Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Assam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pankaj Gupta
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj GuptaYour feedback matters!
She is 42 years old. She had mechanical MVR surgery in 2006. 12 days ago she has Left MCA brain stroke. ICA, MCA Blocked diagnosed. Now she is completely fine. But What PT INR should she kept regularly? She is taking warf - 3 mg regularly.
I am feeling pain in rib on left side. Does not pain much but when I touch it. I can feel the pain. It's been more than a year. Is.it due to acidity?
While relaxing or sleeping time, I am feeling tightness in chest and feeling like increase heart beat. Its occurs sometime for a short period of time and some time for an hour. What is the solution of this problem?
What happens while checking BP. The person kept chocolate in his mouth. Is that the person gets low in BP r it rises.
Sir, Kindly prescribe good modern medicine for clean stomach I am an CAD patient. is it cause of cad
Hypertension or High Blood Pressure can trigger as well as worsen complications related to diabetes. Most people suffering from diabetes tend to develop hypertension later in their lives. Diabetes tends to increase one’s blood pressure, making him/her even more vulnerable to other heart diseases and cardio-vascular disorders. Diabetes often leads to a condition known as atherosclerosis, which is the hardening of the arteries. A combination of diabetes and hypertension drastically increases the risk of suffering from a heart disease. The risks of kidney diseases and retinopathy (damage to the tiny blood vessels present in the retina) also go up, resulting in blindness. With age, chronic hypertension can also result in numerous cognitive disorders such as dementia or Alzheimer’s disease (degenerative mental disorder).
How to prevent Diabetes and Hypertension?
1. Walking for about 40 minutes each day or engaging in any type of aerobic exercise can better one’s heart health. Chalk out an exercise plan upon consulting the doctor
2. Limit drinking and abstain from smoking
3. Go for regular kidney check-ups
4. Eat food rich in fiber such as vegetables, fruits, breads or whole grain cereals
5. Examine blood pressure as well as blood sugar levels regularly at home
6. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation or yoga to cut down on stress level; as stress is one of the major contributors to diabetes and the subsequent hypertension
7. Shed off your extra pounds as blood pressure escalates with weight