Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in nagur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amarsinh Prakash Khokle
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Amarsinh Prakash KhokleYour feedback matters!
I have keloid development on my shoulder and lower back which are about a size of a badam seed and increasing slowly in size. How can I get rid of it or prevent it from growing larger?
I have a skin problem when I use bath soap then my skin problems are created and it's very bad for my skin. Please reply what can I do?
Do massaging the scalp good for hair or it damages the hair follicles and roots. please help. How long should it be done and how often to do to have a good hair health. I do have good diet along with it.
Hello Muje PCOD hai nd mere periods irregular hai nd maine meprate 5 days li h nd aj muje 5fays aur ho gye h but mere periods abhi tk ni aaye please help muje 9ko out of country jana h so I thnk ki muje usse pehle hi hojai.
What can I do to gain my weight and remove scars and face from my face to look handsome and attractive.
Hi, I am very impatient and also overthinks alot, is there any way to get it back to normal or better? Will really appreciate your help! Thanks in advance
I have tiredness, cough n fever, breathlessness when I comes thru upstairs, fatigue, stomach bloating, head ache, n back pain. I don know what is happen to me.
Given their nature of work, athletes are at an increased risk of acquiring skin infections. These infections can lead to serious consequences if they are left untreated. Here are 5 ways in which skin conditions in athletes can be prevented.
- Keeping the bruises clean and covered - It is important for you to keep the cuts and scrapes clean as well as covered with bandages until they heal because such openings in the skin weaken its defence against germs and increase the possibility of infections.
- Taking care of the blisters - Make sure that you prevent blisters as much as you can because they make your skin susceptible to infections. Use gels, sprays, ice pads etc. and try to avoid getting sunburnt to prevent dangerous skin conditions.
- Be mindful of what you wear - It is important for athletes to wear moisture-wicking clothes because sweat, if not made to dry, can lead to growth of germs that can cause a number of skin diseases and infections. Also, not wearing foot wear outside the field can lead to infections on the feet.
- Maintaining good hygiene - Take a shower after every practice session and game using an antimicrobial soap. Besides, use a clean towel and avoid sharing your personal care items like razor, soap etc. with other athletes. This is extremely important in order to reduce the risk of bacterial infection.
- Disinfect all your equipment and go for skin checkups - Make sure that you disinfect all your equipment like the protective gear, gloves, socks etc. after every use. Also, get regular skin checkups done, especially if you are associated with high-risk sports like wrestling, boxing etc. There is an increased possibility of skin injuries, sores, swelling etc. in athletes associated with such sports, which exposes them to a greater risk of skin conditions.
So, disinfection and clinical checkups on a regular basis become all the more important for them.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!