Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abhinav SadnisYour feedback matters!
A bundle of flash on my shoulder about thumh size with no pain. Could it be a cancer who to get it be checked. Kindly assist.
I am 19 years old and I'm suffering from sciatica from last 9 months. When it happened to me for the first time I was not able to lie down on bed and was not able toh walk, the pain shoot up through my left leg as well. Yes it was horrible. After a month I recovered from it but after 3 months it reappeared and it doesn't goes away completely I do stretches and yoga it does affect but yet it just a little relief to my situation. Although the pain is less as compared to first one but yes I want to take it out completely. Is there any way to do this?
I feel pain in my right knee at slight right side. My age is 31. I walk a lot. Does walking causes knee pain. My X-ray report is normal. It pains more while sitting or standing.
I am getting pain in my body parts like my shoulder, my palm ,my hand and in my leg as well, in regular interval of time.
She has been coughing so hard, so the doctor gave deriphyllin and other IV injection due to which her cough decreased but breathlessness has started in heavy manner. Now after consulting other doctor and taking aerosol and other tablets now she has no throat pain, chest pain, heavy heart but instead she is getting heavy muscle and bone pains overall body and she is have pain at abdominal area where diaphragm feels no movement. Whatever she is eating its coming out as it is in form of loose motions. What to do to reduce this? Please help.
I have leg pains for last three days? I am running for last 4 days. What's the my real problem and its effect in my legs.
I have knee problem. There isnot injury just some musel problem. How I make my body joint strong. Is there any good calcium tablets available for bones & joint.
Mujhe joint pain hai or a plastics anemia hai jo ab thik hai but joint pain nahi ja raha 4 5 months se.
My mother is of 40 years and she is suffering from bad hair fall and joint pain and is prescribed with homeopathic medicines. But the hair fall is may be because of medicines. Please suggest what she should do to get rid of heavy hair fall.
My wife currently 51 years 8months has been suffering from leg pains in both legs [ from knee joint area & below ]. She is having this pain since 1991 after our first child was born [ceasaerian]. 1998 our second child was born [ceasaerian]. We checked at various hospitals including pain management in Bangalore, HOSMAT hospital Bangalore performing various tests but pain has been her mate through out. Physiotherapy also proved futile as the pain was back. We also consulted Homeopathy, ayurvedic but no results. For couple of years she has been diagnosed for IBS as well. She has acidity problem. Max pain she feels and have during late afternoon, evening and in night. Please advice to get rid of this issue.
From past two days I am having severe neck pain with light headache and vomiting. Is cervical spondylosis causing this and what are the methods to avoid it.
I wants to tell you about the problem of legs and arms pain in my body I have already take the medicine but can not feel relief please tell me the solution of my this problem?
I am 25 year old I have backache from 2 year and I have taken medicine but than also have not get relif so if I have any advice than sugest me plz.
The sciatic nerve spreads down the spine till the legs. The pain in this nerve can feel like sparks running down your leg (by and large only each one in turn) or cause pain in the lower back. Anything that puts weight on or aggravates this nerve can cause pain that shoots down the back of one butt cheek or thigh. The amount of pain can increase gradually. Sciatica may feel like a gentle ache, a sharp sensation or extreme uneasiness. Sciatica can bring feelings of shivering, numbness and weakness.
Sitting, standing up, coughing, sneezing, lifting, or straining for a very long time, might aggravate pain. Now and then, individuals experience numbness or shivering in the leg, too.
Some of the most regular symptoms of sciatic pain include:
- Lower back pain
- Pain in the back or leg when sitting
- Hip pain
- Burning sensation in the leg
- Numbness or trouble moving the leg or foot
- Continuous pain on one side of the back
- Shooting pain that makes it hard to stand up properly
The most common causes of sciatic pain include:
- Lumbar spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal channel in the lower back)
- Degenerative disk sickness (breakdown of discs, which go about as pads between the vertebrae)
- Spondylolisthesis (a condition in which one vertebra slips over another)
- Muscle spasms
Some of the most effective exercises for sciatic pain relief are as follows:
- Pigeon Pose is a typical yoga posture. It attempts to open the hips. There are various types of this stretch. The first is the leaning back pigeon posture. If you are beginning your treatment, you have to attempt the leaning back posture first.
- While on the back, raise your right leg up to a right point and hold it with both hands behind the thigh and lock your fingers. Take your left leg and touch your lower leg against the knee. Hold the position for a minute.
- Sit on the floor with your legs stretched straight before you. At that point twist your right leg, putting your lower right leg on top of the left knee. Bend forward and incline your abdominal area toward your thigh. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds and after that switch sides.
- Kneel down on the floor on all fours. Get your right leg and bring it forward so that your lower leg is on the ground. Your right foot has to be ahead your right knee while your right knee stays to one side. Stretch the left leg out the distance behind you on the floor, with the top of the foot on the ground and toes pointing backwards.
- Lie on your back with your legs facing outward and your feet flexed upward.
Wrap your hands around your knee and delicately pull your right leg over your body toward your left shoulder. Hold it there for 30 seconds and afterward push your knee so your leg comes back to its initial position. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.