Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Nagaur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A. Y ChoudhariYour feedback matters!
How scared are you of root canals? what if we tell you. You no longer need to be?
Root canals are easily one of the most dreaded treatments in the world. I have seen patients compare the anxiety they feel before a root canal to things like open heart surgery and labour. The last thing you want to hear on a dental chair is the diagnosis that you need a root canal. The horror stories surrounding this dental treatment range from gruesome to excruciating.
This article is an attempt to dispel the mystery and pain associated with root canals and show you how far we have come from the horrors to the sophistication of the latest technology.
From painful to pleasing
What are root canals really?
In its simplest sense a root canal is a deep filling done by cleaning the infection from the third and innermost layer of the tooth which is made up of nerves and blood vessels.
Our tooth is made up of 3 layers the first 2 are hard and confined layers called enamel and dentin when decay affects these it is very slow to spread and easy to remove and fill within one short session.
The third layer may take 1-3 sessions to clean as the infection may have spread or collected in the supporting tooth structures.
Why are root canals considered painful?
The 3rd layer of our tooth is a nerve chamber containing soft nerves and blood vessels in communication with the rest of our body.
This is the place that communicates pain to our brain and this is why when decay or bacteria hit this soft deeper layer we experience sharp shooting pain.
Top 3 reasons why root canals used to be painful
Improper or inadequate anesthesia to numb the inflamed nerve
Mechanical instrumentation to manually pull out the nerve which we now dissolve and clean with automated machines
Lack of the right medications to use within the tooth.
What happens to root canal infections if left untreated?
If this pain is suppressed with medication and not treated it can lead to an infection spreading within the bone which may later lead to a swelling with pus etc.
If this infection is left within it can eat into the supporting bone and eventually infect or affect the adjacent teeth as well.
My teeth are not in one, if I do the leveling of teeth operation is it good after operation, is it no problem.
Lower jaw last left teeth newly born. It was covered by skin and paining a lot since morning.Please do help
Sir/Madam Due to regular use tobacco. My teeth looking bad like a bad black dots in my some teeth. Pls suggest any medicine or cream for cleablac purpose please.
I am 21 years old girl. I am suffering from pairiya since 8 month .I did lot of treatment s but I did not get relief .I suffer a lot .can you please help me out regarding that.
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.
Few people are lucky enough to be born with a set of perfectly aligned teeth. This fact and the pursuit for beautiful smile led to the development of braces. Traditional braces did help realign teeth, but are uncomfortable and affect a person's appearance while they are in use. Ceramic braces are less noticeable as the brackets are clear or tooth coloured. Invisible braces are the latest in dental realignment therapy. They are virtually invisible and are not associated with any dietary restrictions unlike the earlier forms of braces.
Invisible braces are also known as aligners. Aligners are similar to mouth guards in appearance, but are custom built to fit tightly around the patient's teeth. These slip over the teeth and are designed to be removed and replaced every fortnight. Aligners may also be removed for eating, brushing and flossing. Each set of aligners vary slightly so as to move your teeth forcefully and correct your bite.
Treatment time of invisible braces depends on how much the teeth needs to be moved. In most cases, treatment takes between 10 months to 24 months. Aligners are also often used by adults who wore braces as children to correct slight displacement of teeth. In such cases, treatment could take as little as 10 weeks.
However, not everyone can get invisible braces. Aligners are custom built to fit tightly over teeth. This makes them unfit for use on children teeth as their teeth are constantly growing and developing. This is typically used for patients suffering from mild to moderately crowded teeth or those who have minor spacing issues between teeth. It can also be used as a follow up form of treatment for traditional braces.
Invisible braces are also slightly more expensive as compared to traditional braces as they are custom fitted.
The first step towards getting invisible braces is an X-ray, dental photographs and impression of the patient's teeth, gums and bite. These are then used to create a digital 3D representation of the patient's teeth in their current positions and their desired positions. The in-between stages are then created by moving the teeth .25 to .33 millimeters in each stage. The number of intermediate stages depend on the extent teeth need to be moved. Each stage is representative of an aligner to be worn for 2 weeks. If a tooth needs to be pulled away or rotated, a small, composite attachment may be bonded to the tooth.
The biggest advantage with invisible braces is that they can be worn without making a person self-conscious.
I am 24 years old, I have tooth bleeding more than two years and also swelling of gum and bad smelling from mouth. I visit many dentist, I did scaling, whatever they advise, brush changing, vertical brushing. But not response yet. I worried there must other reason, sometimes it is painful also. Please tell me what to do.
Hello doctor My lower wisdom tooth are coming form both sides. It's too much paining and my mouth is swelling. Is there any tablet that I can take or any ointment for this because I am pregnant. So which tablet I can take so that it don't harm.
My gums near the wisdom tooth is swollen and also I'm having sore throat and it pains a lot. I find difficulty in swallowing. The lower chin to the right is also swollen which I think is 'tonsil' Also there's a pain in my right ear. So please suggest me something. Are all these pain related to each other? I stay at Marathahalli, Bangalore. please require your help and support. I'm in deep pain and unable to eat anything.
Hi sir/madam. My Age 23 from Hyderabad Suffering from Tongue tie. Is there any better medicine treatment in Hyderabad without do surgery r is surgery good to do .If I took surgery should I speak clearly. Give me some advices. Thank you.
My father's tooth are damaging and decreasing, how can he prevent his tooth from damaging and how he can cure from this problem?
Sometimes mostly during morning and evening I find some little blood it's over teeth only not near tongue so what's the problem that there is bleeding and is it serious condition and can you suggest me some preventions for it.
Im 20 years old .my teeth is yellowish .how can I can do white. .when I brush some time its bleeding n when I wash me mouth is paining my teeth.
If you have tough ones that you are not able to get rid of, com visit us..!!