Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Nagaur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kailash PrajapatYour feedback matters!
Mere dant me kafi dino se dard h. Jab me khana khata hun to left side ki daar bahut dard karti h. Mene ek doctor ko dikhaya tha lekin koi aaram nahi wo keh rahe the ki dant sad gaya h please mujhe solutions bataiye.
Sir there is a permanent cavity in my teeth & it sometimes pain & sensitivity to hot. What I hv to do?
People have a lot of misconceptions regarding orthodontic / braces treatment.
1. Most commonly I have heard people say if you extract healthy teeth for orthodontic treatment eyesight is affected. Now that is not true. If that was the case then when your teeth decays your eyes should also have the effect. Your teeth are in no ways connected to your eye.
2. Braces weaken your teeth: no braces do not weaken your teeth in fact well aligned teeth are much stronger than crooked teeth because you can clean them better.
3. Braces are meant only for children: that was the early adage. With new technology now braces have become invisible and even adults can get their teeth aligned without the braces being visible outside.
4. Braces can be put only after all permanent teeth have erupted. Not only teeth can be mal aligned but in few cases the jaw bones are also mal aligned. When such is the case visit a orthodontist at a very early age so that we can alter your jaw growth. Once growth ceases you will have to undergo surgery to correct the jaw problem. Ideal age to have your kids shown to an orthodontist is 7 years.
5. Braces do all the job we don't have anything to do. Braces will do their job only if you allow them to. Follow your orthodontist instructions properly and meticulously. Do not break your braces by eating hard food substances. Keep your mouth clean.
Hope these instructions help some of you.
I just met with an accident in November I got stretches near to mouth and it get swell little bit and near shoulder it has swell so it is not going injury are clear but that marks and swell are like that only so is there any treatment and please say some medicine.
I have developed severe stomatitis, patch over hard palate and otalgia for last 4 days with h/o dm. What should I do?
I am 36 year old male. I am suffering from mouth ulcer very frequently. Kindly suggest me as how to get rid of this.
Hi, my nephew is now 6.5 years old. When he was just under 2 years, he fell on the stairs and lost 4 of his upper front teeth while the lower teeth gum portion (base of teeth) was also detached along with 3-4 lower front teeth. However, one end of that portion was still attached. The dentist at that time felt it will get fused in few day's time so he put back that hanging portion in its normal place without having to stitch it. As expected, it did get fused. He also did say that since those were his milk teeth, the child will get his permanent teeth normally at around 7 years. Now, some 4 months back, those lower teeth have come off itself (as it would do at this age of 6 years) one after another, but no permanent have erupted. X-ray taken at the time of injury showed no issues of concern except the lower gum laceration as mentioned above, which was healed very promptly. The child has shown no dental issues till now and has completely normal oral health. Do you also feel the permanent teeth will erupt as usual and I just need to wait for some more time, but how long? any advice of yours in this case would be a great help for me, especially from your experience of any similar case. Thanks.
I am 50 year old my left side of tongue red color from last 60 days a have taken treatment from dentist and biopsy also done by doctor report of biopsy is normal but still its paining.
Dental care is a part of human health which is often overlooked by a majority of the population. Teeth form a very important part of our body and not just for cosmetic reasons but for utilitarian reasons as well. It is important to maintain the health of our teeth at all times.
What is Tooth Enamel?
Tooth enamel is the tough outer covering of any teeth that is visible outside the gums. This is the layer which protects the nerve endings and is one of the strongest materials in the human body. This part of your teeth is especially susceptible to stress. While we eat, drink, chew, this is the layer that most exposed to damage and if eroded can cause permanent damage as well. Tooth enamel decay is mostly caused by a diet high in starches and sugar, excessive consumption of soft drinks, and excessive alcohol consumption, to name a few.
How can you keep your tooth enamel healthy and strong?
You can restore the health of your tooth enamel by implementing the following habits:
- Changing to a healthy diet - Changing to a low sugar diet will definitely improve the health of your enamel besides providing fewer chemicals, which are mainly responsible for tooth enamel decay.
- Using straws while consuming highly acidic drinks such a fruit juices - Straws are a great way to have highly acidic drinks like fruit juices without bothering your teeth and thus keeping enamel protected.
- Keeping the body hydrated - It is also important to keep the body hydrated to allow the formation of saliva properly. People with dry mouth often suffer from issues related to the tooth enamel and the best way to prevent it from happening this is by drinking plenty of water.
- Using a fluoride toothpaste and mouthwash - Using mouthwashes and toothpaste containing fluoride helps in building up tooth enamel as well helps in keeping teeth healthy.
Related Tip: The Chemistry between Calcium and Teeth