Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Nnadiadiad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nainesh VaghelaYour feedback matters!
Hay I am 18 years old and I am suffering from headache due to that my eyes are also getting stress and some times it will reaches to panic condition which makes me feel like this is my last time. Please prescribe good reason of this and solution of this.
M 26 year and I ask you that my penis size is little small and discharge time is less help me for that how I increase my man power and increase the size.
I am 54 year old, I was washing clothes, I felt severe pain in both of my legs upto knee level. This pain remained about two hours, when I took bath with warm water, it gave me some relief, when I slept, slowly pain reduced. I want to know whether it is a sign of some serious disease?
I want to know some medicine through which I can increase my sex power. Bcoz I ejaculate in 4-5 mins. Kindly do the needful.
Hi doc, I am 23 years old boy and I watch too much internet pornography for a couple of years. I think too much about having sexual intercourse with girls and my penis erects when I see girls in short dresses. Almost every night I ejaculate during sleep dreaming that I am having sex with girls. I don't do masturbation yet I left masturbation 6-7 years ago. Having lot of sexual desire for girls make me unable to concentrate on my studies. Please provide me the answer.
Is there any natural way to make my penis in proper shape and size if it already grown up bigger as compare to normal (want to reduce my penis size)?
My Father is 62 years old. He is having numbness in his feet from the past few days. Blood and other tests were normal though deficiency in Vitamin B12. The doctor has given Vitamin B12 injection on Thursday and today but the problem persists. Should we consult a neurologist?
I am 22 years old male, in summer I am facing problems like headache and dry mouth, it's happening when I am in sun for just five min, please help me.
I am 19 year old male. I am having trouble going to poop. It feels like my butt hole is swollen up and day by day it is becoming smaller. I don't have pain in having poop but I have to put quite extra effort to get the poop out of me. What should I do?
Clean skin gently- Gently wash your face with a mild cleanser [according to the type of your skin], once in the morning and once in the evening, as well as after heavy exercise. It is also important to shampoo your hair regularly. If you have oily hair, you may want to wash it every day. Wash your face with plain water frequently.
Avoid frequent handling of the skin. Avoid rubbing and touching skin lesions. Squeezing, pinching or picking blemishes can lead to the development of scars or dark blotches.
Shave carefully- Shave gently and only when necessary to reduce the risk of nicking blemishes.
Choose cosmetics carefully.
Self-care measures and over-the-counter medicine have not helped after several months; Your acne is severe or getting worse; then contact your dermatologist.
Products such as facial scrubs, astringents and masks generally aren't recommended because they tend to irritate skin, which can aggravate acne. Excessive washing and scrubbing also can irritate skin. If you tend to develop acne around your hairline, shampoo your hair frequently.
Chickenpox or varicella is a type of viral infection that causes itchy rashes accompanied by tiny fluid-filled blisters. It is highly communicable to those who have not experienced this disease earlier or have not been immunized against it through vaccination.
The vaccine against chickenpox is a shot protecting anyone, who has already contracted the disease. It is known as the varicella vaccine since chicken pox is triggered by the virus called varicella-zoster. The vaccine is prepared from a living but a weakened virus.
Why would you require a chicken pox virus?
- The risk behind the condition aggravating into something life threatening is high among adults, infants and people possessing a weak immunity system as they are prone to developing serious complications as well. There is no way you can predict who would be the next prey.
- The illness is extremely contagious and can get transmitted either through air while coughing or sneezing or by direct contact especially with the fluid present in the chicken pox blisters. For this reason, you need to stay segregated until and unless all your blisters have dried up or crusted over. The illness may induce itchy rashes all over your body along with fussiness, cough and headaches.
- The vaccine is recommended for all adults and adolescents who have not been infected by chicken pox ever earlier. A vaccine called MMRV offers a combined protection against varicella, rubella, mumps and measles.
- The vaccine has to be administered in two shots. However the medicines are not devoid of mild side effects,for instance, swelling in the region where you have been injected alongside mild rashes.
Who should not opt for the vaccine?
- Pregnant women since the effect of the vaccine on your fetus is yet to be unraveled
- People who are allergic to neomycin and gelatin ( a gelatin-free varicella vaccine is actually available)
- People suffering from diseases caused due to a weak immunity system or taking high dosage of steroids
- Cancer patients who have to be treated with chemotherapy, drugs and X-rays
- People who have had a blood transfusion in about five months before receiving the shot. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I am 21 year old and my hair are becoming white slowly slowly from root. I apply henna mehndi n some times blackrose or godrej too. I consulted to my family dr few years ago she gave me some tablets to eat. I completed the course but zero benefit. I use to apply keratex oil but no change. I some time get tensed bcoz of studies even when I was in school. and I am facing this hair whitening problem from the age of 13-14. Please suggest if there is any effective solution for my problem in detail? thanku
My wife feeds baby but at night time she is shortage of milk as compered in a day so pls let me know what is the solution.
Erectile dysfunction in men is the condition that signifies the inability to achieve or maintain an erection. Also known as impotence, it creates a great problem for a man and his partner in terms of sexual function.
The cause of erectile dysfunction can be physical, medical, or psychological in nature. Sexual prowess and libido in men are affected by various systems of the body and the mind.
Some of the most commonly occurring causes are:
- Old age
- Stress and anxiety
- Addiction to nicotine and alcohol
- Narcotics abuse
- Physical injuries
- Nervous disorders
- Obesity and high cholesterol
- Cardiac disease and heart complications
How does Ayurveda provide relief from this problem?
Treatment methods used for erectile dysfunction depend on the specific cause and nature of the condition. Ayurveda provides an effective remedy to the problem of impotence through long-established healing methods. Ayurvedic treatment makes use of traditional herbal medicine that cures the condition and prevents it from reoccurring.
In Ashtanga Ayurveda, sexual dysfunction is treated through medication composed of vajikarana herbs. 'Vaji' is the Sanskrit word for a horse, which is an age-old symbol of virility and sexual potency. These herbs have been conventionally used to cure conditions related to erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, lack of libido and male infertility.
A few herbs used in vajikarana therapy for treating erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- The 'panchaule' orchid (Dactylorhiza hatagirea)
- Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum)
- Kali Musli (Curculigo orchioides Gaertn.)
Scientific tests and studies have shown that these ayurvedic herbs are effective in providing a remedy for the problem of impotence in men. This form of therapy takes a holistic approach in treating and curing the symptoms of erectile dysfunction by eliminating the root cause of the problem. The greatest advantage of this treatment method is that there are no side effects. Relapses of the condition also do not occur. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.