Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arti Wanere
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Arti WanereYour feedback matters!
Hello my son is 5 years and 7 months old, since last year he has developed squint in left eye while focus on anything his left eye slides interior. He has checked by an Ophthalmologist and findings were amblyopia. And followed patching therapy on affected eye for few days but noticed no changes. Could any of you advice me the treatment without a surgery, i.e vision therapy etc. Which could proved beneficial or any recommendation!
Sir My eyelid (the edge of eyelid) are itching for so long time. But I think that it's natural. Tell me sir it's natural or disease. And what can I do for this.
I feel itching in my eyes. Sometimes I am unable to open them properly. (My eyesight is 6/6.) What is the problem?
Hello doctors, please suggest me. Mujhe 2011 se chashma hai dur ka thik nahi dikhai deta abhi mere eye no hai -1.75 on both .mujhe chicken chudvana hai without any operation. Its possible or not. My friend suggest mi put desi cow urine drop in eye for 5 mins for 2 months he get result can I use this method.
I want to remove glasses I have 7 numbers and 6 numbers in both eyes please tell me what to do I m having glasses from since 12 years oe more please tell me how to get rid of it give the advise which is seriously useful.
Doctors say I have Spring catarrh. It has been troubling me for the past 17 years. What should I do?
My right eye head (near neck) and right side teeths r paining from couple of days. What might be it?
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.