Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mysore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravi Kumar M P
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment of Cavities
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Bleeding Gums
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Bad Breath
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Sensitive Teeth
Treatment of Broken Teeth
Treatment of Tooth Decay
Treatment of Wisdom Teeth
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Treatment of Gingivitis
Treatment of Loose Teeth
Dental Extractions Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi Kumar M PYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I am 21 year old and I have ear pain from last four days at that same time I suffered from tongue ulcer now little bit alright from that, let me know the solution for ear pain (left ear).?
Sir, My teeth are just getting damage and falling off without any pain can you just give any solution I will be highly thankful to you sir.
I am 28 years old male I have dental problem, doctor advice me to rct to one of my top upper teeth. 6+. Can I do it?
I am. Suffering from. Gastric problem I use to take morning early medicine empty stomach since 5 years but I always have digestion problem I am not able to eat anything I dnt feel hungry and I use to suffer from acidity please suggest me any medicine how could I cone out from. this problem my mouth is always full of watery saliva and at bad time due to acidity I am. Not able to take breath its feels uneasiness please suggest me any medicine I used to at morning raberzole or pantoprazole any of this tablet.
Hi 10 years back my gums started bleeding - after 3 years of struggle I got a deep cleaning of gums and it stopped for 2 years started again and I went for cleaning again this time dentist said its very clean and he can not do anything further to it, It still bleeds once in a week, I am doing pressure water floss every month. My gums are pink and looks healthy, my overall teeth are very clean and I always brush twice in a day. My mouth smells and I am sick off this gum bleeding. Please help.
I am 32 years old man. Lately my job profile pushed me to grow a habit of skipping or untimely lunch due to excess work pressure. This habit led to generation of bad breath, generating from stomach. Now even though I had tried homeopathy medicine but not getting cure and causing real problem for me I feel like bad breath coming from inside as the breath is heavy. The homeopath medicines provided a very short time benefit but again the problem resurfaced. I have a weak digestion problem too.
I have oral thrush. White patches in the mouth. What type of doctor I should meat ent or physician or dermatologist.
I am a 22 year old female. I initially went to my GP with severe IBS symptoms, very severe mouth ulcers (usually at least 5 but up to 10 at a time all over my mouth including my tongue, lips, gums and at the back and roof of my mouth. They are around 1-2cm and often bleed), tiredness and having.
Dear sir, my father is a B. P. Patient and diabetic, recently he went for root canal treatment for two his teeth. Doctor initiated for it and removed 1 teeth also. Then his mouth is like full of ulcers. He not even able to drink water. Again consulted doctor. They told due to tobacco chewing (my father tobacco chewer for past 3 yers) he is affected and it will take time. Sir my query is can you suggest me some remedies to get out of these sores, and food intake too sir. Thanking you sir.
Hi, I am under orthodontic treatment. I think due to that I am getting frequent bleeding. I am not knowing exact location of the bleeding but morning when I get up, getting blood from mouth. I also doubt whether it is due to this orthodontics treatment or some other. Please give some solution. I am afraid that I will get blood loss-anemia. as I am already anemic.
A smile is said to be your best accessory. For a beautiful smile, it is important not only for your teeth to be pearly white, but they should also be well aligned. Just like a toothbrush and teeth whiteners, which can make your teeth sparkle, braces can align them efficiently.
If you're thinking of getting braces, here are six things you should know:
1. There is no age limit to braces: Braces are usually linked to the awkward teenage years, but there really is no age limit to straighten your teeth. It is no longer uncommon for adults to opt for orthodontic treatment to straighten their smiles. All you need to ensure is that your gums and teeth and are healthy. Even a senior citizen can wear braces!
2. Types of Braces: Traditional Metal Braces are made of the stainless steel brackets and wires that inspired the term, 'metal mouth' years ago. Fortunately, today's metal braces are noticeably smaller. And new heat-activated archwires move your teeth more quickly and less painfully as they respond to your body's heat.
- Ceramic Braces mock metal braces in shape and size, but they use tooth colored or clear ceramic brackets that blend more naturally into your teeth.
- Lingual Braces use the same metal brackets and wires used in traditional braces, but the brackets and wires are installed on the inside of your teeth to keep them hidden.
- Invisalign consists of a series of customized, clear BPA free plastic tray aligners that are removable and typically replaced every 2 weeks to keep your teeth moving in the desired direction.
3. Certain oral health conditions can prevent you from getting braces: Healthy teeth and gums are a prerequisite for braces at any age. In some cases, patients with exceedingly receded gums may not be eligible for braces. Another oral condition, which is commonly seen with people who cannot get braces, is the teeth with shallow roots.
4. You may feel a little discomfort: It does take a while to get used to wearing braces. The first week is usually the most uncomfortable or sometimes, there is no discomfort. If feeling discomfort, your mouth and teeth may feel sore and tender. A salt water gargle can help relieve this discomfort. Feeling your teeth get a little loose as the braces begin to work is normal. This is because, in order for the braces to straighten your teeth, they must first dislodge them from their current position and angle. As your teeth are repositioned, this looseness will disappear.
5. You will probably need to wear a retainer: Getting braces means signing up for a long term treatment. Even after the braces are removed and your teeth have been repositioned, you will probably need to wear a retainer for some time. This is to ensure that your teeth do not return to their original positions.
6. Be prepared to put more time into your teeth cleaning routine: Wearing braces means you can not neglect brushing and flossing. Teeth can become permanently stained if food and beverage debris is not cleaned away from all the nooks and crannies formed by your braces.
The sooner you treat your teeth, the faster you will be able to flash that million dollar smile.