Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mysore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Prakash H KYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir, I am 36 old men. I have feels a lot of pain my whole body. After test I found my Vitamin D hydroxy value is only 10.3.Kindly suggest me I will go with medicines or Injection?
I am a college girl and I sit 5 hours in college due to it I got back pain and can not study till late night?
I am a 17 years old boy I have a heavy back pain but i am not a daily bike rider how to reduce this?
I am 24 years old boy, I suffered from acl tear as shown on the MRI reports ,and a complex meniscus partial tear will a Surgery be effective in long term basis as I indulge in active sports like football gymming and weight training.
Hello doctor I am a 19 year old boy. I really often feel very tired and I feel very much pain in my legs. My other body parts are well but I feel pain in my legs whole day even while walking. Please doctor can you suggest me some medicines and solutions to how can I get rid of this problem. It will be very helpful for me. Thank you doctor.
Shoulder pain while throwing cricket ball. Past 4 days I am taking physiotherapy but not finding effective.
I am 29 years old single. Now a days my back bone have same pain when I wake up its really pain full feeling and when done the exercise its better what is the problem ?
I am 44 year young having pain with my right knee since 3 years, I am not able to sit on floor with my leg folded. Request your suggestion to fix my pain.
Hi I am 17 year old I have back ache from last 2 weeks I didn't used anything to get relief yet please suggest me something.
I am 78 year old. I had severe pain in the hip both back and front. Had MRI --impression severe spondylitis changes in dorsal and lumbar spine-superior endoplate compression fracture of L4 vertebral body- no significant posterior repulsion causing spinal canal compromise-posterior annular bulge of L3-L4, L4-L5, and L5-S1 interventional causing anterior the cal sac indentation with mild bilateral forminal nerve root entrapment. On the advice of orthopaedic surgeon had physiotherapy and IFT for 15 session. Still having pain in the pelvic and groin area. Had ultrasound scan. Finding everything alright except with mild diffuse wall thickening measuring -4.6 mm for the urinary bladder. Getting repeated pain in pelvic bone extending upto groin area. Planing to go for foreign trip involving flight for more than 20 hours. Consulted a Urologist. advised alfusin 10 mg for 20 days. Advice me.
Hai I'm suffering back pain right side from past 1 year. Some times pain was low and some times pain was coming high. . I want to know tips from you .Help me plc .
I am 20 years old. I have been suffering from the pain in my left leg. The left leg is paining exactly at the ball and socket joint. I am so worried because my friends told me that may be I have to do surgery for it. please help me.
I wish to know if we can undergo Back bone surgery on our senior male member of the family after he had a broken bone (kulahe like head) from accidental fall at Home. Although he's grown weak with age but he's been active throughout life. We've got him admitted in a hospital for hip replacement surgery but now doctors are suggesting an pacemaker be operated in first place after doing eco tests (the lab reports attached) As we feel the unnecessary demand being imposed on us for additional expenses, please advise if reports indicate on pacemaker needed as patient hasn't ever reported by or related problems - warm regards.
I am a 20 year old man I am having pain in my neck from 3 week and on suggestions I have tried many pain relief creams and a surgical collar even. Please provide me some tips to get relief from the pain.
Im 20 years old. I have backpain in the body. I have to take pain killer medicines sometime. Which type of medicine or therapy should I take to finish this pain for lifetime?
Cervical spondylosis is a disorder that affects the joints and disc around the cervical region or neck. Earlier, it was believed that spondylosis can occur in old people only and is an age-related disorder. However, it is not true nowadays. Today, even youngsters complain of pain in the neck region due to cervical spondylosis. It occurs mostly to people who spend longer hours sitting and working on the computer. It is caused due to damage of cartilage and bones in this region. Symptoms of cervical spondylosis include chronic pain and stiffness around the neck.
Causes for Cervical Spondylosis:
A number of factors can be responsible for cervical spondylosis. Following are the common causes for the disorder:
- Overgrowth of Bones in the Neck Region: This can hamper the sensitive areas around the spine.
- Drying of Fluid: The spinal bone is made up of disc-like structures. There is fluid present in between the disks. Spondylosis is often caused due to the drying up of this fluid.
- Herinated Disks: In some cases, cracks get developed on the disks. This causes leakage of fluid in between them. Consequently, the nerves in this region get damaged.
- Injury: If you have had an injury to your neck, such as during a fall or car accident, this can accelerate the aging process.
Homeopathic Medicines to Cure Cervical Spondylosis:
There are homeopathic medicines, which can cure cervical spondylosis over a period of time. However, the dosage of these medicines must be administered properly to get rid of the disorder. Some of these useful medicines have been listed below:
- Conium: This medicine is prescribed for patients suffering from vertigo. If a patient feels pain or vertigo while turning the head sideways or lying down on bed, this medicine can prove helpful. Other symptoms that should be taken into account while prescribing this drug include feeling of tightness in the temporal region and pain in occipital area.
- Gelsemium: If the pain in the neck region extends to the back of the head, one may be given doses of Gelsemium. The patient complains of having the pain at the centre of the occipital region. Besides, the patient will feel inactive, dull and dizzy most of the times.
- Kalmia Latifolia: This is given when the pain spreads upto the arm region and fingers. The pain can also be felt around the shoulder blades. The patient suffers from frequent nausea. The pain increases when the patient tries to look down.
- Silicea: When the pain is felt on eyes or forehead, this medicine is prescribed. It is also useful in treating spine curvature. These patients cannot adjust with cold weather. They feel chilly most of the times. The get quick relief by warm fomentation.
- Calcarea Phos: This is useful for treating patients who have developed spondylosis due to the overgrowth of bones in the cervical region or bone spurs.