Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anand Raj
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anand RajYour feedback matters!
The lab in the Smiles Dental Clinic was very clean and well managed. I was looking for a dentist who can help me with cosmetic Dentistry. Someone from the office, referred us Dr Anand Raj. He certainly knows the in and out of herspeciality. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner.
he did my dental examinationsThanks to him I am much better now. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Smiles Dental Clinic. One of my cousins referred to Anand Raj. It was amazing, the Smiles Dental Clinicl was so nicely made. He never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries.
I was looking for cosmetic makeover for my teeths. For that I searched well experienced dentists, through website I got to know about him. He is really a nice doctor. He helped me in my cosmetic makeover that too without any side effects.
One of the best and reliable dentist in the city. His compassionate and skillful hands are commendable for all dental needs.
After pregnancy my teeth become slightly yellowish. I think they lost their shine .what can I do for make them look white.
Hello doctor my aunty is 44 year old she got teeth ache back 10 days bi medicine also it dint cure it spread another teeth so dentist told may have diabetes test sugar and come so she had test fbs is 180 please let me know any solution. Whether there is any ayurvedic medicine to cure that please doctor lt me know urgently.
Helo doctor I am addicted to gutka upto 6 years and my tests are in red colour and I want that my teeth became white in low cost can you suggest me what can I do plz.
Smile designing or smile makeover is the cosmetic process of improving the appearance of one’s smile. Since smile is the most commonly used way to communicate non-verbally, it is of utmost importance to have a winning smile that exudes confidence; this cosmetic procedure helps give you just that. Many people don’t have good smile, they might be too conscious about their teeth or worry about the fine lines on their faces. Smile designing helps one to alter their as per what they desire.
Techniques used by a cosmetic dentist to enhance or correct their patient’s smile:
1. Whitening: This procedure is used for people who have yellow or discolored teeth. The cosmetic dentist makes a chemical mixture containing peroxide and then the concoction is applied on the teeth for the discoloration to fade away. 2 to 3 sittings can give you satisfactory results.
2. Bonding: This procedure is performed on people who want to fix teeth that are broken or chipped. The dentist usually applies an acrylic material on the tooth that can be shaped and contoured to fit perfectly on the chipped tooth.
3. Enamel shaping: The dentist removes very little amount of enamel (tooth’s outer layer) to re-shape the tooth, if excess enamel makes the smile look uneven and odd.
4. Crowns and bridgework: This procedure replaces any missing tooth. Prosthetic tooth or teeth are made to help match your real teeth so that it doesn’t look superficial or out of place.
5. Gum contouring: You might also have uneven gums, which don’t complement your face and teeth. In such a case, gum contouring shapes your gums to help you achieve that perfect smile.
6. Veneers: The frontal portion of the teeth is fixed by applying a thin layer of porcelain like material on it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.