Column Traumatology Procedure
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Mckinzie Treatment For Spine
Rf Neurotomy Procedure
Treatment Of Lumbago
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (Tens)
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Pain Management Counseling
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spondylosis
Cancer Pain Management
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Submit a review for Pratibha Nagpur Pain ClinicYour feedback matters!
I am loosing my health quickly. Day by day I am getting weaker n I dnt know the reason. I feel try all tym n everytym I hav headache. I eat proper bt after all I am not well. What should I do?
I have pain in my knees and shoulders. Blood test report says RAC factor as nil. So what's my problem?
Last week my father had severe pain in stomach. Then we took him for scanning and the report say there is an appendicular mass of 8 mm diameter. Then we admit him to hospital n after 2 days they discharged him saying we will do the operation on 5 weeks later since now it's spread across and more risk to operate now. My question is when is the right time to go for operation or it still can be cured with medicine. Report says the following. Fatty liver, appendix distended, noncompressible, measuring 8 mm in diameter. Left kidney has a calculi measuring 4 mm n 5 mm.
From Last 1 month I am suffering from ankle pain, I have diagnosed fatty liver Nd typhoid before one year. I love of eating oily and sweet foods.
Diabetes is a chronic condition where glucose level of your body rises too high. There are two types of diabetes type 1 and type 2. In case of type 1 diabetes, the body fails to produce insulin and people suffering from this condition have to depend on insulin injections for the rest of their life. In case of type 2 diabetes the body produces less amount of insulin which is not enough for the proper functioning of the body. This type of diabetes can be kept under control by following a healthy diet and practicing exercise regularly.
Why diabetic wounds can cause severe problems?
Diabetes can cause a number of complications that makes it harder for certain wounds to heal. These include:
- Nerve damage: Until a cut or blister worsens and becomes inflamed, in case of neuropathy, you will not experience the pain. Diabetics often suffer from neuropathy, making it difficult for wounds to heal.
- Weak immune system: A minor wound may even get severe and become infected if your immune system fails to exercise its natural defenses.
- Narrow arteries: Blocked arteries may cause severe wounds which becomes difficult to heal. Clogged arteries make it difficult for the blood to flow to the affected area which slows the process of wound healing.
Treating a diabetic wound
You can follow the methods mentioned below to avoid getting infected:
- Taking care of the wound immediately. If the wound is not cleaned and taken care of, letting bacteria to build up, it can lead to infection.
- Avoid using soaps and hydrogen peroxide to irritate the injury. Use antibiotic lotions to prevent infection and use a sterile bandage to keep the affected area covered.
- Consult your doctor before any minor problems turn to larger ones
- Since the bottom of the foot is a common place for developing blisters and calluses in case of diabetic people, try to keep pressure off the wound as it slowly heals If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.
I am 25 years old I has body pain and joints pain last 5 days. Pls give what a reason it and recover instruction.
A pain management specialist helps comprehensive treatment for neck, back pain and also chronic and cancer pains.
Last week my father had severe pain in stomach. Then we took him for scanning and the report say there is an appendicular mass. Then we admit him to hospital n after 2 days they discharged him saying we will do the operation on 5 weeks later since now it's spread across and more risk to operate now. My question is when is the right time to go for operation or it still can be cured with medicine.
I am suffering from dry cough from last two weeks. I have a chest pain whenever I cough. Can you suggest what should be done?
While sleeping in the night I have a strong pain in my stomach then at 3.am I need something to eat why that so.
A human body has a total of 206 bones, and yet it makes life a living hell, if even one of them is harmed. A person living with Osteoporosis feels the same way, except that they are a lot more prone to having their bones broken than a person who doesn’t. There are a variety of ways to go about treating the issue and one of them involves making use of parathyroid hormones. This is a pathbreaking cure for Osteoporosis and is being adopted by many patients worldwide.
If a person takes a look at the drugs which are made use of in the treatment of osteoporosis, he or she will release that their main function is not to repair what is damaged, but rather to slow the rate of further damage like Bisphosphonate.
However, if parathyroid hormones are looked at, it will be seen that they are usually recommended for those people who may even already had had fractures on account of osteoporosis. These people are generally said to have low bone density, which can be quite dangerous. The reason for this being the case is the fact that when parathyroid hormones are used, they have the potential and the ability to increase the rate of growth of the bones; in terms of the mineral density of the bones as well as the strength of the same.
Teriparatide comes in a pen-like device so that it can be introduced into the body by the way of an injection to either the thigh or the wall of the abdomen. It is important to keep in mind that the medicine should be handled with care which goes to mean that it is to be refrigerated at all times.
It is also to be kept in mind that the medicine can have certain side effects. In most cases in which side effects occur, the medicine leads to some dizziness or some leg cramps.
Taking into due account the fact that the drug is a new one, many doctors would not recommend it to people who have problems with their bones other than those which are caused by osteoporosis. Examples of such conditions would be hypercalcemia, which is a condition in which there is too much calcium in the blood or bone cancer. In addition to this, the medicine is not to be used by a person for a duration which is longer than two years.
All in all, it can be said that if a person makes use of parathyroid hormones to treat a problem that can be as bad as osteoporosis, the effects can be quite startling, and that too, in a positive way!
The pitta dosha can be balanced by consuming fresh and whole foods, both raw and cooked. These foods are energising, cooling, dry, and have high carbohydrate content. They can effectively deal with pitta by fighting inflammation, absorb excess oil and liquid, and reduce internal heat. Pitta is basically liquid that is light, hot, sharp, oily and tends to spread fast. In light of this, the diet should comprise food that is dense, cool, dry and mild. Due to pitta’s substantive nature, a proper diet can help to strike the right balance.
Here is an overview of achieving a pitta balance to get rid of digestive problems:
- Cold food: Surprising as it may sound, food with a low temperature helps in balancing the pitta dosha compared to its hot counterparts. Raw foods tend to have a decreased temperature compared to the cooked ones. Having a good mix of raw fruits and vegetable is, therefore, part of a good a diet. Stay away from all types of caffeine and alcohol while following a pitta diet.
- Dense, nourishing and grounding food: Although heavy food might sound ideal to tackle light weight pitta, Ayurveda is the view that heavy food does more harm than good. Food that fits the bill includes root vegetables, cooking oils, grains, milk, and seeds. Since these foods tend to be sweet, it is necessary to ensure that a portion size is kept in mind and one must not overindulge in order to refrain from putting on weight. Food that should be slashed from the regular diet includes processed fast foods, pastries, heavy snacks that comprise chemicals and preservatives, and sweet beverages.
- Dry food instead of liquid: Between a semi-liquid and solid meal, the latter should be chosen since it helps in fighting pitta better. Some of the ideal food that fits the bill include pasta, potatoes, beans, oats, millet, corn and other leafy green vegetables. While cooking it is advised that a good quality ghee or oil is used. Some food stuff that needs to be totally slashed from the existing diet includes nuts, cheese, cream, olives eggs and nuts. Mild food:
In terms of food flavours, it makes sense to choose flavours that are gentler and milder in taste such as the ones found in apples, soft cheese, cucumbers and lime juice over sharp flavours such as vinegar, pineapple, old cheese, and pickles. Simultaneously stimulants such as hard alcohol, nicotine, drugs etc. should be completely eschewed in order to avoid indigestion. This is especially true during night-time when the level of indigestion is more due to reduced mobility of the body.