Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Mysore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Raxith SringeriYour feedback matters!
I slept in my thermals a few days back and got red dots all over my upper body. They are not itchy but they are not going but increasing. What can be the reason? I am thinking of taking an anti allergic.
I am 34 years old man. I have several small knots (tumer) like structure, round in shape specially in belly and on back portion. What should I do?
I am suffering from proctitis for previous 1 year I have taken medicines all this is there any other way to cure it.
Dear madam /sir, I have 4 months old boy child. And he is suffering with skin rashes on cheeks and skin infection on head, the infection spread throughout head. Sonkindly suggest what wás going and water we have to do.
Dear Sir My age 19. And my face have many pimple.and My eye have black round circle. Please solution me.
I have an problem of fungus I also use candid cream and dexo derm medicine effect only when I get it when I lost tablets its problem was increasing area day by day how can stop him.
Hi sir, I had a fair complexion. But now my face and neck is dark in colour than rest of the body. My face is becoming dull day by day. I use ti apply turmeric and curd paste. But no change. Wat is the reason behind this. Even am using sunscreen whenever I go out. My face I becoming dark. What can I do to regain my complexion? Pls help.
I am 22 yr girl. I am having dark circles around eyes. I have consulted with dermatologist she told its from allergy. I used many gel and creams. M fed up. My marriage is nearby please help me to get rid of my dark circles.
My mom aged 45 yrs, having blackheads in her face also having wrinkles. Which cream will be best to treat the both?
Natural colour of my lips is red but since last 5 or 6 years it has turned black so could you please recommend me some medcn so that I could get my natural colours of lips. I have also tried some home remedies but they dint work out.
I am a student and I have to go out for tuitions in sunshine and from past 1 month my complexion is getting darker. What should I do.
- The lips form a transition zone between the facial skin and the oral mucosa and are a significant aesthetic feature of the face.
- Clinical evaluation of the lips requires analysis of a number of parameters, which are lip lines, activity (function), morphology (form), posture and prominence.
- Injectable lip augmentation techniques can be performed quickly in your surgeon's office in little time.
- Fat injection is the exception, since the procedure requires a small area of to remove the fat from another part of your body before the injection can take place.
- Before the injections, a topical or local numbing agent may be applied to ease discomfort. Sometimes, nerve block injections can be given before the treatment to completely numb the lips.
- Know more about lip augmentation from your facial plastic surgeon.
My mother has problem in her finger from last 1 year. This is because of the detergent soap. What should I do for her. And the finger is look like solid.
Dermabrasion is a procedure where the top layer of the skin is removed by using a diamond wheel or a wire brush. The brush or the wire is rotated on the top layer of the skin and injures it. As the injury heals, new skin is formed. The procedure is used to clear scars from acne and other lines in the face.
The factors to be considered are the coarseness of the brush or the wire, the duration and the pressure applied.
There are certain things to keep in mind before undergoing the procedure:
- Too much sun exposure can damage the skin on the face. So take necessary precautions both before and after the surgery.
- Few days prior to the surgery, it is advised to stop using harsh exfoliating products on the skin. If all the unwanted cells are removed before the procedure then the healthy cells will be removed during the procedure.
- It can result in bleeding and scarring.
- Moisture is removed from the skin during the procedure so it is advised to moisturize the face on a regular basis.
- This procedure increases blood flow to the skin so the skin remains healthy. It also increases the skin's elasticity.
- This procedure also helps people who have large pores on their skin.
- It can help in getting rid of hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- The procedure helps in penetration of the various cosmetic products so the cosmetic effects are more prominent.
- The procedure tends to give better results in younger people than older people.
- The procedure lasts for about 30 minutes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
The condition of enlarged prostate occurs due to the enlargement of a man’s prostate gland, with the passage in time. Also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), it is more common in men over the age of 60. Some cases might have symptoms and others may be symptomless. Although the causes are relatively unknown, it is evident that BPH is not a form of cancer, neither does it cause cancer. The prostate is located below the bladder and is responsible for producing the fluid needed by semen. The growth of the prostate tissue that is associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia begins near the inner prostate which is a tissue ring around the urethra. Its growth is generally inward.
It is of common knowledge that in males, the urine originates from the bladder and flows through the urethra. BPH is a condition where the prostate experiences a benign i.e. non cancerous enlargement which leads to blockage of urine flow through the urethra (the urinary duct). The resultant enlargement, caused due to the gradual multiplication of cells, subjects the urethra to extra pressure. Further narrowing of the urethra causes more contraction of the bladder, resulting in the urine being forcefully pushed out of the body.
With time, the condition leads to the bladder muscles gradually becoming thicker, stronger and oversensitive. Contraction occurs even due to the presence of small amounts of urine, giving rise to frequent needs of urination. At one point, the bladder muscle is unable to overcome the effects of the narrowed urethra. Due to this, urine does not pass properly and the urethra is not emptied.
Some of the common symptoms of enlarged prostate include:
1. Frequent urination
2. Urgency to urinate
3. Difficulty during urination
4. A slow or weak urinary stream
5. Requirement of extra effort to urinate
6. Interrupted sleep due to need of urination
Sometimes, when the bladder is not emptied completely, a risk of urinary tract infections develops. Some other serious problems which can be a result of enlarged prostate include blood in urine, bladder stones as well as acute urinary retention (inability to urinate). In some rare cases, kidney and/or bladder damage might also result from such a condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.