Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mysore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Prakash H KYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 24 years old. I have regularly pain in my back, thighs, anus and legs. But also have stress.
This is for my friend. He have back pain highly. please tell me sir which medicine he had for good result.
I visited a hill station 2 month back. There I felt dizziness (ghamer in head) and that continue till date. Please suggest some ayurvedic medicine or other.
Hello sir I am karthik shiudavarapu from warangal working as software developer so daily eight hours I am had to sitting chair past 6 months so im suffering with back pain I used many tablets it can't work please help me suggest me sir.
I have problem in my back when I sit on chair and spend more than 2 hours pain was start and its increase can you pls help me out give me some Advice what should I do and some medicine names which give relief my pain.
I am 42 years old male. Work and lifestyle sedentary. Developed Backache, cervical, gastric and kidney stone 3.9mm. Kindly advice.
Helo. I am only 18 years old boy. My legging was jerked in two times. First time jerking off 1month ago. Second time on 1 week Ago. Why the legging was jerked ? That time had pain in my leg. Pls help me and you telling useful treatment and solutions.
Hi for last couple of days I have severe back pain and neck pain also there is very much stress please suggest what to do. Please suggest some medicine also to control my pain.
Sir during exercise my nuro system of from back neck to right hand wrist got tighten and after got medicated by ortho doctor now the power of my hand lost 50%and now I could not perform exercise like chin up.
I am 26 yrs old I have shoulder pain from past 5 yrs. I had xray but no ligament tear. I was prescribed with calcium injection and had no problems for 6 months. Later same pain occurs. If I ride bike the pain increases with the distance I travel.
Hi. I have fever from last three days. And cold too. And having body pain with that. What should I do?
I m 25 years old. Sir I have backpain since two weeks. I checked it to many doctors bt there is no relief. please suggest me. What I do?
In the technologically advanced era one lives in, it is pretty much easy to use up one’s entire day glued to the digital screens; right from checking the social media updates while commuting to sitting before the computer for everyday work. Yet nobody is aware of the fact that apart from creating a social gap, these electronic gadgets can take a toll on their postures too.
- You lean against your desks with your neck leaned forward in an attempt to grasp what is on the computer screen and your hand on your mouse scrunched up on one side. Sadly, human body was never designed to pose in such a consorted way resulting in adverse side effects.
- The head usually weighs 10 to 12 pounds on an average when it is balanced evenly over the shoulders. However, with each extra tilt forward, the weight on your spine might escalate up to 60 pounds and even beyond that. Excessive weight on the spine can lead to its subsequent collapse.
- Too much use of tablets and smart phones for swiping or texting can cause inflamed index fingers, thumb joints and tendons. You tend to suffer from wrist pain, enfeebled grip or popping sound while moving the fingers. Typing with one thumb without giving considerable breaks in between can also exert stress on the fingers.
- Hunched over, shoulders slumped and necks bent down are the ways majority of the people use their electronic gadgets. This can trigger misalignment of the spine aggravating your health. Spine protects the nervous system, coordinating and controlling various functions of the body. Any sort of disruption might render a drastic consequence.
- Poor posture impacts the ligaments and muscles in a negative way giving way to a series of complications such as gastrointestinal problems, back or neck pain or severe curvature of the spine, heightening the risk of arterial or pulmonary problems.