Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of H.I.V
Submit a review for Advanced URO CenterYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Very helpful. Knowledgeable doctor.
I am suffering from kidney stone since 1 year. Size 8.7 mm. Now it causes hydronephrosis to my kidney. Tell me what to do. M too worried about my kidney.
Hello Dr, My (Age 22 Yrs, Male), I'm Physically Handicapped (Both Legs Operated) I Can Walk with the Help of Elbow STICKS OR Walker with 3.5 Foot Hight, Recently I was Diagnosed with Kidney Problem (Creatinine 5.9) after taking Treatment (by Staying at hospital) it dropped to 3.5 but Again it risen to 4.3 after following a regular diet at Home with 3 monthsspan. My Dr. Prescribed: Nephro Fe Dolosis Toyo 60K Can I Use Ketosteril Tab Because Many People Referred Me this Tab Please Help Me Drs. With Best Solution.
I am having kidney stone left side 13 mm pain never occur but right side in uterus 5 mm pains a lot I am taking berberis nd arnica montana30 and I am taking these medicine day before yesterday eve so I am so sacred how much time it will took to come out nd I want to know while passing stone pain ? Occurs please suggest me exercise or anything which helps me to recover faster . 5 mm quite painful . For painful what medicine I take? Nd diet also suggest me.
Hello doctor, what is the solution for nightfall? What happens some time in the night is that I ejaculate in sleep and I feel urge to pass urine immediately, pls help.
Hi Doctor, My mom's age is 45. From last two months she suffered from loo problem. When she sit, sleep, sneezed, to cough that time little bit of loo release. Why this happened please suggest. And she don't have any other disease. And weight is 58 kg.
I am 22 yr. I have been going to toilet 20-30 times per day. I have checked my blood test but it was fine. 13gr. No sugar also. I have been taking 6lt of water daily. How can I control toilet. What problem to me. Explain the control procedure.
I suspect that I have glomerulonephritis as I having Rbc 25-30hpf and Protein 15 mg/dl in urine, But My Ultrasound and CT Scan is Normal, Did U/S and CT can diagnose glomerulonephritis or not? Or I need other test to diagnose glomerulonephritis? Thanks.
I hav problem with my pennies. I cont get the front of my dick out of my skin. I hav a small hole to urine urin n other. Is that gets eny problem in my feature. Should I consult doctor.
My father is suffering from renal kidney failure and the creatine level is about 5.8 and some doctors have suggested that he had to transplant the kidney so should we go for transplant or can be cured with medicine's.
In kidney transplantation whether the damaged kidney is removed or not? And where is the new kidney situated in this procedure of kidney transplantation?
Whether aged persons should restrict the water intake to the minimum required level to reduce the load to the kidney?
My mom have 22mm stone in left kidney. She operated twice. One open and other through urethra. And now 3rd time she have 22mm stone. Now Dr. suggest laparoscopic surgery. Is it necessary to do IVP before surgery? She is 53 yes old.
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
1. Eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables. Take a lot of bananas, pomegranates, spinach, dark chocolate, walnuts and garlic as these contain specific nutrients for sperms.
2. Do aerobic exercises daily
3. Wear loose underwear and pants, which keeps scrotal temperature low for optimal sperm production
4. Keep yourself hydrated; 60% of our body is made of water...
5. Go organic! reduce food with likely hormonal contamination like commercial chicken and milk.
6. Stop smoking and reduce alcohol
7. Reduce stress
8. Avoid keeping mobile phones in trousers
9. Reduce exposure to wifi; sperms exposed to wifi signal stop swimming!
10. Avoid plastic products for storing food and water
11. Avoid hot baths
12. Reduce coffee and tea intake to 1-2 cups per day
13. Avoid soy products; they contain phytoestrogens which mimic the female hormone estrogen
14. Take red fruits with lycopene (tomatoes, strawberries, cherries and peppers)
15. Take these supplements - l-carnitine, selenium, zinc, l-arginine, vitamin e
16. Avoid testosterone and steroids.
Wish you a healthy body and good sperm count!