Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Abhay ChhallaniYour feedback matters!
I am feeling hyper tension ,some times increased BP ,anxiety . I have done all the test in MAX SAKET but nothing was found in MRI,Ultrasound
Sir, I would like to tell you that I am suffering from stress, tension, and most of the time headache due to my professional life. I am not getting my salary on time and fund received long by long time that's why I always feel bed, I feel nothing is good, always thinking about the problem. Please tell me how to deal with this problem. Please sir please.
I am 58 years old, male with Schizophrenia since 10 years. At present I am put on Amisulpride 200 mg 0-0-1 and Sizopin 100 mg 0-0-1. Of late, I am thinking of replacing Amisulpride with Paliperidone 3 mg OD (Of course, only after the consent of my Psychiatrist, with whom I have an appointment next week). In the mean time, I want to know, how safe it is and will it react with Sizopin? Please confirm.
I am getting very anxious or excited at some moments without any reason what is it? Is this any kind of problem. Why it occurs.
Quick tips for relieving stress
1. Go for a walk around the block – and even longer if you have the time.
2. Make faces in a mirror to reduce the muscle tension (and the chances are it will make you laugh as well).
3. Stretch – and loosen the muscles in the shoulders, neck and jaw
4. Make a thankfulness list.
5. Find a place to withdraw from everyone. Five minutes on your own can really make a world of difference!
6. Turn off your phone and any message notifications.
7. Switch off the inner critic in your head.
8. Look for humour in the situation.
9. Have a cup of herbal tea.
10. Eat a banana. It increases your levels of potassium (which are depleted in times of stress) and gives an immediate boost in energy.