Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all General Surgeons online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ahsan Badar
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Hernia
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Hydrocele
Treatment of Varicose Vein Disorder
Treatment of Deep Vein Thrombois
Breast Cancer Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Anal Fissure
Treatment of Keloid
Submit a review for Dr. Ahsan BadarYour feedback matters!
Vitamin e capsule contains methyl and propyl parabens is that good for health and face or it causes any effects some says breast cancers will come from parabens is that true?
I gets red blinded in full body. I take medicine daily. But if I forget to take. On very next day full body gets red. So please consult.
My daughter met a accident at the age of 3 years. Right leg amputated and left leg degloing injury and made skin grafting. Which is not growing and not like normal skin (some place hard some place too soft). She is now 19 years, is there any treatment please help us.
Hi, I have brown small patch on my upper cheek and it goes and comes after some time. What can I do to permanently remove it?
Sir i m suffering from prostatic problem since 2010.Prostate size was 77 gms in 2010.It got reduced to 35 gms in 2012 after taking flotral D combo for 1 year.Since 2012 i am having flotral 10 tab (one tab in night) daily & been advised to continue till death.Sir tell me am i being treated in correct way?
Up to my 3rd class I was Fair. From I am my skin colour is turning form fair to brown color or chocolate color. At the age of 13 acne started growing on my face. After 3 or 4 months I had consulted a dermatologist he prescribed some medicines. I used them for 1 month then I stopped using them. After 1 year again I consulted a different dermatologist he prescribed a course I am using it from 5 months but there is only less change on face. Now there less pimples but I have many scars left my pimples and pores. How to get rid pimples, scars and get my fair skin.
Have you any treatment for pyoderma gangrenosum. Since two years. On lower part of left leg, on ankle. Diagnosed as pyoderma gangrenosum.
Skin repairs and rebuilds itself during the night time while you rest, therefore, it makes sense to follow a good skin care routine before going to bed every night.
3 most effective bedtime skin care tips that rejuvenate your skin.
1. Cleanse and moisturize your skin: Your skin is exposed to a variety of pollutants, allergens and makeup during the daytime, thus it is advisable to cleanse your skin properly. Then apply vitamin E based moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
2. Use clean pillowcase: Many pathogens and oil are reintroduce to your skin if you use an unwashed pillowcase. Thus make it a habit to use a clean pillowcase, preferably made of silk fiber, which keeps you away from the risk of pimples and other skin infections.
3. Don’t sleep with your phone: Your phone collects a number of bacteria and other microbes during the daytime. Thus it is better to keep your phone away while sleeping and avoid any counter infections.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Our skin has a tendency to become harsh, dry and aggravated during specific seasons and with age. As per Ayurveda, it happens because of the collection of vata in the body. When there is excess of vata, we are inclined to dry skin, acne, dry hair and weak nails. Vata can appear in the body even faster in case you are under stress. Here are some Ayurvedic tips that will decrease the vata accumulation in the body and will help you remain young and keep your skin healthy:
- Have some tea: Vata is dry and cool by nature so your skin will remain healthier looking, if your keep these two qualities under control. Remain hydrated for the duration of the day and have warm fluids, for example, herbal tea. Making some hot tea with crisp ginger and lemon will wake you up toward the evening and keep your absorption healthy, which is important for shining skin.
- Keep exercise regular: Exercising is fundamental in keeping the Vata from spreading further. Exercising is recommended to keep your muscles and joints sound and healthy while helping you sweat out the toxins. Exercise will likewise enhance blood flow, absorption, and give you a solid skin
- Practice yogic breathing: High levels of mental anxiety are one of the significant reasons why Vata gets disturbed. It truly sucks out all the good juices from your skin making it dried out. Breathing can be an exceptionally powerful anxiety buster that you might need to consider.
- Snooze off with sunset: Aggravated Vata frequently causes anxiety, which can lead to a sleeping disorder. Any healthy skin proficient or Ayurvedic specialist will tell you that getting no less than seven hours of rest is something worth it in order to have a scar-free glowing skin.
- Use skin moisturiser: Staying hydrated within is vital yet you should not disregard dealing with your outer skin all things considered, too. Purging and saturating are the most essential to keeping your skin sound and youthful.