Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Mysore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Treatment of Blood in Semen
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Impotence
Treatment of Bladder Cancer
Submit a review for Dr. Ranganath M SYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old female and having burning sensation in anus after passing stool for the past 2 weeks. What should I do?
I drink soya milk a lot but my friends tell it is harmful for kidney and can cause kidney failure is the soya milk is harmful for kidney.
I am 60 yrs old. Suffering from prostate problems.please advise the tests to be carry out and medicine to follow.
Just below my belly button on the left side it hurts a little when I want to poop, sometimes it hurt when I want to pee alot, also my anus hurt a little when I'm pushing the stool, when this pain occurs it feels like I have to poop and then I go and poop, the stool is little soft, what could be the reason. (It only hurts when I want to poop or pee sometimes) sometimes I cart when the pain occurs.
Hi, Mujhe 2 mahina pahle uti hua tha jisme pesab karne ke bad 1-2 drop blood vi nikla tha phir doctor ko dikhaya aur phir thik ho gya lekin avi thoda dard ho rha h ander jakham jaisa lag rha h. Kya karu sex karne se aur vi jyada problem hoti h. Avi jalan nhi h sirf dard hota halka dard.
Hi I used to masturbating during my childhood, I am now married and my age is 38 years, my problem is I am having problem of urine burning and frequency is high, every half an hour I used to go my toilet to flush out my prostate, I have consultated so many doctors but my problem is not solved, so please guide me if any solution is there. Thanking You.
I have been suffering from recurring anal fissure since last 6-7 months. It started earlier around 6-7 months back and got healed properly after taking Diltigesic ointment. But it strike once again. I have been applying Diltigesic but its like after application it become fine. But whenever I defecate itching and pain start once again. I am having a small tear on a anal passage opening. Never had constipation. So I wish to consult that what's the permanent solution to get rid of this anal fissures. Looking forward for quick response.
In summer how much do I need to drink because of thirst we get too much of water and then urine problem increases so what should be done.
I am male 52 years old. Blood sugar normal. Uric acid in control. But my creatinine level is 1.12. How can I control this level. please advice.
I have been diagnosed with grade 2 prostatic enlargement with significant residual urine volume and mildly fatty liver. Help me.
I have developed some extra skin growth on my anal opening and the surrounding area. It doesn't hurt or bleed, but it itches a lot. I wanna know if its a simple skin disease or an STD as I have been involved in unsafe sexual practices.
Urinary incontinence is the leakage of urine or urinating involuntarily. Urine is released by a process called micturition where the detrusor muscles of the urinary bladder contract to empty the bladder. This is usually a voluntary action but when the muscular contractions become involuntary, incontinence occurs.
Urinary incontinence may be caused due to stress, pregnancy, obesity, weak pelvic muscles, alcohol intoxication or due to diseases like diabetes, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease. Children under the age of 5 experience incontinence most often. People above the age of 65 are also prone to the condition. The disorder is observed more in women than in men. The associated conditions of urinary incontinence are:
- Infection in the urinary tract: The risk of bacterial infection is increased due to incontinence and abnormally frequent urination. If you have had an infection in the urinary tract in the past, chances are that incontinence will cause repeated or chronic infectious diseases in the tract.
- Skin diseases: The skin is constantly wet and in continual contact with nitrous urinary toxins like urea, inorganic salts and compounds. So, over time, the skin becomes red and itchy. Rashes and sores may also develop. Sometimes, when you scratch the itchy skin too much, the capillary blood vessels may break and cause a petechial rash - red and brown spots - to appear on the skin.
- Anxiety: There is a constant feeling of shame that accompanies the disorder. Urinary incontinence, which is a common symptom of many medical conditions, is often, not reported to doctors. The patient often avoids socializing due to fear of being unable to control the micturition process in a social situation.
- Depression: Urinary incontinence affects the patient's psychological health directly due to the adverse impact on his or her quality of life. The amount of sleep is often decreased as the patient is afraid of urinating while being asleep. The condition may also cause restrictions on employment and other recreational activities.
- Sexual problems: Most women suffering from urinary incontinence report decreased sexual urges, painful intercourse and are even unable to achieve orgasm in spite of responding to sexual stimulation because of urinary leakage during intercourse leading to embarrassment and withdrawal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.