Doctor in Atharva Arogya Pratishthan
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Atharva Arogya PratishthanYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anand Tembhurnikar to be very helpful. Thank you sir
Dr. Anand Tembhurnikar provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks a lot sir...
Are you looking for an effective way to managing your diabetes? Yoga is considered to be an ideal remedy. Regular yoga helps in reducing the sugar levels in your blood, and also lowers your blood pressure. It helps to keep your weight in check and relieves and reduces the symptoms of diabetes, thereby, slowing down the progression of the condition. Moreover, yoga helps in increasing the production of glucagon, which is a hormone responsible for increasing glucose levels in your blood. There are several yoga poses or asanas, which assist in reducing stress from your mind. This reduces the glucagon amount and improves insulin action.
Here are some important yoga poses and asanas, which help in stress reduction, and in turn work on your diabetic symptoms.
- Pranayama: This breathing exercise involves breathing in and breathing out. It helps in oxygenating your blood, thereby improving blood circulation. Your mind calms down and your nerves get relaxed.
- Setubandhasana: This yoga pose is ideal for blood pressure management, and also provides relaxation to your mind. It helps in improving several other conditions, and functions of your body.
- Balasana: This asana is referred to as the pose of a child. It is an ideal stress buster. It stretches your thighs, hips, and ankles, calms your mind and provides effective stress relief. It eliminates fatigue and cures lower back pain.
- Vajrasana: This is another simple yoga pose, which is ideal for providing relaxation to your mind. It is an important yoga asana, according to Ayurvedic beliefs.
- Sarvangasana: This yoga pose is renowned for its function of regulating the working of your thyroid glands. The thyroid glands control the functioning of your entire body, which includes your nervous, reproductive, and respiratory system. It also controls your body’s metabolism. This yoga pose nourishes your spine, supplying large amounts of oxygen and blood. This enables you to keep away from nervous system disorders, and improves your overall health. In short, it is an ideal overall stress buster.
- Halasana: This yoga asana is ideal for people who are stressed because of a bad posture, owing to long hours of sitting in a place. The pose stimulates your thyroid glands, lungs, parathyroid glands, and the organs in your abdomen. It helps the rush of blood to your face and head, keeping your hormone levels under supervision. It is effective for diabetic patients.
- Dhanurasana: It is another effective yoga pose that strengthens your backbone and back. It stimulates your reproductive organs, and works great in beating stress and fatigue. It is highly recommended to be practiced for diabetic patients.
Here is a list of food items you should include/cut down in your diet in case you have type 2 diabetes:
- Vegetables: You must have fresh or frozen vegetables and avoid using sauces, dips, fats or salts. Intake non-starchy vegetables like cucumber, spinach, broccoli, cabbage, lettuce and vegetables, which are dark green or yellow in color. Also have starchy vegetables such as corn, green peas, beans, carrots and yams. Avoid potatoes as they are pure starch.
- Fresh Fruits: You should include fresh fruits in your regular diet. Have apples, bananas, berries, papaya, cherries, grapes, melons, oranges, peaches, pineapples and raisins. Have whole fruits regularly, which do not contain added chemical sweeteners.
- Grains: Include grains in your diet and consume whole grains more. Whole grains are not processed and consist of the whole-grain kernel. Grains contain starch, which is a source of carbohydrates. Carbohydrates are bad for blood sugar. Hence, whole grains, which are rich in fiber are recommended. Fiber controls the blood-sugar level from shooting up. Fiber should be included in the form of bran of oat and wheat.
- Proteins: Coming to protein food items, you should consume fish and poultry items often. Always remove the skin from chicken or turkey properly before cooking. Buy lean meat and trim all the fat from meat. Avoid frying and use methods such as baking, roasting, grilling or boiling. Also use healthy oils for frying purpose.
- Dairy Products: In case of type 2 diabetes, always use dairy products, which are low in fat. Do not add sugar to milk, curd or yoghurt as they contain natural sugar. Do not consume more than three cups of milk a day.
- Oils and Fats: Cut down the intake of excessive oily and fatty foods. Avoid food items that contain high saturated fats such as bacon, hams, sausages and butter. Consume food with polyunsaturated or monounsaturated fats. Oil raises blood-sugar level and is high in calorie and should be used in lesser amounts.
A type 2 diabetes patient needs to undergo several changes in his/her diet to keep a check on the rising blood sugar levels and for living as healthy as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a yoga-and-naturopathy.
HI, 2-4 din pehle cricket khelte hue mere testis mai aram se bol lag gyi. Us time dard hua jo bad mai kam ho gya .Ab mere right testis mai jab se slow dard ho rha hai. Ab mujhe kya kerna chaiye and konsi medicine leni chaiye.
Today with a rise in the number of side effects more and more individuals are turning towards Ayurveda for their hair loss issue. Hair loss can humiliate and hamper one's self esteem and certainty. At the point when treated early hair loss can be decreased and even ceased totally. Ayurveda trusts that hair fall control is especially related to the body sort furthermore the solidness of your mind-body structure. Typically the Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss incorporates meditation, diet, yoga, and yes, we can't overlook medicated herbal oil massage.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Hair Fall:
- Bhringaraj: Bringharaj has natural reviving properties and is considered as a natural conditioner, it is ordinarily accessible in powdered form and as a oil. Make a paste out of the leaves and apply it on the scalp for quite a while before washing it off. Doing this all the time advances hair growth.
- Neem: For quite a long time, neem has been utilized to treat skin conditions and hair loss. Customary utilization of neem on the scalp enhances blood circulation and fortifies the roots, which thus advances hair growth. You can add neem leaves to your shower water.
- The Indian Gooseberry: Also called as Amla, this Ayurvedic remedy for hair fall helps in treating indigestion and purifies the blood. It goes about as a preventive measure for dandruff and is likewise a rich conditioner. Amla reduces the itchiness of the scalp. It is rich in vitamin C, which takes care of numerous hair issues from inside. Make a paste which you can apply to your scalp to advance black and thick hair.
- Shikakai: Shikakai actually implies fruit for hair. Shikakai is rich in antioxidants and contains expansive doses of Vitamin C and D. This is useful for hair growth and nourishment. Normal utilization of shikakai will help your locks turn out to be long and glossy. Shikakai shampoos are accessible all over.
- Ritha: Ritha or soap nuts have been utilized by ladies for a considerable length of time as a natural shampoo. At the point when utilized routinely, ritha advances hair growth and makes hair thick and wonderful. Ritha additionally conditions your hair while cleansing it.
- Brahmi: Brahmi fortifies hair and advances hair growth. It gives nourishment to the roots and advances new follicle growth. You can make a paste of brahmi with amla, ritha, tulsi and ashwagandha powder and a liberal measure of curd. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.