Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Mysore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Open Pores
Treatment of Fungal Infection
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Blackheads
Treatment of Moles
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa Sharath KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old i have pimples and dark circles on my face and i have dandruff i think igot pimples because of dandruff.
I am 47. My under arms are become dark. Its hurting very much. Darkness is developed below each folding around my body. Please suggest me home remedies & cream name available in medicals.
Hello sir, I have lost my 50% hair within 3 years. Please help is there any medicine or oil to regenerate my lost hairs. Suggest me.
Hi i am having folliculitis comes again and again. Now im taking sepmax internally and apply clobirex externally Help me to rid my problem. Paining and pus is der.
I am 22 years old and I am suffering from androgenic alopecia my doctor has given treatment of hair 4 you 5% solution I tried it for 3 months and when I stopped it my hairfall started again so pls give me another options for hair fall.
I am losing hair quickly and am tried to all shampoo but no effect in my hair fall solution please help me.
I am 18 years old and I have black heads on my face what should I do to remove it and have a clean and clear face?
I am 22years old male and have hair-fall problem. My hair was fall down since from last 2-3 yr. I tried many ayurvedic product but still not get good result. So please help me to grown up my hair.
A breast augmentation surgery can leave you with bigger and fuller breasts, but can also leave you with a few scars. These scars typically appear on the lower half of the breast, under the arm or around the areola. Scarring depends on the type of skin, as well as how well your skin heals after the surgery. Like any other, the scars caused by breasts augmentation surgery can be treated in a number of ways. Some of these are:
- Silicone gel scar treatment: This involves applying silicone gel onto the scar and allowing it to dry. For best results this needs to be applied daily and left on, for as long as possible. Silicone gel shrinks the scar while simultaneously flattening it and lightening it.
- Silicone sheeting: Silicone sheeting is a strip of silicone available in a variety of shapes depending on the type of surgery undergone. It is a self-adhesive and can be reused. This is typically used to treat scars on creases or areola scars. Both silicone gel and silicone sheeting are most effective when used within 6 months of the surgery.
- Cortisone creams: Cortisone is a hormone that helps fight inflammation. Creams that contain cortisone when applied on a scar can help lighten it and reduce its size. If you plan to use cortisone creams to treat scarring, ensure that the wound has healed completely before applying the cream.
- Dermabrasion: This is a minor surgical process through which the upper skin layer is removed. This is especially useful in cases of raised scars but not suitable to sunken scars.
- Massaging the affected area: A soft circular massage of the operated area can help drain the lymph nodes beneath the skin. This helps reduce inflammation and softens the skin. This also helps break down dense collagen and prevents the formation of a raised scar. However, do not attempt to massage your breasts without consulting your doctor first.
- Laser treatment: Lasers can be used on new as well as old scars. The number of sittings required for laser treatment depends on the size and type of scar. When used on keloid scars, laser treatment can help flatten the scar and reduce redness. Lasers can also be used to stimulate the production of collagen to help the body heal itself. Further, ablative lasers can be used to vaporize scars and are the preferred form of treatment for sunken, irregular shaped scars.