Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhay Chhallani
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abhay ChhallaniYour feedback matters!
Having clitoral discomfort again. I pulled back the clitoral hood and saw some white patches around the edge. I can't tell if it's smegma or LS white patches. It's too sensitive to scrape hard enough to get it off. If it's smegma, should I be cleaning it off? I find this so stressful. Feel weepy.
Hi, I am usually good with sleep except 1/2 occasional nights like everyone else - which is normal. I sleep late usually 2/3 am and wake up around 10ish and go to work etc, on weekends I even try sleep later and waking up even late. I have been this way for years. Recently, I had an issue with health which took me for a toll for 2 months now. Last week, I couldn't JUST sleep in the night for no reason (may be stress. Then slept off in the morning and till afternoon. Very next day again couldn't sleep (not sure why). Slept off in the morning for 4 hours. Went to work. Next Day - No sleep may be 1.5 hours (very light) and went to work. Next Day - No sleep at all! Was so panicky, went to bed in the night and slept off for 10 hours straight. Next Day - Problems - I am waking up by slightest disturbance and feels like I have not slept at all, but when I see the clock its like 4 hours passed/2 hours passed - so which means I would have slept for sure. Mostly even now I am getting okay 6-7 hours of my usual sleep, but i'm waking up in between and now I have an anxiety of sleeping like i'm scared if again I will get a good night sleep or no, I am worried what should I be doing. I do not want it to be a long term issue, I never had sleep problems I used to sleep whenever wherever I wanted. - Is this temporary? Do a lot of people go through such phases? Any suggestions! Thanks.
Sir I had loose somebody who is very close to me and since get depressed mostly all the time sir help me to recover.
7 महिने पहले मुझे पेर में फ्रेक्चर हुआ था उस वक्त 2 महीने मुझे घर पर आराम था जैसे ही मेरा पेर ठीक हुआ ओर में चलने लगा उसके 3-4 दिन बाद लगबग आज से 4.5 महीने पहले अचानक 1- मेरे बॉडी के ऊपर के हिसे में रेडनेस(बिना खुजली के) हुआ 2-ओर उसके बाद पूरे शरीर में जलन जैसा हुआ और ओर मामुलिसा पूरे बदन पे खुजली जैसे हुआ 3-फिर मुझे घबराहट सुरु हो गई 4- ओर फिर पेर पे ओर फेस पे चींटी चलता हो ऐसा महसूस हुआ 5-उसके दूसरे दिन में डॉक्टर को दिखाने गया और तो डॉ ने बोला कुछ तकलीफ जैसा नही है ओर 5 दिन का anxiety का दवा दिया 6-उसके 15 दिन बाद मिझे left side के गर्दन,सोल्डर, हाथ, कभी फेस पे, दर्द सुरु हो गया धीरे धीरे ये दर्द कम हो गया 7- उसके बाद आज से 1.5 महिमे पहले मुझे कंधे के नीचे के हिसे में ओर छाती में दर्द हुआ जो 10-12 दिन तक था जो कम हो गया और आज के टाइम में कभी कभी दर्द होता है 8- ओर अभी 15 दिन से मुझे हाथ और पेर के सभी joint में दर्द ओर जलन जैसा होता है
I am a non vegetarian, always eating on time. No addiction to alcohol and cigarettes, occasionally drinks beer.
I am a student of CA Final. I sit for long hours to study. What sort of food intake is required to have good brain health and avoid gastric problem I am facing these days. Kindly suggest a diet plan for the whole day specially for breakfast.
Hello, I am 19 years old boy. I have stammering problem since childhood. Due to which I feel very depressed. Kindly suggest remedies for it. Till now I have not consulted to any doctor.
Everyone desires to have a partner who can be their strength, a person who can help them sail through when the going gets tough. A perfect love filled, hassle free relationship tops the priority list of most people. Of late, the ideal 'made for each other' couples have become a thing of the past. Stress, work pressure, the mad rush to be at the pinnacle is taking a serious toll on a person's physical and mental health.
Many relationships have gone kaput due to irreconcilable differences. At times, the problem is not about infidelity, but compatibility. Love is there, but understanding is long gone. Under such circumstances, a therapist or a marriage counsellor comes as a ray of hope. Couples therapy has been instrumental in getting many relationships back on track.
Couples therapy cannot miraculously solve the complications and compatibility issues. For a relationship to work, both the partners need to make a conscious and sincere effort. The following tips, can go a long way to make the couples therapy work.
- No one is born perfect: To err is human. Imperfections will be there. The trick is to create and enjoy small perfect moments out of the imperfections. Do not fall for fairytale love stories. Believe it or not, even fairytale love stories come with their own set of imperfections. Couples therapy amalgamated with this fact can work wonders for your relationship.
- Choose the right therapist: An experienced therapist or counsellor will make the therapy much more effective. Thus choosing the right therapist becomes a determining factor in the overall success of the therapy.
- Discuss in detail: A wise man had once said; do not hide anything from your doctor and lawyer. If you want the therapy and your relationship to work, open up to the therapist. Be transparent and honest. To chalk out an effective therapy, the therapist needs to know every detail.
- Express your point of view: Couples therapy without the involvement of both the partners is meaningless and futile. The partners need to express their point of view. It helps a great deal to ease out the tension and awkwardness between the couple.
- Don't lose hope Couples therapy does not always guarantee 100% success. A lot of factors go into its success. A therapist is no magician. This should not demoralise you. Set realistic goals, be patient with the therapy. With time, things will change for the better.
- Be regular with the sessions: Work can wait, but a relationship, once lost, will be gone forever. Give your relationship the time and priority it deserves. A therapist knows what work for your relationship. Both the partners should participate in the activities assigned by the therapist.
The activities, if practiced diligently, will do your relationship, a world of good. Every relationship goes through a lean phase. Consult a therapist before it spoils your relationship. Reach out at to know everything about couples therapy.