Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Internal Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Nadiad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Naresh.K.Chudasama
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh.K.ChudasamaYour feedback matters!
From past few day I am getting pain near my shoulder. I went massage center he told that its just muscle pain. While I am lifting hand its paining a lot. What to do now?
I am suffering for fever from last two weeks, will you please tell me how I can make my self normal?
What is the symptoms of T B and what is best medicine! What is symptoms of Thai rid and tel us best medicine and preqotion.
Sir my hair is so rough and tired and I want to gain my hair very fast and I want long and dense hair sir please tell me how I start to gain like this?
I am 25 year lady. I am suffering fron severe pain in stomach region during my period. I want to know whether there is any problem. Whether there is any problem in pregnancy.
Dear sir , I am 46 years old , suffering from anxiety and depression , due to anxiety , stress I am suffering from stomach gas , loss of appetite , constipation , and tension headache , whenever tension stress occurs immediately stomach becomes full of gas and gas also not passed , dryness in mouth , loss of appetite etc. On medication of psychiatrist since two three years but no improvement Can exercise , yoga cure my problem ? I am too much worried please advise some natural ways to cure my problems Stomach Gas , loss of appetite and constipation and headache when stressed is my main issue Please help me.
My hip portion is so thik that is it looks very ugly what can I do to reduce? Please suggest me some advice.
Pexep 30 mg Apicorin 0.5 mg my wife has been taking this drugs for a year. She has mood fluctuations with seasonal changes. Now this medicines keep her calm and compose all times. My query is that can she continue this medicine for long?
I am a 28 year old b. Pharm holder from kerala. Can I control chronic irritable bowel syndrome by psychotherapy. I have this disease for more than 10 yrs with many other somatic and psychiatric disorders. I have chronic skin water allergy (itching after bath and after sweating). According to my psychiatrist diagnosis I have avoidant personality disorder and depression and he believes my ibs, skin allergy, insomnia and other physical symptoms are secondary outcome of it. I am currently using desvenlafaxine 50mg morning around 1year opiprol 50mg night around 2yrs opiprol 100mg morning around 2yrs lonazep 0.5mg night around 2 years. I am treating my diseases for more than 10 yrs and does not any improvement in ibs. Recently my recently consulted psychologist tolled me that ibs can be controlled by long term psychotherapy.
Whether you want to bulk up or lose weight, working this fiber-rich vegetable into your diet will help you reach your fitness goals.
Sweet potatoes pack a powerful nutritional punch. They are one of the best sources of vitamin A and packed with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, potassium, magnesium and dietary fiber that are essential for optimal health.
And yes, safe for diabetics - it assists in stabilising the blood sugar levels.
HOW TO CHOOSE:
Choose sweet potatoes that are firm and do not have any cracks, bruises or soft spots.
BEST WAY TO COOK:
Steam or boil.
I have been suffering from fever from past 5 days. My throat is normal. The strange thing here is until the time medicine has its effect, the fever is not there but as the medicine affect start diminishing after 6 or 7 hrs. Again my body start to heat up with fever. If I wait for next round of medicine little bit fever goes upto 101`c. I have done following test and all are normal I. E. 1. CBC (Haemogram), EDTA whole blood 2. RBS (Blood Glucose Random) by reflo 3. LFT-II, Serum 4. Urine R & M, Urine Also I am having medicines like: 1. Flextab-P: 3 times a day 2. Bludrox-CA: 2 times a day 3. Levocet-D: 2 times a day I need some advice that is this thing normal that is going to me. Also is my medication is going fine or I should consult some other doctor. Please advice me.
What you must know about body ache
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- an increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- a cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- if the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- for body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress.
In case, you do not get relief from any of the suggested ways, you need to consult a qualified doctor who will guide you on the right treatment course.