Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anand Raj
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anand RajYour feedback matters!
The lab in the Smiles Dental Clinic was very clean and well managed. I was looking for a dentist who can help me with cosmetic Dentistry. Someone from the office, referred us Dr Anand Raj. He certainly knows the in and out of herspeciality. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner.
he did my dental examinationsThanks to him I am much better now. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Smiles Dental Clinic. One of my cousins referred to Anand Raj. It was amazing, the Smiles Dental Clinicl was so nicely made. He never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries.
I was looking for cosmetic makeover for my teeths. For that I searched well experienced dentists, through website I got to know about him. He is really a nice doctor. He helped me in my cosmetic makeover that too without any side effects.
One of the best and reliable dentist in the city. His compassionate and skillful hands are commendable for all dental needs.
I has a surgical bone removal third molar extraction, I am on keteol dt or diclomol for every 4 hours as the pain is bad. I am on the 6th day after the major surgery but the pain is not subsiding. My dentist said I would take some time to heal. Is it normal? They checked and said no dry socket. What pain killer should I use? How long I takes to get back to normal? I am also taking hifenac Mr. twice a day.
Iam 55 years old. For the last 3 days I have pain in the right jaw with inflamed gums and the pain going down upto right side in throat making swallowing of saliva also very difficult. Can not open my mouth enough to eat using a spoon. Only sipping of liquids is possible. Please suggest.
Diabetes is a degenerative disease, which affects your metabolism. As a result of metabolic irregularities, every part of the body is affected. The following are early indications of untreated diabetes:
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Increased hunger
In addition to the ones above, the following are associated symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts
- Itchy skin
How can diabetes affect your mouth?
- Diabetes increases the risk of infections and delayed regeneration of damaged/dead cells. As a result, fungal infections like thrush may develop in your mouth.
- Because of poor healing of wounds as a result of diabetes, extensive gum damage may occur.
- Periodontitis is a severe effect of diabetes in which your gums begin to move away from your teeth, leading to a formation of pockets between your gums and teeth, which fill up with pus and germs. The damage can be stopped only with gum surgery and removal of affected teeth.
The single most effective way to prevent damage to your teeth is to actively control blood sugar content by regularly taking medicines and following a healthy diet recommended by your doctor. Common methods of dental protection go a long way to help prevent oral problems because of diabetes. These include:
- Brush thoroughly and carefully after every meal (wait 30 minutes for food acids to neutralize, and then brush as this helps in effective cleaning)
- Use non-alcoholic mouthwash to treat dry mouth and disinfect the oral cavity
- Floss at least once everyday
- Use a soft bristled toothbrush
- Remove your dentures and clean them regularly. Do not sleep putting them on
- Quit smoking, chewing tobacco and chewing gums with sugar in them