Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mysore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi M.dYour feedback matters!
Dr. when I do sex some part of the sperm is coming out of vagina. Is it normal or having any problem. In this stage can I expect pregnancy for my wife.
Hi I am 28 years old. I just want to know that is running and walking exercise affect our period? Because before my period continues 3-4 days, recently I started exercises and felt that my period decreased to 2 days. Please suggest something.
I am having fibroid inside and outside of my utres. Because of that I have not yet conceived. Can some one suggest me to removal method and cost for that fibroid? Inside the utres is 4.7 * 3.6 cms Outside is 7 * 6.4 cms.
I am 44 years old. My periods have stopped. I am not having them for the past 4 months. Have I reached menopause? what care should I take now. I mean supplements etc.
I have 10 months old baby. After insertion of copper t.i got over flow in my periods. But last months am not getting periods. Extra 15 days completed. Now am getting scared about pregnancy. please clear my doubts.
Finding it difficult to get a good night’s sleep? Sleep deprivation can lead to fatigue, confusion, memory lapses and irritability.
To get a restful sleep:
- Create a sleep schedule and stick to it. Reading a book, listening to relaxing music, or taking a warm shower can help in relaxing your body.
- Avoid watching TV or surfing on your mobile as this can interfere with your sleep.
- Pay attention to what you eat and drink. Going to bed hungry or stuffing yourself too much can cause discomfort and keep you awake.
Like boys girls also doing fingering now a days. Is it has any side effect. I mean is it harmful for vagina health or is it occurred any disease. Now a days girls doing fingering in her vagina frequently. Is it safe.
I had sex on 9th Jan n I take I pill within 8-9hrs after having sex but again I have sex on 16 th but without he throughout outside the sperm. Why I m not having my periods plzz help.
I do sex with my girl in periods time. It is good or bad to her health? She get any problem? Due to sex in her periods time any changes of pregnancy??
Previously i consulted about abortion of a four month old pregnancy as i m not ready for it cos recently i am nursing a nine month old baby, some Dr. recommended me to go for suction and some to consult a gynae which I found quite helpful. So I have consult some but was not helpful. They says I have to continue with it but am not ready for it. If my son have been a year older then ya I can go for it but right now its not possible. Doctors please help me. I am not in a condition to continue with it.
I want to ask about period. One of my friend has irregular MC period. Like: One month was on 17 Next month it was on 11 Next month it was on 05 And now it become on 31 of previous month. So is it normal or its some problems. She is worry about it. I want some detail information.
Hello, mujhe ek jankari dijiyeto ladkiyo ka mc hone ka bad kitne din ke bad sex karne se pregnant nhi hote bethega or kitne din ke undar karne se pregnancy nahi hoti.
PCOS or polycystic ovary syndrome is a disorder, which causes cysts or fluid filled growths, which may grow on the ovaries and cause havoc with a woman's hormones and sexual health. Not only does this condition play with your health, but it also causes extreme pain on your abdomen which may increase during the periods. Homeopathy has many cures for various types of PCOS in the form of various medications.
- Natrum Mur: PCOS may manifest differently in different women. One of the most commonly reported symptoms of PCOS is of irregular and suppressed periods. Natrum Mur is an effective remedy for this condition. Women who are trying to conceive may also benefit if their efforts to do so have failed.
- Pulsatilla: This is an effective medication in case PCOS has affected your menstrual periods in such a way that you have very scanty periods. Your periods may come after long gaps and may be very painful. Some symptoms, which the patient might exhibit would be a lack of thirst and a desire to be in open air all the time.
- Sepia: This is the most prescribed medication among the other homeopathic remedies for PCOS as it is known to have multiple benefits. Not only does it correct irregular and short periods, it is also effective in reducing the inflammation of the ovaries caused by the presence of the cysts. Cases where sepia is administered may show symptoms of mental irritability and being sensitive to cold air.
- Calcarea Carb: Some women may get periods, which are quite profuse and may be longer in terms of duration. It may make you prone to gaining weight as well. Calcarea carb is a very effective medication, which can effectively control these symptoms. Calcarea carb will be prescribed to you if you have a craving for boiled eggs and have heavy sweating (know more about Sweating problem) on the head as external symptoms.
- Thuja Occidentalis: This medicine is usually prescribed to women if they have multiple cysts within the left ovary. These cysts may not cause much inflammation, but will be quite painful. It is also prescribed in cases where a woman may get male pattern hair growth on the body. Thuja is very effective is dissolving cysts and thus can quickly correct hormonal imbalances caused by these.
