Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Nabadwip and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A K Dutta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. A K DuttaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from dry cough last 2 years. I take a consulting from my Dr. But no cure still now. Pls help me.
I am 16 years old boy suffering from balanitis I have searched on internet internet advised me circumcision does it painful.
I got physically intimate with a massage therapist few days ago. I had the condom on during intercourse and pulled out before ejaculation. The condom was on when I pulled out. Should I be worrying about any STD?
Myself age 22 A medical mbbs student Sir mai masturbation se pareshan hun, mai 5 class se kar raha hune pahle nai kuch nhi janta tha ki hota h ye kya bt ab jante hue bi ab nhi chod pa raha hune Karne ke baad itni tension hoti ki uske baad phir se karne lagta hune aise aise karte pta nhi kitni baar ho jata h Padhai sab ruk gayi h Ek to mobile me dekhne ke baad ye sab karne lagta h Ab aisa lagne lga ki mai ab kuch nhi Kusi se baat karne ka mann nhi karta h Marne ka mann karta h Family se baat karne ka mann karta h Sir muje kuch baitaye ki iska treatment hota h ki nhi hota h to kon se Dr. ke pass jaune Sir plz.
Effects of Smoking on Sexual Health
Smoking, in general, has a negative effect on the human body. It can cause a host of disorders such as mouth cancer, blood pressure problems, and lung cancer. Smoking affects the sexual performance of both men and women.
Here are some effects that smoking has on sex :-
1. Impotence: Smoking can damage the blood vessels that lead to erectile dysfunction (a condition where the penis cannot sustain an erection).
2. Decrease in libido: Smoking can cause various physical problems such as stamina reduction and lack of desire for sex. An individual who smokes won't be able to give an optimal sexual performance and this can further lower satisfaction levels.
3. Erectile dysfunction: Smoking can cause problems related to the circulation of the blood in the body. It can narrow the arteries that supply blood and this is directly linked with erectile dysfunction.
5. Early onset of menopause: It can affect the estrogen (a sex hormone) levels in the female body; so, women who smoke tend to reach menopause early.
6. Reduction in penis size: It can reduce the penis size in men by damaging the blood vessels and the structure of the tissue around the penis. This is more common in younger men.
7. Reduction in stamina: Smoking can cause a reduction in the stamina, thus a person will not be able to perform well sexually. It can lead to fatigue and tiredness during sex.
Of course, there are a lot of therapies which can help you recover from the damage already happened because of smoking and prevent further damage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.