Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mysore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Somanath Vasudeva
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Somanath VasudevaYour feedback matters!
Is ashwagandha capsules recommended to treat insomnia. If yes, what is the dosage, is it 2 times a day with meal? What is recommended ashwagandha leaf or root extract? How long is this dosage recommended? And lastly which brand would you recommend?
Dear sir/mam my father got an road accident in 1 Feb 2018. Doc found in their investigation he had an head injury- right frontal elevated fracture with brain matter leak. Then my father was operated in kgmu Lucknow. After 15 days doc sent him take bed rest and nursing care at home with tracheostomy. How long it will be going on. Please suggest any care plan or medicine to get rid of tracheostomy and for a normal life.
My grand father is 75 years old .he has got clots in his brain. Recently he fell down on the ground and had an surgery in pelvic girdle. Right now his head has got sweld up. The part where ever is the brain outside there is a swelling. He is a diabetic and a bp patient. Can I get a suggestion why did he get the swelling in his head. The passage of food is going through pipe only liquids and tablets. He is bedridden from 2 months.
I feel very depressed all the time and break myself in to tears without my conscious .Is it any neuro disorder please help me.
I am a b.p. And sugar patient. I had three times spine operation in last August. I have numbness in my middle hip portion &right leg. How it will cure?Please suggest me something for that.
I feel numbness in my foot when I fold my legs for more than 20 to 30 minutes is this need to treat or is it natural.?
I am 19 year old student. I have a feeling of dying and my brain is not fully active. I consult a psychiatrist who has given me medicine Pari CR 12.5 mg, I have consumed at night and in the morning I have one big bowel on my forehead. Is this the side effect of the medicine. Please help.
Sir, when I am talking in Mobile migraine is starting. Why it's starting, how to control it. Please tell me sir.
A migraine is something, which can really make a person’s day go from bad to worse. However, while popping an aspirin may be the age old solution for solving such a literally mind numbing issue, it really does not mean that this is the best solution. Theoretically, the best solution to a migraine should come naturally to the person, who is unfortunately the victim of a migraine.
It is more than a headache
When a person has a migraine, he or she is likely to know that this is the case due to a pulsating sensation behind the eye. In addition to this, there are quite a few other symptoms which include pain on one side of the head, nausea and a sensitiveness to light in its various forms.
Natural treatments for migraine
There are a range of possible natural solutions a person can make use of to get rid of migraine hits.
- One of these solutions is quite simple, even if it sounds a little odd! Take a few cabbage leaves, crush them and using a soft cloth, apply the paste on the forehead of the person who is having a migraine attack.
- While a person who is down with migraine may feel that life has given him or her lemons, he or she should really not despair. This is because these lemons can be made use of, as well, in order to make the ill effects of the migraine go away. To do this, take five lemons, peel them, grind them well and then add a little bit of water to make a paste. Apply this paste to the patient’s forehead.
- Apart from using remedies to cure migraine, there are a few other things which are needed to be done in order to get up and running as soon as possible. One of these things is to get enough rest. Taking into account the fact that a migraine has the potential to severely hinder the prospect of a person functioning normally, for a person to push himself or herself against the intense migraine discomfort so as to fulfil his or her responsibilities will not only result in substandard work, but will also make the situation worse.
- Hot and cold compress can also go some way in improving a person’s migraine problem.
- All beverages apart from water and tea should be avoided. Water hydrates and is essential while tea is diuretic.
If you follow these natural remedies, you will successfully be able to treat your migraine issue.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!