Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish M GaribeYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/madam, On april 5th and april 7th I had intercourse with my girlfriend. Her last period was on 31st march. But exactly after one week yesterday 1st may she missed her period. She feel more pain while having intercourse so I inserted only one inch of my penis into her vagina. And I does not use any protection. But at the time of ejaculation I took out my penis but on 7th april the time when I eject my penis exactly I ejaculated. I have a little doubt if sperms gone into vagina. But 90% of my sperm was ejaculated outside. But she felt some periodic symptoms till last week. But she doesn't have period till now. She took urine test on 3rd may, and the result says urinary gravindex negative. Still Is there any possibility for pregnancy? Please clarify my doubt doctor. Thank you.
I'm travelling by two days without taking no food by abdomen is getting pain what should I have to do.
I want a sex decrease medicine cause I am sex addicted and I have to get it from here pls suggest any medicine.
I am 20 year old female. I am 5 feet 4 inches and weighs 60 kg, I want to reduce belly fat and thighs. Can you suggest me healthy diet and exercises?
I m 22 year old boy. Last 4-5 months I have headache. I have taken medicines but problem is not solve. What should I do.
I am 20 years old girl I do have acne problem from last 2-3 years. I took treatment too but after leaving medicine pimple started again. And my maturation cycle is also irregular. When periods get late or time comes near it get more. Please suggest some permanent treatment.
Used to have a healthy and thick scalp but lately have been experiencing excessive hairfall with thinning of scalp and bald spot appearing, causing lots of worry. I have been applying onion juice frm past 4-days and using Amla Shikakai Shampoo but I do not know if I should continue to worry or do something more too. Please suggest something that can help and stop this thinning. If in Delhi can come for consultation too.
I Am 40 years and have an embarrassing problem since childhood, whenever I wake up its with a horrible erection, its so bad to see people gawking, when I am someone's guest. I Am happily married with three kids.
You're said to suffer from the problem of premature ejaculation if you ejaculate a minute after penetration or are unable to delay ejaculation during sex. There are certain risk factors and complications associated with this condition and being aware of them can help in effective management of the sexual dysfunction.
Risk factors involved:
1. Erectile dysfunction - Your chances of developing premature ejaculation increase if you regularly face trouble in getting or sustaining an erection. More importantly, the fear of not being able to get an erection can cause you to rush through your sexual experiences.
2. Stress - Premature ejaculation increases if you suffer from mental or emotional stress. When this happens, your ability to relax and pay attention during sexual intercourse decreases.
3. Health problems - Even the presence of an underlying health condition like a heart disease may make you rush through sex and ejaculation. Moreover, many heart patients have been reported as having experienced a decrease in satisfaction and frequency after a heart surgery or heart attack.
What are its complications?
Complications that premature ejaculation can cause:
1. Fertility issues - Premature ejaculation can decrease your chances of having a baby or can even make fertilization tricky. During conception, two things need to happen, which are penetration of the vagina and ejaculation, when the latter occurs before penetration, it affect your fertility chances.
2. Stress in relationships - Relationship problems are another complication that you may face when you have premature ejaculation.
More importantly, a strained relationship can give rise to dissatisfaction between partners. If you experience PE, the best thing to do is not blame yourself or consider yourself as inadequate. Communicate with your partner by speaking openly about the subject. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.