Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mysore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinayak I KadlimattiYour feedback matters!
I got hurt today from the steel shutter on head. A little swelling is there on the upper skull. Is this a normal swelling? How much time it will take to recover?
Hello My weight is low according to my height. I eat 3-4 times in a day. And take banana shake and some other fruit juice on daily basis. But there is no improvement on my weight. Will you suggest me what to eat so that I can maintain good health and perfect body.
What are the symptoms of migraine and dengue and what precautions should b taken to avoid this and be safe.
My issue is. From childhood I suffering from stammering problem. Now am 26 year old now also I can't speak properly. I just depressed from this from. Childhood. If I start to speech anything with others or any other places to talk in public automatically I getting fear of talk very badly. And start to get body full of shivering. Then that moment I can't speak a single word from my mouth. Can I get relief from stammering. Any hope I get please do inform. Any treatment centres in bangalore. India. Send me address. Where can solve my problem. and live my happy life.
Is frequent stuttering related to migraine. I got migraine at the age 10. Since then I am stuttering and at age of 21 it has became very severe I cannot even talk to people normally? Please also tell which doctor should I meet migraine specialist or SLP pathologist.
Sir, I am 54 years old male. I can't control my hand during writing, shaving or taking tea. I feel uncomfortable in signing any letter or cheques. Kindly suggest me any suitable treatment.
What should be done to improve nervous system and what the reason for failure of nerves. And how we can improve our muscles power.
I have migraine. I do not know much about this disease. I want to know what precautions should I take for migraine?
I am 64 yrs having sugar, bp and cholesterol, taking medications. Please of late having problem while walking causing imbalance. Please ct scan of brain done - no probs - report says - please age related cerebral and celebellar atrophy. Done some physio, but no improvement, your valued opinion solicited.
Sir my mom is suffering from RHD and tb.Medicines are given. She is fine after the medicines. But now she is suffering from body ache. what i have to do now ?
Insomnia is the condition of acute sleeplessness, and it takes a heavy toll on your mood, your energy levels, and your ability to concentrate and work during the day. Some of the most common symptoms of the condition are:
- You find it difficult to fall asleep even if you are tired
- Once you wake up in the middle of the night, you cannot get back to sleep
- You cannot work or concentrate on anything during the day
- You stay mostly fatigued, or irritated throughout the day
- You have to depend on pills or alcohol to fall asleep.
- You wake up very early in the morning, no matter how late you sleep
What could be the causes for insomnia?
Insomnia might last just a few days if it is induced by some temporary cause, like stress at your workplace, or any other personal issue you can be facing. However, when the cause is a long rooted one, insomnia might persist for a long time. There can be a mix of many causes for that to happen:
- Psychological stress or other emotional discomforts - Common psychological problems like anxiety, depression, chronic work stress, grief, and also bipolar disorder can be the causes for insomnia.
- Illness or other medical problems - There can be many medical causes or other illnesses at the root of insomnia like allergies, acute asthma, hyperthyroidism, Parkinson's disease, kidney related diseases and cancer as well.
- Medications - There can be many drugs, which might be prescribed by your doctor, but still be responsible for insomnia. These include antidepressants, corticosteroids like thyroid hormone medicines, few blood pressure medications, certain contraceptives and stimulants for ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder).
- Sleep Disorders - Insomnia, though in itself is a sleep disorder, can also be the symptoms for other sleep disorders like sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, and other disorders related to jet lag or if you are working on a late night shift.
In addition to these causes, some daily lifestyle habits might act as triggers to insomnia, which include:
I had headache and vomiting, 3 month back. I consulted my family doctor and now I am fine but the company in which I am working are giving me night shift duty. I consulted my doc, he told me better to refuse as you had symptoms of migraine pain 3 months back. I need a reply from neurologist, what shall I do?
I am a 30 year old woman and have migraine for last 7 year. Before six years back I took treatment but some reason I leave it in middle. But again I have frequently headache for last 4 months. What should I do?
My penis getting sore or numb. This happened for three times. I am afraid of that. Is that any solution to clear it, I don't know whether it is normal to all human. Please get me good solution.
I am 22 years old. I am suffering from fits. It came 5 times till now. Last 3 years before it didn't came. Last 3 days back it was attacked. It first attacked on 2009. Up to now I used eptoin 100mg tablets (two tablets per day. Please give permeanent recover solution.
Migraine is not just a headache it has other symptoms and has a major impact on life. A migraine headache is usually an intense throbbing pain on one or sometimes both sides of the head. Besides pain, migraine also can cause nausea and vomiting and sensitivity to light and sound. Some people may see spots or flashing lights or have a temporary loss of vision
Treatment ; by pain relief, preventive drugs, lifestyle changes, and alternative treatments.