Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Mysore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Raxith SringeriYour feedback matters!
2 month back I having acne and skin have got dull and black .i had took treatment of dermatologist .i do not have any acne now but skin getting more darker.
How to get rid of pimple scars naturally. I have pimple scars and small hole in my face. My face is oily skin.
My skin tone is black I used my fair cream for fairness in 2 month I got fairness but after I left that cream I getting pimples and coming my old back colour so please what should I do or tell the some creams for fairness plz.
How to remove on black head and pimples my face then fairness on my face, I tired to all treatment but no result please helped me.
Hi, I have very dark circle under eye I have tried all but still can't remove it. Can anybody help me on this. I am leaving in jalandhar.
How to get the pinkish glow on face? Does any vegetable help to get it real fast? besides, what is the cure for a lip that is getting black without smoking?
My dermatologist has prescribed me reju glow face wash for oily and acne prone skin. Is it safe to use as it contains glyceric acid and salicylic acid and it is winter so should I use or not.
MY SISTER DID A FACIAL FOR ME BUT AFTER FINISHING I FOUND OUT THAT MY FACE WAS SCRATCH BADLY I THOUGHT THAT IT'S JUST A WOUND AND WILL GO AWAY AFTER TWO TO THREE DAYS BUT NOW ITS HAS BECOME WORST IT HAS TURN BLACK WHEN I WASH MY FACE THE BLACK spot turns red ANY SUGGESTIONS WHICH LOTION SHOULD I USED.
My wife has breast pain since last week. Our last child was born on January 2010 and she is not pregnant either. She have hyperthyroidism.
My skin is always dry I used some ayurvedic products but its not effected I need some effective medicine to cure my skin.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
I have a anal fissure or internal. Piles it never bleeds but sometimes I feel itchiness and burning sensation there, also I have problem while sitting It's ongoing from last 6 months I am. Using shield ointment for now Wat else I could do any ayurveda or homeopathic medicine In case it's a fissure.
Hii. One of my female friend is having rashes on her right breast. This is the only issue she is having. Pls suggest.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4months but did not see any changes, what should I do?
One of the most common problems faced by ageing men is benign prostatic hypertrophy. Prostate is the gland at the base of the urethra near the bladder and when it enlarges it can lead to symptoms, mostly related to urination.
1. Frequent urge to pass urine
2. Prolonged urination
3. Frequent nocturnal visits to the toilet
4. Intermittent urination
5. Difficulty to start urinating
6. Inability to completely empty the bladder
7. Urinary tract infections
There are medications available to manage this, but offer only temporary relief. Many men therefore prefer to have the surgery undergone to manage these bothersome symptoms. However, like any surgery, the risks and benefits need to be considered along with other conditions like age, overall health status, other comorbid conditions, etc.
Surgical removal of the enlarged prostate gland is a more definitive approach to manage these symptoms. In addition to providing a quick cure, it also is used in the following cases:
1. Patients who do not respond to medications
2. Presence of blood in the urine
3. Associated bladder stones
4. Frequent infections of the urinary tract
5. Associated damage to the kidneys
Procedure of Surgery
During the procedure, a tube is passed through the tip of the penis into the urethra towards the bladder neck. Once it is in the desired position, laser is passed through it to deliver energy that acts on the prostate to either completely or partially destroy it. There are two methods by which laser acts on the enlarged prostate and making way for free flow of the urine.
1. Ablation: Excess prostate tissue is melted away by the laser by using photosensitive vaporization of the prostate. This is also known as Greenlight laser therapy or KTP laser vaporization. Alternately, Holmium can be used as the source of laser energy to ablate the prostate tissue.
2. Enucleation: Excess prostate tissue is cut and teased out through the urethra. Holmium laser is used to resect the prostate into smaller pieces, which are then removed out through a resectoscope. Another technique uses a tissue morcellator which grinds the enlarged prostate into smaller pieces to enable easy retrieval.
More men now opt for laser prostate removal as it has the following advantages:
1. Reduced risk of bleeding: This becomes essentially important in patients who are on blood thinners.
2. No hospitalization: This can be done either as an outpatient or with minimal one day stay at the hospital
3. Immediate symptom relief: As compared to medications, the relief is felt almost immediately after the surgery
4. No catheter: With laser surgery, a catheter may be required for less than 24 hours unlike in open surgical cases.
As noted above, as with any surgery, once enlarged prostate symptoms set in, have a detailed discussion with your doctor to identify if you are a suitable candidate for laser surgery.