Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aadil Chimthana WalaYour feedback matters!
I have no sleep in seven days. And I feel so tired and my head and my full body are paining so badly what I do.
Greetings, Today I have seen article on Iodine deficiency, the article described the symptoms clearly but not suggested any idea for improving the iodine levels, can you just brief some of the methods which can boost iodine.
I am 24 years old, and my weight is 46 kg and height is 5.3 inches.so I'm looking too weak so how can I increase my personality please.
I am 43 years old, female. I have fatty liver and ischemic heart problem and high cholesterol. I take regular ceruvin 75 What food is perfect for me?
In our fast paced life, a wrong bend or an incorrect posture is quick to trigger a back ache. It can also occur because of reasons like arthritis, improper diet, lack of physical activity, an improper lifting of a heavy object, excessive physical labour or pregnancy. Most white collared professionals are a victim of a sedentary lifestyle where they spend hours on end sitting in the same position. In fact prolonged sitting is also a cause for weight gain, obesity, joint problems, poor health and even premature death.
Our instant reaction is to take a painkiller and get relief from a back ache. But painkillers often come with unwanted side effects and it is best not to take them unless prescribed by a physician. Some of the commonly prescribed painkillers in the market increase your risk to a heart attack by 2 to 4 times, cause cardiovascular problems, gastrointestinal problems, like digestive tract bleeding and even kidney problems. Instead, back ache has several home remedies that can wonders. It will require a little patience but the zero side effect factor and long term relief will eventually be great for you.
Try these herbal and home remedies for backache:
- Internal and external pain relief with Ginger: Ginger has anti-inflammatory compounds that can work well for pain relief. You can start by making Ginger tea. To do this, add 2-3 slices of ginger in half cup boiling water and simmer it for 10 - 15 minutes. You can add honey and drink it 2-3 times a day. You can also add half tea spoon crushed peppercorns and 2-3 cloves to this tea. Adding a dash of black salt helps in improving the taste.
- Harness the power of Basil: Add 10 Basil leaves to a boiling cup of water and continue to boil it until it reduces to half. You can add a dash of salt to this and drink it through the day.
- Home remedies with exercise: Not only should you stretch between long sitting hours, you should also get some back exercise suggested by a physical trainer with expertise in the field.
- Trigger your inner healing by releasing endorphins: Endorphins act as a pain blocking mechanism in the body and doing certain activities you like can help release them. From walking for 20 minutes to aerobics, to yoga to meditation to chiropractic care, you can try whatever makes you happy and calm to trigger your inner healing.
- Garlic: These tiny cloves healing powers are well known for a variety of body ailments including blood pressure. Taking a couple of cloves early in the morning on empty stomach or massaging with garlic oil helps relieve back ache
Hi, in my breast I have small gland fro past since 7years that becomes sometimes pain. 2years before I got married and I have one baby is any problem about that it vl causes cancer. I already consult a doctor before marriage she prefer mammography ultrasound scan but she did not give any clarity about that. Am very scaring about that.
Hi, i'm 21 years old, my elder sister is taking red wine for glowing skin. Even I want to try it. Can red wine be useful for skin. And if it is, what is the right time to have red wine on a daily basis?
Retinal detachment is an emergency eye condition in which the retina at the back of the eye gets separated from the surrounding tissue and pulls away from its normal position. The retina acts as a light-sensitive wallpaper in the eye, providing a lining for the inside of the eye wall and sending visual signals to the brain. As the retina can't work properly under these conditions, one can permanently lose vision if the detached retina is not repaired immediately.
During the retinal detachment, the retinal cells gets separated from the layer of blood vessels which provides oxygen and nourishment. Usually, it begins in form of small torn area of retina known as retinal tears or retinal breaks. This condition, if not treated, leads to retinal detachment and finally permanent vision loss.
Retinal detachment has tell-tale warning signs like an increase in sudden appearance of floaters resembling cobwebs floating in field of vision. It can be coupled with flashes of light or curtain from any direction causing a loss of vision.
Retinal detachment is of three types. The most common form is Rhegmatogenous retinal detachment where a tear allows fluid to get under retina and prevents nourishment to reach retina from retinal pigment epithelium by separating them. In Fractional form, scar tissue on the retina's surface shrinks causing it to separate from the retinal pigment epithelium. This form is most prevalent with diabetes patients. Lastly, in case of Exudative retinal detachment, the fluid leaks into the area under retina without a tear or breaks in the retina. Retinal diseases or trauma to the eye are main causes for Exudative retinal detachment.
Although a person of any age can suffer from retinal detachment, but it is more prevalent in people over the age of 40. People suffering from degenerative myopia or lattice degeneration are more prone to this medical condition. People with family history of retinal detachment are also likely to suffer from the same.
Retinal detachment can be treated in many ways. The most common form is the Laser surgery in which small tears and hole are joined back to the retina. Another method is Cryopexy in which the area around the hole in frozen and helps reattach the retina. Both the above procedure are performed at ophthalmologist's clinic.
Sometimes, one may have to opt for Scleral buckle in which a tiny synthetic band is attached to the outside of the eyeball which gently pushes the wall of the eye in toward the centre of the eye placing the eye wall very close to the detached retina. Another option is vitrectomy surgery to replace the vitreous that fills the centre of the eye and helps the eye maintain a round shape.
A retinal detachment is an emergency medical condition and must be treated immediately to save one's vision. Most people have been successfully treated for retinal detachment, but ophthalmologists cannot always predict how vision will turn out. The visual outcome will not be known for up to several months after surgery. However the results are best when the retinal detachment is treated as soon as possible.
I have nose bleeding, when I have eaten chicken how should I control this nose bleeding please give me suggestion sir.
I am 25 Years Old. I Have Problems Of allergy & Black Spots are available on My Face. This Problems Is Last One Years. I am working in oil company. Out source work since 3 year. How to control this problem What I have to do for this Problem? Please Help, What to do for this problem? Please advise.
I am so much of hair loss from past nine month at this age I tried all shampoo but nothing happened. What can I do now to prevent hair fall?
Sir, I am 50 years now, till now no diabetic. But on testing now I am near border and have not used any medicine.
I'm losing my hair and I'm getting bald how can I stop it and I'm 21 years old now please send me solution for this problem.
Syphilis is a contagious disease that is sexually transmitted through oral or anal sex. The disease can even be passed from one person to another through kissing for a long time or through physical contact. A pregnant woman is at a high risk of passing the disease to her newborn which can cause abnormalities and even death of the baby. It is caused by the bacteria treponema pallidum.
Symptoms of syphilis
- Primary stage: the symptoms of syphilis are visible within three weeks which appears as a single and painless sore on the penis or inside vagina and rectum.
- Secondary stage: in the secondary stage, the symptoms manifest themselves as red or brown spots visible on soles of feet or palms of hand. They can be accompanied by fever, headache, swollen glands, fatigue and hair loss in patches.
- Latent stage: in this stage, a person has no symptoms but the infection is still present in the body.
- Late stage: this stage occurs 10-20 years after a person had first contracted syphilis. In this stage, the organs are severely damaged, including heart, brain and nervous system. It can cause paralysis or even death.
Can this condition be cured?
With a single dose of the antibiotic penicillin, syphilis is easily curable in its early stage. If the condition persists for over a year, additional doses might be required. It should be treated early to prevent further complications. There are other options for patients who are allergic to penicillin. Until the sore or rash heals completely, after the treatment of syphilis, you should abstain from having sex. If syphilis is left untreated, some severe and permanent damage can be triggered by it, including blindness, dementia or even death.