Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish M GaribeYour feedback matters!
I am getting overweight from last few months can I get some diet habit advice's that helps to reduce my weight.
An easy to make recipe which taken regularly helps manage blood sugar levels. The antioxidant property of amla helps boost immunity and metabolism.
Type 2 diabetes is commonly seen in adults, but nowadays its prevalence is rapidly increasing in young adults and even teenagers. It is a chronic disorder that adversely affects the way your body processes and metabolizes the glucose (blood sugar).
In Type 2 Diabetes, your body either resist the effects of insulin, a hormone that controls the sugar flow into the cells or does not produce adequate insulin to maintain a normal glucose level. Incorporating a healthy living, with the focus being on eating healthy and exercising regularly (for about 30-45 minutes) can help keep Diabetes Type 2 in check.
- Take small and frequent meals i.e. 4-6 times a day spread across regular time intervals. Also, carry a quick fix of carbs that can come to aid when the sugar levels drop.
- Foods rich in fiber and complex carbohydrates, such as bread, vegetables, fruits and whole grain cereals should be at the top of the priority food list. Stay away from fatty or fried food.
- Keep a check on your glucose level regularly at home with the help of a blood glucose meter.
- A three monthly HBA1C test (three-month average blood sugar) can help to know overall blood sugar control.
- Limit consumption of alcohol and completely cut down on tobacco.
- Get up from your couch and hit the nearest jog course or do the exercise of your choice. There is no substitute to physical activities if you are on your way to control Diabetes; be if any type.
- Assess cholesterol and blood pressure count periodically.
- Because of nerve damage and poor blood circulation, your foot may have to bear the brunt of this disorder as well. Take good care of your feet. Check your feet for swelling, red spots and blisters; wear special shoes with a soft pair of socks that can keep your feet dry. Get your feet examine by special instruments for blood circulation and sensation in feet.
- Diabetes damages oral health as well. Visit a dentist for a gum and tooth checkup at least a couple of times in a year.
- Get your kidneys and retina tested as diabetes may weaken the blood vessels of these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
The term exfoliative dermatitis literally means peeling or shedding of the skin. It is also known as erythroderma. This condition is characterized by the reddening and peeling away of large patches of skin all over the body. The skin may also turn rough and scaly and feel painful or itchy. Exfoliative dermatitis is caused by a skin cell disorder, which causes a rapid turnover in skin cells. People suffering from chronic skin conditions such as psoriasis, autoimmune diseases, eczema and seborrheic dermatitis are at a high risk of suffering from this condition.
Apart from affecting a person’s appearance, the shedding of skin cells can also cause dehydration and nutritional deficiencies especially of protein and vitamin A and D. The loss of skin cells also makes you vulnerable to serious infections and damage to muscles and bones. It can also lead to hair loss and thickening of nails. Thus it is important to treat this condition as early as possible.
Treatment for this condition depends on a number of factors including the patient’s age, overall health, tolerance to specific types of medication and procedures and extent of reaction. When treating this disease, it is important to identify the root cause as it resists treatment until the root cause has been treated. To do this, a skin biopsy may be needed along with a physical examination and blood tests.
Patients suffering from acute exfoliative dermatitis may also require hospitalization. Hospitalization may also be suggested for elderly patients or people living alone. This is in cases where the condition has affected the patient’s fluid levels and internal body temperature. Emergency treatment can include:
- Discontinuation of medications that may be causing this condition as a side effect
- Application of petroleum jelly on the affected area to reduce fluid loss and prevent secondary infections
- Non adherent dressing of the affected areas if the skin is crusting or weeping
- Correction of body temperature through cooling baths or heated blankets
- Antibiotics and intravenous fluids to combat dehydration
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.