Doctor in cure hospital,mahajan wadi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for cure hospital,mahajan wadiYour feedback matters!
The name 'fast food' comes from the fact that it can be prepared and served in a jiffy and not to mention, tastes delicious. Don't be fooled by the smell and the taste, they have such little to no nutritional value that they can hardly be called food. They are rich in calories, fat and sugar that lead to various kinds of health conditions. Popular junk foods include gums, sweets, carbonated drinks, desserts, dried foods; you probably love them now but after knowing their effects on your health you might want to eliminate them from your diet. Here are some of the conditions which can be caused by consumption of excessive fast food:
- Heart diseases: Fast food contains high amounts of trans or saturated fats that can clog your arteries and lead to high level of cholesterol later in life. People who have junk food more than four times a week increase their risk of dying by 80%.
- Obesity: Adolescents who have poor eating habits are at high risk of being obese. Gaining a lot of weight beyond a recommended proportion can cause many health problems. Junk foods have sugar and calories that lead to weight gain. It has also been noticed that people who are prone to eating more fast foods are less likely to consume fruits and vegetables and this further weakens their immune system.
- Peptic Ulcer: Peptic ulcer is a disease that occurs in the gastrointestinal tract; it is acidic in nature and causes extreme stomach ache. Spicy oily and salted food combined with stress and alcohol can lead to this condition.
- Diabetes: Busy work schedule prevents many people from cooking at home and they take resort in fast food but it is advisable not to let work get in the way of your health. Consuming regular fast food coupled with poor lifestyle and lack of exercise lead to obesity which in turn cause Type 2 diabetes.
Cut down on junk foods and incorporate fruits and vegetables and also make time to include a daily exercise routine to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
The fiber and beta carotene content in carrots makes them extremely healthy. Carrots also have a number of other nutrients including Vitamins B8, K, A and C as well as iron, folate, potassium, copper and manganese.
1. Reduces cholesterol
Studies have shown that eating carrots lowers your blood cholesterol levels. The most recent theory for why this happens is because carrots have a large amount of soluble fiber. This soluble fiber has been claimed to lower blood cholesterol levels.
3. Keeps your vision good
You must have heard from your parents that eating carrots is good for your eye health. While it is not true that they can cure any significant eye illnesses, they can prevent many illnesses caused by a vitamin A deficiency. They do this because beta-carotene which is there in carrots can be converted to vitamin A. Vitamin A prevents include cataracts, night blindness as well as macular degeneration.
4. Prevents memory loss
Beta-carotene is crucial for preventing memory loss. According to a recent study conducted by Harvard University, it was concluded that people who ate vegetables such as carrots which contained beta-carotene had their chances of suffering from memory loss reduced.
5. Diabetes prevention
Beta-carotene is an antioxidant in carrots which lowers your risk of diabetes. It has been found that people with high levels of beta-carotene had 32% more insulin in their blood than people with low levels of beta-carotene.
6. Improves bone health
Carrots also contain vitamin C and calcium, both of which are good for bone health. This is especially important for post-menopausal women who usually have a deficiency of calcium in their bodies.
Botox is a wrinkle treatment, but is used for treating a range of medical conditions. It has been in use for well over 18 years and is considered to be safe when performed under the guidance of a medical practitioner. Apart from aesthetics, a range of other facial, migraine and dermatological problems can be addressed by Botox.
Botox limits facial expression: The primary objective of a Botox treatment is to enhance the look of a person and not the contrary. When administered by a skilled physician, you can still smile and animate like before. Botox in no way affects the sensory nerve. The muscle beneath the point of injection gets relaxed and remains active. The apprehension of limited facial activity is baseless.
Botox travel through your body: This again is a myth. Botox diffuses not more than 1cm into the skin. Due to its localized nature, it does not affect any other parts of the body other than the intended area.
Botox has toxic content: Botox, like any other drug, is safe when taken under supervision. Like other drugs, it too gets scanned by the drug regulatory authorities. It is neither dangerous nor contains any toxic substance.