I had unprotected sex on 29th September. The due date for my period was 2nd October. It generally has a cycle of 28 days. I took an ipill on the fifth day after sex. My period hasn't come till now. Is it the pill delaying my period or should I go for a blood test?
Hi. Day 9 et 5.2 and follicle on right ovary 8.5 mm and total in no. 18. Left ovary multiple but less than 5 mm. Day 11 et 7.5 mm and follicle max is of 14 mm in right and 13 mm in left but again multiple in no. S what is the scope of conceiving in dis situation?
Orgasms are intensely pleasurable feelings of release caused by sexual excitement and stimulation. Difficulty in achieving orgasm can lead to dissatisfaction and problems in relationships. Orgasmic disorder or dysfunction, sometimes known as anorgasmia, inhibits one's ability to orgasm during sexual intercourse or other sexual activities. Both men and women can suffer from anorgasmia though it is more prevalent in women.
The three types of orgasmic disorders:
1. Primary anorgasmia is when you've never had an orgasm
2. Secondary anorgasmia is when you suddenly have difficulty reaching orgasm, even though you've had one earlier.
3. General anorgasmia refers to the condition where you can't orgasm in any situation even with adequate sexual stimulation.
The causes of this disorder can be different for both the sexes. Here are the causes of anorgasmia in men and women:
Causes in women:
Female anorgasmia can be caused due to physical or psychological factors or a combination of both. Psychological factors include anxiety about sex, stress, depression, self-esteem issues, fear of losing control in front of your partner, inadequate stimulation and relationship problems. Medical conditions such as diabetes, chronic pelvic pain and injuries to the spine or hormonal disorders and changes are physical factors that may cause anorgasmia.
Causes in men:
Male anorgasmia also stems from psychological and physical issues. Medical problems such as diabetic neuropathy, genital surgery, pelvic trauma, spinal cord injuries, thyroid disorders and low testosterone levels can be the reasons for anorgasmia. Depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, stress and relationship issues also affect men just like in women and can be the cause of orgasmic disorder in men.
Other common causes:
Those with a history of sexual trauma may particularly suffer from anorgasmia. Cultural and societal beliefs and lack of a safe environment also affect both men and women. Use of antidepressants and other medications have also been seen as a cause of orgasmic disorder in both the sexes. Fear of getting pregnant or getting your partner pregnant may inhibit a sexual response and cause anorgasmia. Substance abuse and alcoholism is a factor affecting both sexes and can lead to orgasmic disorder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Please tell me any home remedy to tighten vagina within this 2 year I am not doing sex but before I had done sex for 7 to 8 times in a month for about a year now I am giving gap for 2 years please tell me any home remedy to tighten vagina.
Anorgasmia, also known as Coughlan's syndrome, is a form of dysfunction, which deters your performance in bed. It is defined as the inability of a patient to achieve an orgasm even with adequate stimulation. Anorgasmia may also refer to long delays in achieving an orgasm, causing significant concern or stress to the patient. This condition is more commonly seen in women, especially those in the postmenopausal age group.This is especially common in women.
Cause of Anorgasmia:
- Trauma to the genital or pelvic organs; this trauma can be acquired from straddle injuries, for example falling off a balance beam or a bicycle
- Complications of surgery in the pelvic area
- Gynecologic operations, difficult childbirth and prosthetic procedures
- Diseases, such as multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injuries and diabetes mellitus
- Psychological conditions such as anxiety, depression or alcoholism
- Certain kinds of drugs such as antidepressant medications
- Addiction to heroin and other opiates
Occasionally, anorgasmia results from a combination of these causes
Symptoms of Anorgasmia: The primary symptom of anorgasmia is the failure to climax during sexual intercourse. Some patients may also experience a decreased intensity of orgasms, take a longer time than usual to achieve orgasms, and experience pain in lower abdomen or pelvic region during sexual intercourse. These symptoms can produce marked distress for the individual.
Types of Treatments Available: Anorgasmia is best managed by a sexual therapist. These experts are specialists in managing sexual dysfunction, and would initially confirm the diagnosis with several blood tests. A thorough neurological examination will be performed and hormone levels, blood sugar and genital blood flow will be evaluated.
Anorgasmia can be treated with:
- Changes in lifestyle and sexual practices
- Minimizing stress and anxiety
- Trying different techniques of sexual stimulation
- Kegel exercises
- Use of several devices, such as vacuum pumps and vibrators
- Cognitive therapy, a form of behavioral therapy that promotes changes in a person's ideas and attitude towards sexual activity)
- Counseling for couples (to allow them to address any issues in the relationship, at home and in the bedroom). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.