Agenesis
Treatment of Alport Syndrome
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwinikumar KhandekarYour feedback matters!
After have a baby, she have losses skin problem in their private part, due to this she can't hold urine & if she laugh or jump or running then urine passed away. At the delivery time she had some stitches at private part. So please suggest if any surgery or solution available for the same.
Dear Doctor, I did my home pregnancy tests it came positive then I did a Beta HCG on 6th Aug it was 198.30. Then the doctor said no gestation sack and no fetal pole after an internal scan. So on 15th Aug I did another beta HCG it's 726 and yet I got a small blood clot today and I see like tissue particles light brown when I pass urine. Please advise am I pregnant?
I am 25 years old male. I have stones in kidney. 2 time it is blocked my urine tube and that time I got more pain. Please suggest the to avoid stones in kidney.
I am suffering from urine. I drink some water and after some time I want come out Urine. And this problem is more work to night. I drink one glass water and Urine come two ya three classes. I do not drink water but again Urine problem. Some time I can not sleep full night Urine come to 15-20 minutes continue. What is this? I can not understand please doctor help me.
I am having burning in urine after finishing. And also having severe acidity. Let me know sir what's should I do. Regards Awnish.
I am dialysis patient since 3 months weekly twice I need your advice to stop the dialysis my Creatinine Serum is 7.5 please advise. Thanks.
Sir, c/o itching in whole body time to time daily Please refer my wife's (33 wks of pregnancy) LFT and urea/creatinine test. LFT-Total bilirubin-1.2 mg/dl, direct bilirubin-0.4 mg/dl, sgot-45 mg/dl, sgpt-53 mg/dl and BLOOD- urea-34 mg/dl creatinine-0.8 mg/dl medication: Tab Udiliv 300 mg tds syp alcasole 2 tsf tds vit c tab avil . But no relief so what to do next? Doctor has advised to take Cap Nitrofurantoin 100 mg 1 BD for 5 days, after seeing urine culture report which showed E.Coli infection, is it safe in pregnancy of 33 week?
I am 24 years old I am donated kidney to my elder brother 3 months ago now I am fit I am smoking cigrette when I am smoking cigrette I am getting left hand side pain & chest pain what's the problem?
I am suffering from enlarged prostate and related difficulties, such as get up from sleep at night 3-4 times to pass urine, feeling urgency to pass urine etc. Conducted several tests and physician prescribed Weltam 0.4 mg tablets daily once at night. I do not feel much improvement in my problem. Your valued suggestions solicited. Thanks
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which causes loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as these boost the strength of your pelvic muscles. You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in preventing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
- There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking of an enlarged prostate may also be used in some cases.
Surgery is the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options include a male sling for urinary incontinence. A type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. Leaks because of coughing, sneezing or laughing are prevented. Artificial sphincter implants may also be used for treatment of urinary incontinence. A cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.
Urinary incontinence is a condition which causes reduced self confidence in men. But there are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.