Dermal fillers involve intense pain: Dermal fillers are not as painful as advocated by many people out there. It does have its fair share of discomfort but a medical practitioner always uses a topical anesthetic and other anxiety related medications during the treatment.
Downtime for Botox is fairly long: Botox is known as the afternoon injection for its convenience and easy procedure. Botox procedure has no downtime at all. Doctors often suggest against lying down for a good 2-3 hours after the injection. Dermal fillers might result in minor swelling but there are medicines to counter that too.
Botox is permanent in nature: Botox effects lasts for 4-6months. For people who take Botox shots regularly, it tends to last longer.
Dermal fillers and Botox are the same: While people these days use them interchangeably, they are not the same. For instance, Botox lessens the effect of wrinkles by relaxing the facial muscle whereas dermal fillers add volume to the tissue and restores the muscle.
Botox is applied only when Facial lines are visible: This is not necessarily true. If the family of an individual has a history of facial lines, it makes sense to start Botox for facial line prevention. This delays the actual facial line appearance and requires fewer Botox shots going forward.
Benefits of tobacco cessation are many. You reduce your risk for hypertension, cancer, cardio-vascular diseases and other serious chronic diseases substantially, at whatever age you quit your nicotine habit. The earlier you quit, the more you benefit. If you quit before the age of 50, you bring down your risk of dying from smoking-related diseases by 50%. But if you’ve crossed 60, suffer from heart disease and/or hyper tension, you can manage these diseases better through tobacco cessation.
Here are a few other health benefits of stopping tobacco use:
- Reduces risks of heart disease, cancer especially lung cancer and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Cuts down risks of Impotence due to erectile dysfunction in men, and fertility problems in women
- Optic neuropathy affects the optic nerve that conducts visual signals from the eyes to the brain
- Cataract Macular degeneration is breakdown of the tissue at the back of the eye
- Gum disease
- Losing teeth early
- Osteoporosis or spongy, thin bones
- Complications in pregnancy i.e. women who smoke have more complications during pregnancy and have low-birth babies.
So, how can you stop smoking? Are there any medications and strategies available? The answer is a definite ‘Yes’. Tobacco cessation has been honed into an art these days.
- Clinics: There are tobacco cessation clinics that help you with tobacco cessation. These are manned by psychiatrists, who can provide detailed information, encouragement, and tips to stop smoking.
- Medications: You can use many medicines while you’re trying to stop smoking. This increases your chance of quitting and including nicotine replacement therapy (NRT). NRT can be in the form of gums, sprays, patches, tablets, lozenges, and inhalers. NRT is even available without a prescription. Medicines called bupropion and varenicline also very useful.
- Electronic cigarettes: Electronic cigarettes or e-cigarettes are designed to look and feel like normal cigarettes. These contain a heating element that vapourises a solution and looks like smoke. Some may also contain low levels of nicotine. There is currently controversial evidence on their efficacy.
- Counselling and behavioural therapy: They are both very effective too, especially if you are being guided by a cessation expert. He or she can help you with a personalised quit plan, including ways to cope with nicotine withdrawal. Apart from this, online support is also available for those who don’t have the time or money to engage in personal, face-to-face counseling.
Hi I am a mom of 2.3 year old kid. My question is I am getting beard and moustache. I Have consulted doctor and she prescribed Her grace tablet and Hinder cream to apply. But the hair are still growing. Nowadays I have lot of temper and scream on everyone for small issue. Later I feel ashamed. Please let me know what can be done and I what quantity should I apply cream so that hair doesn't grow anymore. Thank you.
Since 1 and half year my urine getting yellowish and I take plenty of water then frequently urination. I am also test of urine and blood but every thing is ok in the test report but I am getting horrible that something is wrong with me so pls suggest me.
In every individual, the beginning of any chronic diseases takes place days ago. And it always begins with very low intensity of symptoms, usually skin eruptions. It is the first sign of beginning of the process of diseases. According to homoeopathy, any local diseases are the result of the process of disease in general.
So, to cure such chronic diseases along with the local disease that particular process of the disease in general also has to be treated to cure any chronic disease. If only the results are treated (any one disease) like in orthodox system of medicine that local disease will recur or it will shift its location to more important organs.
