Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish Bhimrao MeshramYour feedback matters!
5 month ago I deliver a baby. After one month of delivery I have started anal fissure pain. I have try cream gel ointments but with that not any relief. Now it's very pain full at the time of potty. Please suggest me what should I do?
My wife (23 years age) is suffering from TB meningitis since 03 months. She was in ICU for a month. She is still having Headache. What are the causes of TBM & how many days it take to be fully cured? How to avoid it in future.
My dad is suffering frm type-2 diabetis mellitus since 20 years.He is prescribing medicines DIABETROL-3P & JALRA50 MG but diabetis is ranging about 250-270 .Can it be cntrolled by medicines rather than insulin?
I have a big problem of acidity and gas. All the time my tummy looks bigger than its normal size. My digestive system is not good. Pls refer me some medicines which hv no side effects. Or homeopathic or ayurvedic medicine. I m overweight also. Pls help.
Sir whenever I drink and do sex or masturbate there is a acute burning starts at my penis tip. Which lasts for half an hour. Please suggest.
I have some problems Discharge very soon during sex Some infection downside of penis weakness in body Small penis size.
Iam suffering from yellow jaundice. Doctor suggested me to take 2 unit blood and they didn't say how jaundice is attacked. What food should I take and which food avoid. How jaundice is effected to me.
With out beating my penis with my hand I am not getting sleep doing daily like this their is any future problem in sex. And doing like this daily I am loosing my energy please tell me sir.
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection, firm enough for sexual intercourse. Men at any age can suffer from this problem. There are a number of factors which can cause ED, such as environmental factors and certain health conditions. Besides this, men might also suffer from occasional ED which may be caused due to stress.
It can be caused by either psychological or physical conditions; or a combination of both. Some of the major causes of ED are:
- Consumption of alcohol
Researchers have established that age related impotence is caused majorly by stress. Atherosclerosis is also one of the conditions causing age-related impotence, which occurs due to the buildup of plaque in the arteries. This plaque build-up stops the flow of blood to the rest of the body, including the penis, thereby causing problem in erection.
Some of the physical causes of ED are:
When to see a doctor-
See your doctor if:
- You have concerns about your erections or you’re experiencing other sexual problems, including ejaculatory dysfunction, such as premature or delayed ejaculation
- You have diabetes, heart disease or another known health condition that might be linked to erectile dysfunction
- You have other symptoms along with erectile dysfunction
Its Management When You Have Diabetes
As diabetes is a disorder that affects blood supply to organs, so the ability to achieve or maintain erections are impaired as erections are dependent on proper blood supply to the penis. Fortunately, there are treatments for these symptoms and they are:
- Injection therapy and oral medications: Some medications are directly injected to the penis in order to facilitate erection while there are certain oral drugs are administered to treat symptoms of erectile dysfunction which have a higher success rate in treating people who are diabetic than those who are not.
- Regular exercise and a healthy diet: Exercising on a regular basis combined with a healthy diet can reduce the symptoms of both diabetes as well as erectile dysfunction.
- Reviewing medications: Some medications used to treat blood pressure and depression can often cause erectile dysfunction. So, the medications should be reviewed by a doctor and if necessary and should be changed.
- Usage of vacuum constriction devices: These devices are used to create a pump in the penis which facilitate the ability to maintain an erection and engage in sexual intercourse. It is reported to work in 80% of the cases.
- Penile implants: It is a surgical procedure where a penis implant is used to treat this disorder.
- Intraurethral therapy: In this treatment the medicine is placed in the urethra of the penis in the form of suppository a by an applicator. These medicines improve blood flow and thus facilitate a normal erection.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!