Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anand Raj
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anand RajYour feedback matters!
The lab in the Smiles Dental Clinic was very clean and well managed. I was looking for a dentist who can help me with cosmetic Dentistry. Someone from the office, referred us Dr Anand Raj. He certainly knows the in and out of herspeciality. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner.
he did my dental examinationsThanks to him I am much better now. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Smiles Dental Clinic. One of my cousins referred to Anand Raj. It was amazing, the Smiles Dental Clinicl was so nicely made. He never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries.
I was looking for cosmetic makeover for my teeths. For that I searched well experienced dentists, through website I got to know about him. He is really a nice doctor. He helped me in my cosmetic makeover that too without any side effects.
One of the best and reliable dentist in the city. His compassionate and skillful hands are commendable for all dental needs.
In a dental implant procedure, frames or metal posts are placed beneath the gums so as to enable a dentist to mount artificial teeth onto them. Post the procedure, you have to be careful about a few things.
Here's what all you need to take care of:
- Careful brushing: Only soft bristle brush needs to be used in this regard and do not pressurize the treated areas. In this case, tenderness needs to be considered so that brushing can be conducted carefully without injuring or hurting implants.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: Oral hygiene is the most important thing, and this is the reason you are advised to use any special mouthwash or any other flossing solution. This step needs to be continued for preventing the growth of unwanted infectious elements as that can ruin the implants completely. You should also carefully brush your teeth without affecting the implanted area.
- Apply ice pack: If you want to get rid of unwanted swelling and inflammation, immediately after dental implants, then nothing can be the best than homemade therapy, other than using ice packs. You should keep the ice packs just over the swollen art directly, and you can even try out this therapy multiple times in a day and will get relief instantly.
- Avoid smoking: You are not allowed to continue smoking after implants, as that can make the situation complicated, as a result, of which you might even experience dreadful consequences. You should follow different steps to completely curtail the smoking habit from your lifestyle.
- Scheduling appointments: You should meet your dentist on a frequent basis in order to make sure that everything is perfect. You can also visit your dentist in times of emergencies when you are facing tremendous pain or bleeding.
Hi, Doctor I have sensitive tooth issue. I have been using sensodine toothpaste for a year but still I can not bite ice cream from my front teeth. I want to get rid this tooth sensitivity. What's the treatment for it.
I am 18 years old, I have a pain on teeth, some times I seen blood on my teeth, what I do, which medicine you suggest for it, if mouth wash is good not? Please reply as far as possible.
I have a surgery in my teeth after extraction of last teeth but it have last 4 days I am not eligible to eating food now till I am depending on juice please suggest me.
Gum diseases can be treated and reversed in their initial stages very easily. By getting the accumulated tartar and plaque removed by a dentist, there is a chance that they can get better without much ado.
Can anyone give me a review of Root canal Treatment Vs Dental Implants? I wanted some info on How painful is process in both? Which one feels (more) like teeth and chew like teeth? Which one to prefer? Which one is costly and Why?
Take one gram of asafoetida (heeng) in a spoon or spatula and warm it on heater or stove. After warming put the powder in dental caries.
Brush the teeth with neem tweek daily.