For Example - We witnessed a case where patient was suffering from renal failure now to treat renal failure we have to understand how the patient has landed into renal failure. Now here, renal failure is only the sequence of that process of disease in general.
When we took the history we noticed that he had suffered from some sort of skin eruptions on his right leg. He faced this problem when he was aging 14 years and got it treated with skin ointment and it got cured in 2 months. After 14 months, he suffered from asthma. After 15 years, he suffered from hypertension and then renal failure. Now, in this case, renal failure is the result of the process of diseases in general which started with skin and progressed to renal failure.
Now to treat renal failure only treating kidneys will not work, that process of disease has to be treated and has to be stopped so that his kidneys will get normal along with the medicines for kidneys.
To understand the process of diseases, there are 5 questions which patient has to answer in detail. If they answer these question then through this we can understand the process of disease in general in any patient and then we can come to a best homoeopathic medicine which can stop that process of disease and patient may come out of there suffering problems permanently.
To answer these five questions, firstly one has to understand these questions properly. And while answering, patients have to describe their problem in terms of symptoms and not in terms of diagnosis. For example - I have asthma for 2 years, or I have a problem of sinusitis. It should be in the following way, I have headache problem, its a right-sided headache. Or there is heat sensation in the head.
So what are these questions are given below:
1. Write down all your symptoms in detail: Whatever symptoms you experience, where ever in your body, right from the head just describe it in your own words, right from your head to feet, not according to your preferred importance. For example - a patient may feel pain in the abdomen which is important for him so he will describe it, and also a symptom watery discharge from ear which is not important for him so he will not describe it. This should not happen, a patient has to describe every complaint with which he is suffering. For doctor, it can be very important symptom to treat your abdomen. It seems to be contradictory to your idea but that's not important.
2. Up to what age you were absolutely normal and since when you think health had started deteriorating and had shown what kind of symptoms initially and then what sequence of disease you had?
3. Keep aside all your symptoms or complaints. Let's try to understand you generally. Write it down what are the things to which you are intolerant of or what are the things which affect you. In this, you can add whatever you want to. Start with a level of metals, what you are intolerant of mentally, then climatic condition: what climatic conditions you cannot tolerate, and then food or drinks; what food and drinks you are intolerant of or that causes distress, last: any particular sight, anything whatever you want.
4. Do you have any outgrowth on skin (warts), any outgrowth on genitalia, or any sort of eruptions?
5. What you can write about the nature of your body, so far what you have understood of yourself?
It is worth note that there are certain signs which show that you may get an illness. If these signs and symptoms are taken seriously then most probably you will be able to get rid of the illness a lot sooner.
Here are 5 indicators that you may acquire an illness sooner than you think :
1. Reduction in appetite
A reduction in appetite is never good. This is because a reduction in appetite is an indicator of many oncoming illnesses. These range from a simple cold all the way to a strep throat. Sometimes, a strep throat may also be the result of gastroenteritis. Gastroenteritis is when a virus enters your stomach and causes diarrhea as well as vomiting. It is worth note that a reduction in appetite during summer can be normal. However, feeling nauseous or detesting food can mean that you are going to have one of the illnesses listed above.
2. Swollen neck glands
The neck glands are just below the jawbones. When these glands swell, it is a sign that you may be falling ill. Common illnesses which may occur when you have swollen neck glands include ear infections, the common cold as well as skin infections. The reason why neck glands usually swell is because when there is an infection, the dead cells and bacteria accumulate in the neck glands.
Fatigue is not when you are tired after the day. It is characterized by being tired all the time or after very little work done. When you face fatigue, it is a sign you may be falling ill.
4. Muscle aches
Muscle aches are a common symptom of flu. This is because when you have flu, antibodies are released. When these antibodies produce histamines and cytokines, they may travel to muscles and trigger the pain receptors.
A fever is the body's way of fighting infections. When you have a fever, it usually means the body is increasing its temperature to kill invading bacteria. Therefore, this is another way of knowing you have infections.